PDA

View Full Version : Altair's outfit

cold_storage1
02-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Ok so I did the whole companion app and all its missions and everything else.....THEN I find out that I have to go into rifts and collect artifacts (18 of them). However I go into these rifts and I find a artifact and it says "can only be unlocked though the initiates....ok so then I go to the Legacy Room ( which shows all the armor ) and it says I have never done this initiates thing....ok so I hit options and go to it and I get a error....look online and it says "Down till further notice"....so.....forever (lol). Then I look at other armor and it says I'm a level 13 and so and so forth in the initiates....soooo I'm confused. I did everything but it wont let me collect the artifacts unless I do initiates. This is BS I didn't waste my time NOT to get the outfit....What can I do.....

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Ubisoft should just unlock the altair outfit

Least they could do.

cold_storage1
02-13-2015, 09:51 PM
I didn't even mind doing the work but now that the work is done....I want my prize lol this is BS

Deltoz
02-13-2015, 09:52 PM
exactly... i finished all the companion app missions months ago and collected everything you can... still a lot of the stuff remains locked...

MenocidiX
02-13-2015, 10:05 PM
Ubisoft should just unlock the altair outfit

Least they could do.
Yay, unlock everything of this damn app.

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 10:07 PM
all the chests dont have to be unlocked but at least unlock the 3 artifacts that effect 100% synchronization.

not everyone who buys the game owns an ipad

im too poor for a touch device and had to borrow one. and it ended up not even working

Selian DeSang
02-13-2015, 10:23 PM
agreed everything should be unlocked.... some of us do not have iphones or ipads or other "devices" and im not about to spend a thousand dollars just to unlock an outfit....

cold_storage1
02-13-2015, 10:25 PM
I don't know maybe I'm doing something wrong....I completed the whole companion app....what 3 artifacts are you talking about? I did a helix rift Belle....something and collected 1 there but it wouldn't let me collect the other 2 I found....so I don't know

Pandassin
02-13-2015, 10:33 PM
I've done all the companion app missions that contain artifacts, however I still have 3 artifacts locked in game even though I have completed the missions necessary to unlock them, which is stopping me from unlocking any of the companion app content. UbiSupport said the companion bugs should hopefully be fixed in the next patch, but who knows when that could be...

I should have unlocked the Altair outfit AGES ago if it wasn't for these damn bugs.

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 11:27 PM
I unlocked the 3 artifacts for Altaïr's outfit today but I didn't get the outfit

Pandassin
02-13-2015, 11:35 PM
I unlocked the 3 artifacts for Altaïr's outfit today but I didn't get the outfit

Apparently you need to complete all the companion missions in the Panthéon AND Les Invalides, collect all those artifacts, and then you'll get the rewards. I don't see why we can't just get the rewards as we unlock them.

aL_____eX
02-13-2015, 11:40 PM
Apparently you need to complete all the companion missions in the Panthéon AND Les Invalides, collect all those artifacts, and then you'll get the rewards. I don't see why we can't just get the rewards as we unlock them.
Wrong, for Altair's outfit you just need to collect the 3 artifacts unlocked by completing the right Pantheon mission.

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 11:40 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/09/angry-dwight.gif

why Ubisoft why

phoenix-force411
02-13-2015, 11:54 PM
It looks like you're unlucky. From my experience, you need to sync the companion app with the game every time you turn the app on. The stupid app sucks at syncing with the game if the app was turned on before the game.

ACfan443
02-14-2015, 12:20 AM

Nope, I unlocked it a few days ago and you only need to collect the three artefacts from the top right branch of the Pantheon which are scattered across the "Occupied Paris - Covert" and "Medieval France - Battefield" rifts. (IIRC).

It's not even that good, some of the botched physics from AC3 still persist, (where the robe tails attach themselves to back of his legs, though not as severe) - most noticeable with both Altair's and Ezio's outfits when climbing or hanging from a ledge. And I'm being picky here, but it's missing all the intricate details of the original outfit, the shadows and folds aren't as well defined, and it's such a bright shade of white that it looks cartoony, the original outfit was a more natural off-white colour.

If you're working towards unlocking this and the artefact crap is frustrating the hell out of you - save yourself the bother and stick to the Unity bespoke pieces.

aL_____eX
02-14-2015, 12:25 AM
It's not even that good, some of the botched physics from AC3 still persist, (where the robe tails attach themselves to back of his legs, though not as severe) - most noticeable with both Altair's and Ezio's outfits when climbing or hanging from a ledge. And I'm being picky here, but it's missing all the intricate details of the original outfit, the shadows and folds aren't as well defined, and it's such a bright shade of white that it looks cartoony, the original outfit was a more natural off-white colour.
Apparently Napoleon's outfit has the best and most next-gen like physics. Like you said, the clipping on Altair's costume is terrible.

phoenix-force411
02-14-2015, 12:30 AM
I still prefer ACRevelation's Altair outfit despite it not having the feather dagger.

Perk89
02-14-2015, 01:06 AM
They would just unlock it but it would be admitting that it's a mistake and they wouldn't be able to expand on the amount of "SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY!" (Remember when games actually advertised things like 'IMPROVED GAMEPLAY!!" instead of stuff like that because man I do and those were gaming's glory days sheesh when is FO4 getting here) that will be present in Victory.

which, Ubisoft, will be my last AC game should that be the case. Nobody wants "ALWAYS ONLINE!/SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY/SYNC YOUR ACCOUNT"

We just want a fun game we can put in our console and play without having to deal with all your greedy and pointless crap.

JustPlainQuirky
02-14-2015, 01:09 AM
A companion app should just be for extra stuff such as money making or items for crafting that could also be found in-game (but with lower chances of finding)

Locking completion percentage and legacy outfits behind it is a joke

A game should be able to be 100%ed with the game alone.

Perk89
02-14-2015, 01:10 AM
Speaking of the app, I went through weeks of countless misery with its trivial overload of stupid only to finally unlock the first artifact in game, attempt to collect it, and get the same "YOU MUST PLAY NOMAD MISSIONS IN THE ASSASSINS CREED UNITY COMPANION APP" that I also got for every single blue chest I tried to open along the way.

I then deleted the device killing, battery draining, memory hogging app and haven't once not been glad that I did so.

JustPlainQuirky
02-14-2015, 01:12 AM
It's more insulting that there has been no word to fix this or the legacy outfit problem in Rogue.

It's like, seriously? This has been a problem for tons of people for months now. Unity isn't being patched anymore.

Where is the time promised us after patches were done with?

Perk89
02-14-2015, 01:15 AM
It's more insulting that there has been no word to fix this or the legacy outfit problem in Rogue.

It's like, seriously? This has been a problem for tons of people for months now. Unity isn't being patched anymore.

Where is the time promised us after patches were done with?

SYNC YOUR UPLAY TO YOUR EMAIL TO UBIBLOG TO YOUR ACINIATIES TO YOUR NOMAD TO YOUR JUST GIVE US YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ALREADY to get 500 creed points!

Perk89
02-14-2015, 01:18 AM
As much as I like the AC franchise and respect the people in the studio pouring their hearts and hours into making a great game, the suits at Ubisoft have become unbearable. They are giving EA a run for their money and frankly I can't wait to see Bethesda (which can be annoying with their lack of fan interaction but at least aren't greedy) take a dump all over Ubisoft at E3 this year.

its going to be glorious.

MenocidiX
02-14-2015, 10:54 PM
A companion app should just be for extra stuff such as money making or items for crafting that could also be found in-game (but with lower chances of finding)

Locking completion percentage and legacy outfits behind it is a joke

A game should be able to be 100%ed with the game alone.
Hell yeah. This x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. +000. Yay. No, wait... +0.