PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Movie Enters Production

Misterscruff63
02-13-2015, 03:12 PM
ASSASSIN'S CREED MOVIE ENTERS PRODUCTION........

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/02/12/assassins-creed-movie-enters-production

God I hope they don't make a pig's ear of it.

dargor5
02-13-2015, 08:31 PM
ASSASSIN'S CREED MOVIE ENTERS PRODUCTION........

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/02/12/assassins-creed-movie-enters-production

God I hope they don't make a pig's ear of it.
Oh no its happening :(
On top of that an actor that has never played an AC game before. This movies only happen so people make fun of fans of the franchise, Ive yet to see a decent movie about a game

Green_Reaper
02-14-2015, 07:19 PM
I have a feeling they're going to do their own take on the series, maybe an original story and character, so only the basic lore of the world will be adapted. Probably not even that and they'll just do something similar but it wont be the same. Sorry for my skepticism.

IcarusLSC
02-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Please show Ubi your support with your wallets and not see this, they need to fix their games first before they sink money into other endeavours...

TH3R4BB1T
02-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Somehow I do not get excited to go and watch this movie. After Ezio, this whole franchise got to squeezed and I hope Victory while be the last in this series. One game a year is way to much, once in two years is doable. But they just did to much with the dolls, comics, books, cards, etc... and now a movie too. What will be next, a theme park next to Disney? I enjoyed the games, mostly the Ezio saga and even Conner I liked. Black Flag had a new way of looking at the assassin's. Unity brought back the assassin feel of the game, but lacks also a lot from the past (mostly the current day time/breaks from the animus (helix)).

I fear the movie will not boost the franchise, only brings it more down.

GunnerGalactico
02-17-2015, 06:58 PM
If they don't take the whole Helix route, there might be a glimmer of hope for this movie.

Lignjoslav
02-18-2015, 07:30 AM
... One game a year is way to much...How about two? Rogue hits PCs next month and comes with a AAA price tag (50). :trollface:

jeffies04
02-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Oh dear. I don't like that he says "I've never played it".

Would be cool if Kristen Bell was actually cast as Lucy. (For those who aren't familiar, she voiced and was the model for the game)