PDA

View Full Version : What is the most complete version of AC3 for PS3?

Vladimir2112013
02-13-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm planning to purchase AC3 for my PS3. But i cannot decide which version should I buy. I'm interested in all singleplayer add-ons and I'm not interested in multiplayer add-ons at all (gonna play only story mode).
I'm from Europe.

diogosanto
02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
The Gold Edition features the game plus season pass, but it's only available digitally.
You can also buy the game cheap in any store, and buy the season pass on the Playstation Store, as its price is reduced until the 18th (only in Europe, as far as I know).
Do check the PS Store to make sure it's there.

GalapagosaraY
02-13-2015, 03:50 PM
I was confused about this too so i bought the season pass on the store which is is 50% off in EU at the moment.

Regarding finding a disc copy of AC3. the mai ngame can be found cheap alone but you can also buy Assassins Creed Birth of the New World: The American Saga which includes AC LIberation HD as a code and Assassins Creed 4 aswell not sure if thats on the disc though or just a code aswell. This disc version can be found brand new to slightly a bit over or almost same price as a retail copy of AC3 at some places if you look thoroughly.

Theres also the Gold edition on the PSN store thats only digital version but im not sure if it has the Benedict Arnold DLC which generally seems to be the DLC thats not included with some versions of the game. The Gold edition is very pricey at the moment on the store though, i dont understand why it doesnt have a pricecut aswell ast the same time when they are giving a offer on the season pass.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-13-2015, 04:08 PM
When I bought AC3 for the PS3, I wanted the most complete version too.

I eventually bought the Ultimate Edition. It contained all the SP and MP add-ons, like the Benedict Arnold missions, outfits, Kidd mission, and extra MP Avatars and maps.

I believe the only difference between the Gold and Ultimate editions is that the season pass comes with it.

Hope this helps. :)

brotersinarms
02-13-2015, 05:00 PM
I already have it all for 360 (minus the Benedict Arnold that was a PS3 exclusive), and its on sale at the store for 19 US dollars, but i'm thinking about getting it for PS3 as well, and starting a whole new Campaign. The PS Store does have alot of great deals at times, and so i'll wait for it to go on sale and the complete edition, including Liberation. That's a great game, i just wish they would remaster it with the updated gun mechainics they started in AC4, and offer much better outfits like they did in Rogue.

Vladimir2112013
02-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys.
So I think the best option is to buy a used physical copy which is only 8EUR here in Germany plus a season pass which is currently 50% off

DennisB407
03-24-2015, 03:00 AM
Hello all,

I was wondering will the AC3 season pass ever go on sale for the XB360? The game usually sells around $10 in most places, yet the SP still goes for $30. I've been wanting to play the George Washington story forever, but paying that price for a sp on a game that's a little dated now is out of my league.

The_Kiwi_
03-24-2015, 03:14 AM
There's something here called the Washington Edition with all SP DLC and an awesome cover
Don't know where else its available

DennisB407
03-24-2015, 03:22 AM
There's something here called the Washington Edition with all SP DLC and an awesome cover
Don't know where else its available

Where's that at? I dont see anything on Amazon or related sites

The_Kiwi_
03-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Where's that at? I dont see anything on Amazon or related sites

http://www.clippingerror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/assassins-creed-3-washington-edition-300x298.jpg
I'm in New Zealand
You can get it in Australia too and maybe the UK