PDA

View Full Version : The One Additional Thing Assassin's Creed Unity Needed for Customization

TARGETL0CKED
02-13-2015, 02:25 AM
Assassin's Creed Unity's customization options were by far the best in any Assassin's Creed game to date. However, the one thing that could have made it better would be the ability to stitch outfits. What I mean by stitch outfits is the ability to take the stats of one clothing piece and give it to another (so long as it was in the same category). This would have allowed players to wear an outfit that they thought looked cool without having to worry about its bad stats. In order to stitch an outfit the player would have to purchase both pieces of clothing he wished to stitch. From there the player would select the clothing with the desired stats and press the stitch option. The customization menu would then give the player a list of items (of the same category) he has purchased. After finding the item with the desired look, the player would finish the process by selecting the item. The game would say something along the lines of "Would you like to stitch _____ (item with the stats) and ____ (item with the looks)." The player would select yes and the two items would be stitched. Once stitched the clothing piece will have an option to de-stitch if the player wanted to undo the process. Another option would be to allow players to save outfits since outfits retain the stats of equipped items while keeping their unique look. I think this would be a very beneficial feature to customization and it would be neat if Ubisoft included this feature in Assassin's Creed Unity via a patch of sorts. If this is not possible (for whatever reason) I would highly recommend this feature be included in a future Assassin's Creed title.

-TARGETL0CKED

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 03:07 AM
Yes. This is one of the things I'd like to see changed in customization if it returns. Too many level 1 items look good and too many legendary items look bad :nonchalance:

RADAR__4077
02-13-2015, 03:39 AM
This might interest you.

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1007500-Customizing-character-appearance-in-future-titles

Fatal-Feit
02-13-2015, 05:28 AM
Agreed! Although I prefer having weak stats, any improvement on the customization is welcome. =p

Yes. This is one of the things I'd like to see changed in customization if it returns. Too many level 1 items look good and too many legendary items look bad :nonchalance:

2l33t4u