PDA

View Full Version : I Got Skills achievement didn't pop up

puci11
02-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Hello,
I've got a problem with "I got skills" achievements in Unity. I finally finished main story yesterday and got 99% sync (everything except artifacts from companion). Today I started Dead Kings and I spotted that this achievement wasn't unlocked, despite I have all skills unlocked (I'm almost sure that it showed up, when I bought last skill). Have anyone got same problem on PC? What should I do to unlock this, when I already have all skills unlocked on my savestate.

strigoi1958
02-13-2015, 12:52 AM
it is like that for some of us... I have unlocked all my achievements but it tells me 1 is still locked but I know I've done it so it isn't important.

Secu12
02-13-2015, 01:07 PM
There were a few achivements I unlocked but the pop-up didn't come out. Instead, in the game page in uplay, they were unlocked.

puci11
02-13-2015, 03:34 PM
There were a few achivements I unlocked but the pop-up didn't come out. Instead, in the game page in uplay, they were unlocked.

But the problem is that this achievements isn't unlocked in uplay. Today two more get the same problem for me. One for getting 100% in Dead Kings and the second for getting Eagle of Suger. Also now I'm having a big problem in game, because it has blocked me a lot of weapons. I can't use for example Sword of Eden and Eagle of Suger and much more. The problem comes after I got Eagle of Suger from Basilica.