PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft CEO: 'A Few Things Were Not Perfect' In Assassin's Creed Unity

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Guillemot: "Each time there's a new transition of consoles, we try to create engines that take full advantage of the capacity of those consoles. In the case of Unity, we had to redo 100% of the engine. So when you do that, it's painful for all the group...and everything has to be recalibrated. With this game, a few things were not perfect when the game was launched. But the engine has been created, and it's going to help the brands to shine in the future"

It's incredible how they always have a excuse for anything wrong that happens with this franchise, everything and everyone are to blame, except the annual releases, of course...

Kotaku: Guillemot tried to put a positive spin on Unity's many problems by saying that Ubisoft had learned from its mistakes in transitioning to new technology,

Guillemot: "Next fiscal year we will launch a new Assassin's Creed game ..."

Ubisoft had learned from its mistakes

yeah, right! :nonchalance:

more here: http://kotaku.com/ubisoft-ceo-a-few-things-were-not-perfect-in-assassins-1685442865

if someone already posted this, please point me to the correct thread and delete this thread.. :)

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 09:15 PM
A few things

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/mpfjJwexXIw/hqdefault.jpg

Bet a million dollars transmedia, excessive collectibles and microtransactions will be in the next installment.

No, TWO MILLION.

Altair1789
02-12-2015, 09:19 PM
I don't trust them with their saying "if a game's not finished, we won't ship it", and not even because of the bugs. The single player campaign was really short, I know it was to compensate (time-wise) for all this game took, but they should've released it later with a longer campaign.

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Yup. Stop annual releases, transmedia, and locking single player content behind community "challenges", then we might take statements like that seriously.

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Someone's comment I found there:

"Detoc told IGN that the company would break its annualized schedule for Assassin's Creed "if it's not good enough". Detoc continued: "If we think we've ended up with a 70 percent Assassin's Creed game, we're not going to ship it. That damages the brand. I'm not going to give you the names of products, because you know them as well as I do, but if you start to make games at 70 percent, even with a big brand, eventually people are going to change their mind about that brand.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-unity

Oh the irony... lol

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Someone's comment I found there:

Oh the irony... lol

I remember this quote.

This was when Ubisoft was still a respectable company.

ze_topazio
02-12-2015, 10:09 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/210/119/9b3.png

I remember this quote.

This was when Ubisoft was still a respectable company.

I remember them saying that and I'm sure it was only a few months ago.

Megas_Doux
02-12-2015, 10:12 PM
And THE problem continues....

TR.Misterscruff
And yet we still keep buying there games :confused: :D

JustPlainQuirky
I remember them saying that and I'm sure it was only a few months ago.

before Unity's release.

That's the most significant factor.

Ubi screwed up with watch dogs but the screw up with AC and The Crew hadn't happened yet.

ze_topazio
02-12-2015, 10:16 PM

We need a "Assassin's Creed Anonymous" type of organization to help us.

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 10:17 PM
before Unity's release.

That's the most significant factor.

Ubi screwed up with watch dogs but the screw up with AC and The Crew hadn't happened yet.

They didn't screw up Watch Dogs. They just overhyped it. Watch Dogs was a lot of fun and i'm looking forward to the sequel. I think they got the idea from Person of Interest. The show and the game have a lot of similarities.

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 10:19 PM
They didn't screw up Watch Dogs. They just overhyped it. Watch Dogs was a lot of fun and i'm looking forward to the sequel. I think they got the idea from Person of Interest. The show and the game have a lot of similarities.

They definitely screwed up in terms of narrative and characterization.

And pre-order exclusivity.

And for a long time a large number of consumers were unable to access their purchased game due to Uplay functionality errors.

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 10:20 PM
They definitely screwed up in terms of narrative and characterization.

And pre-order exclusivity.

You know I hate it when you're right... >.>

Megas_Doux
02-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Have the higher ups not understood that annual releases prevent developers to deliver a FULL experience in which the core mechanics, side stuff, story and even the launch are improved or at least in a good shape??????????

Instead we have tittles in which one or many of the previous elements suffer in detriment of others. Check Unity, the core gameplay was the "main focus" yet at the cost of the story, open world and mostly the launch......

Altair1789
02-12-2015, 10:45 PM

I think its because people are reluctant to drop out of the series asking for a change since there's next to no coordination among fans. That's the reason for me, at least. I don't think me not buying Victory will do anything, and since not too many others are planning on doing the same, why should I? If we got enough people for Ubi to care, as in, more than just people from the forums, then I'd stop until there was change. After Victory though. I have high hopes for Victory.

melbye82
02-12-2015, 10:53 PM
I really hope they learnt that ALL content should be accessed through the game. And no unnecessary online connectivity in single-player

SixKeys
02-12-2015, 11:51 PM
"A Few Things Were Not Perfect"

http://i.imgur.com/DEluGLx.gif

Journey93
02-13-2015, 12:02 AM
^ lol exactly my reaction

And they can talk all they want with their hollow promises but I won't be pre ordering Victory
I will wait for reviews and gameplay videos after Unity was such disappointing game

historagamer24
02-13-2015, 12:17 AM
Bit of an understatement, I love how it's mainly him saying the screwed up without directly saying they screwed up.

wvstolzing
02-13-2015, 12:21 AM
That they're setting the bar at 70% in the example in that quote is atrocious enough.

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 01:43 AM
That they're setting the bar at 70% in the example in that quote is atrocious enough.

What's worse is that they went below that (in my opinion, short story+ lots of bugs even to this day= >70%) but they didn't delay the game more than 2 weeks

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 01:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ

Soon, Ubi. Soon.

wvstolzing
02-13-2015, 02:22 AM
Here's a great video about EA:

http://youtu.be/A6TmTv6deTI

It's a bit long, but well worth the time. If you didn't know about him already, 'Mr Btongue' is among the really intelligent/insightful 'gaming youtubers'.

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 02:41 AM
What I got from that is Ubisoft has lost its passion. At least from higher ups.

Switch from "make money so can makes games" to "making games to make money" mentality is very damaging.

Reason why many indies tend to have more heart that recent AAAs.

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 03:12 AM
Here's a great video about EA:

http://youtu.be/A6TmTv6deTI

It's a bit long, but well worth the time. If you didn't know about him already, 'Mr Btongue' is among the really intelligent/insightful 'gaming youtubers'.

I liked how he imitated A Tale of Two Cities :p

kosmoscreed
02-13-2015, 05:41 AM
I love AC but I can't trust them anymore. I'm still waiting for them to fix Unity because the game is not rgiht even after a couple of patches.

Fatal-Feit
02-13-2015, 05:52 AM
ROLF! When a polished title is released 2 years in a row, I'll listen to their excuses.

Deezl-V
02-13-2015, 06:38 AM
Yup. Stop annual releases, transmedia, and locking single player content behind community "challenges", then we might take statements like that seriously.

No. Keep bringing them annually. The thing you fail to understand is that they don't start these game and work on them annually. They work on them 2-3 (or more who knows) yesrs before release. So although they get released annually, the game is in the works years before.

And every game has been great until unity.

Fatal-Feit
02-13-2015, 07:02 AM
No. Keep bringing them annually. The thing you fail to understand is that they don't start these game and work on them annually. They work on them 2-3 (or more who knows) yesrs before release. So although they get released annually, the game is in the works years before.

Every game since the Ezio Trilogy (which had about 1 year each) have had 3-4 years to be worked on (if they aren't lying about Rogue being produced after 3 and alongside BF).

While that is true, the problem here is that annual releases forces these games to be released when they aren't ready. They have had had many years in production, yes, but it's clear that it's just not enough. I'm pretty sure the team went through unpaid hell to get the extra 2 weeks to work on Unity.

Peluso_killer
02-13-2015, 07:55 AM
AC Unity problems are beyond the technical

Domestico
02-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Technical issues? What about the absolutely disgraceful decisions made on the gamplay level? What about the fact that a lot of the game's progress depends on external apps that literally takes you WEEKS to finish? I just started a companion mission that takes 36 HOURS. How is that OK?! And of course, you can pay up for a -premium- model that gives you certain advantages. Absolutely sickening and disgraceful. There are chests, artifacts, and even an entire Companion Missions segment that needs to be filled to get 100% in this game. Mid February and I'm still not done with that crap. I payed full price for this insult of a game, and I still get the option to pay more money to ease my progress? And of course, the all so popular microtransactions made their way into the AC universe this time as well. I'd say shame on you Ubi but if there is one thing this game has proved, it's that you feel no shame whatsoever. No man with a sense of shame would ever stand behind this product.

Then there's Initiates, which around 3 months after release still isn't even near functional.

There are the Club Competitions that limit your gear unlocks, and these of course are unavailable.

And then finally there are still tons of bugs in the game, worst of which leaves me unable to attack certain targets ingame, leaving me with smoke bombs and running as the only option.
The next AC will be sitting at GameStop until they put it on sale, this has been the biggest disappointment in my life as a gamer.

king-hailz
02-13-2015, 09:33 AM
How can any of you say they don't learn from their mistakes! They do of course!!!!! It just takes them 3 games to do it... This is because their are already two games in development when 'learn' from the current games Mistakes!!!

Domestico
02-13-2015, 09:36 AM
How can any of you say they don't learn from their mistakes! They do of course!!!!! It just takes them 3 games to do it... This is because their are already two games in development when 'learn' from the current games Mistakes!!!

Learning from mistakes and then go and make bigger mistakes is not the best way of doing things..

king-hailz
02-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Learning from mistakes and then go and make bigger mistakes is not the best way of doing things..

I was being sarcastic buy you're right... oh well I guess I'll just wait for the next one to come out and get it.... This time I am not going to get the collectors edition... even though I have every one in collectors edition... (I never use the stuff though)!!! Oh well ill just get it... It can't be any worse than unity hopefully...

Mr_Shade
02-13-2015, 11:10 AM

And every game has been great until unity.

Indeed - many people assume [wrongly] that due to games releasing annually that they only have a year development time - this is not true..

Due to the size of Ubisoft as a company and the amount of studios - all games are developed over many years, since they can have different teams working on different games at the same time ;)

I think it's clear that Ubisoft admits they have had a troublesome launch with Unity and things have been learned from it.

Domestico
02-13-2015, 11:13 AM
Indeed - many people assume [wrongly] that due to games releasing annually that they only have a year development time - this is not true..

Due to the size of Ubisoft as a company and the amount of studios - all games are developed over many years, since they can have different teams working on different games at the same time ;)

I think it's clear that Ubisoft admits they have had a troublesome launch with Unity and things have been learned from it.

Question remains however: What have they learned?

From this all i've read is Ubi knows there were technical issues. But Unity's problems are so much, much more than that. If the next one contains any external segment that is required to progress ingame (companion app) I will simply not get it. Unity's companion app is the worst feature of a game I have ever seen.

Mr_Shade
02-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Question remains however: What have they learned?

From this all i've read is Ubi knows there were technical issues. But Unity's problems are so much, much more than that. If the next one contains any external segment that is required to progress ingame (companion app) I will simply not get it. Unity's companion app is the worst feature of a game I have ever seen.

Many things - that is all I can say at this point. ;)

marvelfannumber
02-13-2015, 11:21 AM
Many things - that is all I can say at this point. ;)

Guess we will just have to wait and see then :rolleyes:

*bookmarks page*

m4r-k7
02-13-2015, 11:43 AM
This was all said after AC 3's atrocious launch with bugs etc and Black Flag was fantastic, so I am hoping Victory can learn from it.

The difference between Unity and AC 3 are the disgusting design choices around the core features of the game as described in this thread - transmedia, external apps, club competitions, unobtainable items etc

I mean maybe I can forgive the broken stealth system as this can be improved and I understand that these are new consoles so a new engine was needed, but the design behind the game was atrocious and the game felt clunky and unsmooth, which is the difference between AC Unity and the past games.

I am hopeful for Victory as its a new lead studio, they have had a lot of feedback from Unity (especially in these forums - please read the points we make as we are the hardcore fans!) and Kotaku seemed impressed that they had an up and running demo already.

And the problem IS annualization. I know the games take 3 - 4 years of developing and I appreciate the studio's hard work on the games as its not their fault, its the CEO and higher-ups in the organization. Annualization is the problem as in order to develop worlds as immersive as Assassins Creed you use tons of studios, I think the number is 9 for Unity? I remember the same case with AC 3 where a designer mentioned how un co-ordinated the workplace was as everyone was working on different things in different studios, so no focus could be achieved. So annualization is the problem, take maybe 5 years on a game but use only a couple of studios.

We know you want money (who doesn't?!?!) but please... I'm talking to the managers here, can't you see your destroying a franchise that was once so fantastic? Focus on co-ordination, don't announce your release date immediately so you feel inclined to release it quickly. Meh who am I kidding, I don't think things will change. When you have build up a brand as much as AC I can see why they are milking it so much.

wildp1tch
02-13-2015, 12:29 PM
I really hope they learnt that ALL content should be accessed through the game. And no unnecessary online connectivity in single-player

Call me a pessimist or call me cynical but I guess all they learned is it that needs to work as advertised. They are not going to take out an iota.

Technical issues? What about the absolutely disgraceful decisions made on the gamplay level? What about the fact that a lot of the game's progress depends on external apps that literally takes you WEEKS to finish? I just started a companion mission that takes 36 HOURS. How is that OK?! And of course, you can pay up for a -premium- model that gives you certain advantages. Absolutely sickening and disgraceful. There are chests, artifacts, and even an entire Companion Missions segment that needs to be filled to get 100% in this game. Mid February and I'm still not done with that crap. I payed full price for this insult of a game, and I still get the option to pay more money to ease my progress? And of course, the all so popular microtransactions made their way into the AC universe this time as well. I'd say shame on you Ubi but if there is one thing this game has proved, it's that you feel no shame whatsoever. No man with a sense of shame would ever stand behind this product.

Then there's Initiates, which around 3 months after release still isn't even near functional.

There are the Club Competitions that limit your gear unlocks, and these of course are unavailable.

And then finally there are still tons of bugs in the game, worst of which leaves me unable to attack certain targets ingame, leaving me with smoke bombs and running as the only option.
The next AC will be sitting at GameStop until they put it on sale, this has been the biggest disappointment in my life as a gamer.

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments.

I'm stuck with a 0% progress bar on PS4 because my fawking companion app cannot sync! Seeing how delighted people are with the app I should probably just be happy I cannot play it. If UBI would just please remove the annoying progress bar on the CONSOLE game I bought.

Domestico
02-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Call me a pessimist or call me cynical but I guess all they learned is it that needs to work as advertised. They are not going to take out an iota.

If people were paying for the premium version this time you can bet your house that it will be back with even more non-premium limitations the next time.

wildp1tch
02-13-2015, 01:13 PM
We know you want money (who doesn't?!?!) but please... I'm talking to the managers here, can't you see your destroying a franchise that was once so fantastic? Focus on co-ordination, don't announce your release date immediately so you feel inclined to release it quickly. Meh who am I kidding, I don't think things will change. When you have build up a brand as much as AC I can see why they are milking it so much.

Here's what UBIs management will focus on: Revenue, ROI, ARPU and shareholder value. They will have the game that is most profitable to them. Not the one best liked by the gaming community. You milk the cow until it drops dead. Then you start a new franchise. The only thing giving me a little hope that something might change are the reviews and scores, both pro and gamer, here. (http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-unity) But I will not hold my breath for it to happen in Victory. That title is probably way to far into the production process for major changes to be considered. And what comes after that only god knows.

I suppose the poor reviews which ACU received, will cause a lot of people to not preorder ACV. Which in terms of business is already a bad thing. If ACV ends up getting poor reviews itself, yet more people will leave the franchise altogether. That might just be the end of Assassin's Creed.

Domestico
02-13-2015, 01:44 PM

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments.

I'm stuck with a 0% progress bar on PS4 because my fawking companion app cannot sync! Seeing how delighted people are with the app I should probably just be happy I cannot play it. If UBI would just please remove the annoying progress bar on the CONSOLE game I bought.

Yep, there are several people who won't be able to earn that progress at all because of this, others might not even have access to an android/iOS system at all. A terrible idea from the start, I can't for the life of me understand how they figured that this should be a feature.

dxsxhxcx
02-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Annualization also makes hard (to not say impossible) to use the feedback received from one game on the next one (what it was confirmed by ubisoft in an interview) due to the next entry already being at the middle/ending of its development process...

marvelfannumber
02-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Annualization is also one fo the key the reasons as to why the story has gone to complete crap.
I mean we have like 3-4 studios working at the same time in different parts of the world (in Unitys case it was 10 studios collaborating on one game too), there's bound to be a lack of communication.

I don't understand why Ubi is so reliant on keeping the annualization when they will make more money without it. It can't be for artistic reasons because, as already proven it ruins the quality of the games.

Megas_Doux
02-13-2015, 03:11 PM

I understand, however annualization and the higher ups attitude of "the launch MUST be on holiday season of 201X NO MATTER WHAT" has caused games, mostly Unity, to be released in a state - HUGE euphemism here- of "few Things were not Perfect".

Just see Akrham Knight and The Witcher 3 , those two got delayed for MONTHS because they were just not READY to be released and Iīm sure those games had been in development for years prior their delay. And thatīs possible because The Witcher 4/ Witcher 5 and Arkham -I dont know- No Man's Land/Living hell are not ALREADY planned for 2016 and 2017 respectively.......

And the other HUGE problem of annualization is that, due to the fact that several studios and thus different development teams are involved, the franchise is suffering from a tremendous lack of focus. Again, Arkham and GTA games have had pretty much SAME combo of directors/ writers for their last three games. GTAīs example is mindblowing, considering it has remained almost intact since GTA III in 2001...

Thing is I still have a love/hate relationship with Unity, for I enjoy some of the creative decisions in the likes of harder combat/focus on being an assassin, customization and such, but HATE not only the state in which it was released, but also other gameplay choices and thatīs sad because Iīm had been waiting for a French Revolution game since 2010......

Iīm afraid those gameplay elements I have wanted for ages will be ditched favoring old "problems" -at least to me- such as the kindergarten combat "difficulty" and staled core mechanics because the overall atrocious reception the game had due its disaster of a release.

AntiChrist7
02-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Normally I dont vent, but im in between games so i went back to Dead Kings to finish of some side stuff.

I went to liberate the last outpost and it brought up again what really irritated me about Unity: too many AI guards cramped up in small areas. Its practicly impossible to be stealthy on this game, cause there are so many guards that look in all directions and telepathly warn everyone. You cant lure them anymore either. Offcours I got discovered, and the sides of my screen were filled in red exclamation marks. About 20-25. And this was only on maybe a fifth of the complete forbidden area. this isnt fun at all.

If this isnt changed in Victory im not buying it. It causes way too much frustration. You have a great stealth system in Splinter Cell, implement it properly

wildp1tch
02-13-2015, 03:41 PM
You know what? Guillemot is right!

A few things were not perfect when the game was launched. He just forgot to mention that the rest was FUBAR.

Ignacio_796
02-13-2015, 03:42 PM

Did they learn that we want an interesting Modern Day?
Did they learn that the plot of the MD has not advanced since ACIII?
Did they learn that we want good stories with good characters?
Did they learn that we want the features we were advertised?
Did they learn to create AC games with interesting content instead of being filled with useless collectibles, boring sidequests...etc
Did they learn that maybe its a good idea to put this franchise to rest (yeah i know, AC games are not made in one year, they have multiple teams, but Unity's release shown us that maybe Ubi is not capable of develop so many games simultaneosly with a restrictive deadline).

If the answer is YES, then we'll have a good AC game at last.
We'll see....

PD: sorry for bad englissadsadsafweh ;)

Domestico
02-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Normally I dont vent, but im in between games so i went back to Dead Kings to finish of some side stuff.

I went to liberate the last outpost and it brought up again what really irritated me about Unity: too many AI guards cramped up in small areas. Its practicly impossible to be stealthy on this game, cause there are so many guards that look in all directions and telepathly warn everyone. You cant lure them anymore either. Offcours I got discovered, and the sides of my screen were filled in red exclamation marks. About 20-25. And this was only on maybe a fifth of the complete forbidden area. this isnt fun at all.

If this isnt changed in Victory im not buying it. It causes way too much frustration. You have a great stealth system in Splinter Cell, implement it properly

So true.. I've lost count of how many times I've killed a man on one floor of a building while he has seen me (but not entered combat / aggressive) and somehow guards on every floor up are aware of me.. Even accross streets.

Hans684
02-13-2015, 05:34 PM
That's a understatement.

SteelCity999
02-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Some of the biggest problems with AC now is their desire to reinvent the franchise when they don't need to. Black Flag excelled because of the very reason that they focused on what they had and maximized those assets. If the new engine was really that big of an issue, they should have delayed it a year and ported Rogue.

The annualized releases also stifle creativity and problem solving. Things are cut before they are given a chance to be fixed - especially when reinventing everything. That creates holes in the games - story and gameplay.

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 09:15 PM

However annual releases limits the amount of change time for reception.

For example, a ton of people despise the companion app and transmedia/online locking content.

Willing to bet since the other games are already in development, they're already including those disliked elements.

Now what are the chances of having those anti-consumer elements removed? Unlikely.

We'll see what happens on release day and just how much Ubisoft's annualization is damaging.

Altair1789
02-13-2015, 09:21 PM

While this is true, the problem is that they set a time limit that they only go past by 1 or 2 weeks at most. If the game is unfinished, or they can't get many missions or extra little features in time, they go without them

aL_____eX
02-13-2015, 09:24 PM

Still, annual releases don't do the game's quality a favour since the pressure of having to release a game every year is still there and high. No matter if it has been in development for one or three years. So that's not a valid 'excuse' in my opinion.

And, apart from trying to calm the waves with some DLC (which I don't think was a bad idea!) I haven't seen many moments in which Ubisoft questioned themselves so far.

RMH
02-14-2015, 09:34 AM
I halfway can life with the point that they had to recreate the whole engine. There also would have been the possibility to launch than game later and fix at least some issues.
But no, better risk a stillbirth and get the gaming community pissed than waiting a few more weeks for the money.
And whats with ACInitiate and the companion app, are you guys f***ing kidding?
Also no one of Ubisoft respond to ANY damn forum, no statement no update about the issues not a word, exept all few moth a "we still working on it".
Okay problems with the game it selfe is one part but that sh** with the online platforms and the sync problems are just ridicolous.

Exodusith
02-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Mmm. A few things. Like:

- No modern day story.
- A Poor, short historical story.
- Bugs, bugs, bugs.
- Companion App integration that no-one wanted or even worked.
- Releasing it unfinished in a shameful state. Resulting in being rightfully ridiculed in the press.

Green_Reaper
02-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Bit of an understatement, I love how it's mainly him saying the screwed up without directly saying they screwed up.

...the professional way.

DemonLord4lf
02-14-2015, 07:54 PM
...the professional way.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/why-so-serious-1.jpg

The4orTy67
02-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Ubisoft CEO: "A few things were not perfect, but that's exactly why we have generous like you to help beta test our product."

AntiChrist7
02-14-2015, 08:17 PM
http://imgur.com/n5GlmRj

Perfect illustration of my annoyance. The leader guards doesnt notice me, but look at the minimap and all those red dots. Offcours I threw in a poison bomb, but as soon as i fired a beserk dart, everyone had seen me

UnhappyFool3689
02-15-2015, 12:07 PM
somethings don't change ... as you can see I'm new to this board ( & to ACU ) but not to gaming . started back in the 90's with the NASCAR Racing Series on the PC along with NHL by EA sports . Got away from PC games and bought an XBOX 360 & a PS3 . Stuck to just the sport stuff . Games being released with bugs seem to be the norm no matter what you've been playing or how long , we wait for the patch thats going to fix it all but seems to never happen then before you know it the next addition to the series comes along and we buy that and it all starts again .... it sucks but try to make the best of what we have . this stuff will never change .