PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity: I've been kicked from my own club, that I created?!

ni800
02-12-2015, 07:35 PM

I recently created a club and obviously, I am the leader of the club. My club has been doing well in the club competition this week, and I've put many hours into it. So yesterday, the only thing I did differently is that I played the DEAD KINGS DLC, and during the DLC missions, I checked on my club competition to see how we are doing ---And to my surprise, I find that I am no longer in my club--I was moved to a club that I had applied to last week. So I quit the DLC, hoping it was just a glitch. I returned to the normal game of Paris, and I even restarted the game itself. But when I checked my Brotherhood, I was still in that alternate club! So I quit that club I was placed into, and then searched for my own club, and found it, and applied to it. I noticed the leader was no longer me, but instead the person who had first joined my club (who I had promoted as well). I sent a message to this member of my club to accept my request for invitation, which he has, and I am now back in my own club--however, I am still not the leader. So I've messaged this member again to promote me and make me the leader of my own club again. (And I'm still waiting, haven't heard back.) But this is so crazy!! Has this happened to anyone else? And Ubisoft, is there a known issue about this? I've put up with so many bugs in AC, and I think this is the last one I'm willing to deal with. I think I may quit the AC franchise altogether. I've supported Ubisoft for many years, but this kind of stuff is uncalled for.

phoenix-force411
02-13-2015, 07:12 AM
Yes, and you're not the first. There have been complaints about this glitch happening.

ni800
02-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Yes, and you're not the first. There have been complaints about this glitch happening.

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad it's a known issue. There is a second issue as well. My club member who has become the leader is having trouble promoting me to Leader. He says that when he promotes me to Leader, I get demoted.

Christopher_Kit
02-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad it's a known issue. There is a second issue as well. My club member who has become the leader is having trouble promoting me to Leader. He says that when he promotes me to Leader, I get demoted.

Happen to me too. I am so low in eq that I don't even want to play it. Please keep me updated if there is any solution....

ze_topazio
02-14-2015, 02:21 PM
That's because the world hates you.

ni800
02-14-2015, 02:49 PM
That's because the world hates you.

Maybe, but the world hates TROLLS like you even more. You don't offer any solutions, just hate.

ni800
02-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Happen to me too. I am so low in eq that I don't even want to play it. Please keep me updated if there is any solution....

Just in case your current leader doesn't know how to change the leadership, I think it's under MY CLUB, then SEE ALL MEMBERS. In there, I think he can select a member and see the option to PROMOTE/DEMOTE, but also there is an option for MORE ACTIONS. In the MORE ACTIONS screen, he can make a member become the new leader. I think it says MAKE LEADER.

So if that doesn't work, another more slow process is:
1. Ask the current leader to DEMOTE all the members of the club.
2. Then ask the current leader to PROMOTE only you.
3. After that, on the MY CLUB screen (I think) he should be able to see only you as the TOP PROMOTED MEMBER.
4. Ask the current leader to LEAVE the club. (I know it sounds crazy, but you'll let him back in later).
5. After the current leader leaves, and if you are the only top promoted member, THEN YOU WILL BECOME THE LEADER BY DEFAULT.
6. At this point, the member who was the leader and left the club can simply request to join your club again
using your clan tag (the 4-letter/number thing in brackets).
7. Let the member back into the club, and then you as the leader can go back and promote all the members who were demoted earlier.

That's just one long solution I came up with. It worked because the current leader was responsive to my messages, and helped me out. Also, our club is relatively new, so not too big, so it was easier to demote and promote everyone.

Let me know if that helps.

ze_topazio
02-14-2015, 03:36 PM
Maybe, but the world hates TROLLS like you even more. You don't offer any solutions, just hate.

And that is why the world hates you.

Defalt221
02-14-2015, 05:58 PM

I recently created a club and obviously, I am the leader of the club. My club has been doing well in the club competition this week, and I've put many hours into it. So yesterday, the only thing I did differently is that I played the DEAD KINGS DLC, and during the DLC missions, I checked on my club competition to see how we are doing ---And to my surprise, I find that I am no longer in my club--I was moved to a club that I had applied to last week. So I quit the DLC, hoping it was just a glitch. I returned to the normal game of Paris, and I even restarted the game itself. But when I checked my Brotherhood, I was still in that alternate club! So I quit that club I was placed into, and then searched for my own club, and found it, and applied to it. I noticed the leader was no longer me, but instead the person who had first joined my club (who I had promoted as well). I sent a message to this member of my club to accept my request for invitation, which he has, and I am now back in my own club--however, I am still not the leader. So I've messaged this member again to promote me and make me the leader of my own club again. (And I'm still waiting, haven't heard back.) But this is so crazy!! Has this happened to anyone else? And Ubisoft, is there a known issue about this? I've put up with so many bugs in AC, and I think this is the last one I'm willing to deal with. I think I may quit the AC franchise altogether. I've supported Ubisoft for many years, but this kind of stuff is uncalled for.

Mutiny my friend. Mutiny.

Christopher_Kit
02-14-2015, 10:41 PM
Just in case your current leader doesn't know how to change the leadership, I think it's under MY CLUB, then SEE ALL MEMBERS. In there, I think he can select a member and see the option to PROMOTE/DEMOTE, but also there is an option for MORE ACTIONS. In the MORE ACTIONS screen, he can make a member become the new leader. I think it says MAKE LEADER.

So if that doesn't work, another more slow process is:
1. Ask the current leader to DEMOTE all the members of the club.
2. Then ask the current leader to PROMOTE only you.
3. After that, on the MY CLUB screen (I think) he should be able to see only you as the TOP PROMOTED MEMBER.
4. Ask the current leader to LEAVE the club. (I know it sounds crazy, but you'll let him back in later).
5. After the current leader leaves, and if you are the only top promoted member, THEN YOU WILL BECOME THE LEADER BY DEFAULT.
6. At this point, the member who was the leader and left the club can simply request to join your club again
using your clan tag (the 4-letter/number thing in brackets).
7. Let the member back into the club, and then you as the leader can go back and promote all the members who were demoted earlier.

That's just one long solution I came up with. It worked because the current leader was responsive to my messages, and helped me out. Also, our club is relatively new, so not too big, so it was easier to demote and promote everyone.

Let me know if that helps.

Hey thanks. I kind of msg that leader... The point is they r kind of total strangers... And I see him online like once in two week. I also ask him to change the club name if promoting me to leader it rouble. Anyways. I will add u in psn. Thanks for the reply.