PDA

View Full Version : What is the music from AC Unity "Danton's Sacrifice" Co-op Mission?

ni800
02-12-2015, 07:17 PM

So I purchased the song "Danton's Sacrifice" from the AC Unity soundtrack, but the song on the soundtrack is different from the mission. When you play Dantons Sacrifice and the opening video is completed, the computerized voiced tells you to go save Danton. You are standing on a rooftop overlooking a crowd scene with Danton about to be executed. So what is the song playing at this point at the very beginning of the mission? Is it even available for purchase? Can anyone help me find it? Thanks.

Alphacos007
02-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Are you sure it's not that song, but starting later? Most AC songs are not used completely in the game, they usually just get one part of them for the missions, somewhere in the middle usually.

ni800
02-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Are you sure it's not that song, but starting later? Most AC songs are not used completely in the game, they usually just get one part of them for the missions, somewhere in the middle usually.

I was thinking the same thing and I did listen to the whole "Dantons Sacrifice" song that I purchased. I even listened to the purchased song and the game at the same time. it's not the same song at the beginning of the mission for Dantons Sacrifice. what I'm searching for (specifically) is the song at the beginning of the Dantons Sacrifice mission. maybe it's actually another track or even part of another track and it's used in the Dantons Sacrifice mission. I just don't know.