PDA

View Full Version : State of the Game

BreakfastAtGims
02-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Greetings friends!

I am humbly coming to you with a question about the state of the game and if it is worth the current ~$40 asking price. I recall the intense debate that emerged when the game was released and the myriad of issues that were so kindly packaged inside of the game box by Ubisoft. Given the 3ish months since release, have those been resolved? Is this worth my hard-ish earned money? Thoughts!

Altair1789
02-11-2015, 10:54 PM
In my opinion it's really fun, but if you're into story-focused games/ AC games, the story will disappoint. There are still a bit of glitches, but I think the fps issue is fixed on console. I wouldn't know since I play Unity on PC. Also, welcome to the forums :)

wvstolzing
02-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Given the 3ish months since release, have those been resolved? Is this worth my hard-ish earned money? Thoughts!

It's pretty good-ish.

(Seriously though, you won't find people *here*, telling you *not* to get it. I'd say that whatever your tastes & background, it's worth a shot just for the sake of the city.)

Oh, and welcome indeed. :D

UnhappyFool3689
02-12-2015, 11:24 AM
I'm totally new at this game , first time playing Assassins Creed ..... there are bugs and I totally suck at ACU but I still enjoy it .