PDA

View Full Version : Community Templar Grand Master

dimbismp
02-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Here are the 6 candidates and their speech: (pirate and alphacos haven't answered to me yet.But because i promised to create the poll today and thia was the only time i could do it,i decided that Alphacos007's slogan would be his declarement for candidacy,and pirate's speech would be a post he made at the Assassins vs Templars thread)

Alphacos007

* Well, I'm already the south american grand master, why not be the forums grandmaster as well?

CEO of Abstergo Industries South America and Grandmaster of the New South American Order

D517

Brothers and sisters,

We are in a time of peace and prosperity. We have accomplished so much in the last 100 years and we have now control over most parts the world. Though, there is so much more we can accomplish together to have the new world order as our Father of Understanding intended. I believe we can stay in control over the world without using tyranny to dictate people’s lives by giving them no freedom.

I believe by giving people few restrictive choices to do what they want to do in our terms without feeling constraint; we can more easily manipulate and enslaving their minds into believing they are in control over themselves when we are in fact controlling them. Therefore, we’ll wash the world clean of chaos and the thoughts of freedom, there will be less people who oppose us and when there are less people who choose to oppose us, the less will support the Assassins, whom we have fought against for centuries.

They will give up when theirs none who supports them and the few who continue their fight against us, we will give them the consequences of their actions. They will feel it’s hopeless to fight for a lost cause and they will doubt and lose their vision for a world of freewill.

To those who choose give up and turn themselves to us, they will be offered a place among us and swear their loyalty to our order. Those who give up their cause and don't want to be a part of our order, we will let them live by token of the mercy so they can live a normal life only if they promise our order to stop their support to the Assassin Brotherhood.

Those who still continue to fight against us and even go as far as killing us for their lost cause of freewill, we will defeat them and they will loose their beliefs, opinions and visions of a free world so we can help them too understand that our cause is the better.

Vote for me and I will unite the Templars to stand together as one to bring peace and prosperity to our new world order where chaos and the thoughts of freedom are forgotten.

May the Father of Understanding guide us

dimbismp

To all Templars around the globe

Our Order has been the sheperd of civilisation for centuries.We have endured countless difficulties,but in the meanwhile we have shaped history,trying to steer humanity towards order and stability.Humans should feel free do whatever they like,but we shall create a world in which everything will be predifined and controlled.Because only through guidance and order can the human beings reach their true potential and become masters of their fate.Chaos is dangerous and complete liberty and freedom will surely lead to it.

For better,peaceful and more Templar-friendly forums vote for:

Dimbismp,Grand Master of the Greek Templar Order and reincarnation of Laureano Torres y Ayala ;)

+++May the Father of Understanding guide us+++

Hans684

Brothers & Sisters,

We fought this war doing what we can for the future and peace above all else. To above that our order needs to guide and influence giving a purpose for everyone else large or small and creating an united order with a direction. We will be in control while maintaing stability and peace, not because of mind control(I will explain this another time), my kind of mind control wouldn't have anything to do with the Apples Of Eden. I won't give people reason to revolt or let the Assassins get in the way but I will keep our order in order. The nature of our Order, which involves the acquisition and the exercise of power, makes the us highly susceptible to corruption. Many have used the Templar cause as a shield or stepping-stone to further their own selfish desires, attaining power not for the benefit of mankind as was the decree of the order, but for power's own sake. I myself value peace over ideology like Francois. Our ultimate goal is peace, chaos is not my kind of control. If I have to go go their Mentor myself I'd do it as long as it benefits our cause and peace. I prefer to discuss such things instead of coming of like an advisement, give me some to to counter and you will get my view of our ideology and goal the clearest.

Hans, Grand Master of the Scandinavian Order.

justplainquirky

It's an honor to be in the community.
Its such an immense opportunity
To chose what to lead
And remove the seeds
That created assassins creed unity

If you wonder why I ask for your vote
Just always know that I don't
For I am evil
And through my good will
Will betray all words that I wrote

Regardless you may show support
Remember I'm a traitor of sorts
And through my surprise
You'll reach your demise
And never shall I be tried in court

Love you with all my heart
This could be a fresh new start
With Templars in control
The community will be whole
As long as we each play our part

Pirate1802

Actually my worldview is quite cynical. As Haytham puts it, there will always be people who will rule others, oppress them. Sometimes they do it in openly, sometimes under the veil of democracy. True freedom, by and large, doesn't exist. So, better the ruling party be someone who is guided by the greater good, than someone who only has petty selfishness in view.

"Freedom can be messy, but it is priceless." Ezio said, but I don't agree with him. He seems to consider freedom sacrosanct, above all. I don't. If freedom doesn't take us to a better future, embroils us only in mindless wars and impedes our progress with misguided moralities, what good is it? As Amhet succinctly replied, "And when the lights of civilizations go out, Ezio Auditore will stand tall above the ruins and claim: Yes! I stayed true to my creed." So true. I'll take a cruel but practical philosophy over a humane but ultiately impractical and chaotic philosophy any day. That's why, if given a choice in real life I'd join the Templars.

That said, I'll also add that what Abstergo is doing, mind-controlling people? That's going too far in the other direction. The Colonial Templars are the ones I identify most with. They understand the Templar philosophy, realize the need of a strong and unified guiding force, without feeling the need of breaching your mind and turning you to a drone. Templars, or my ideas of Temmplarism atleast, best function on a global and political level, working behind the shadows, rather than a personal, mental level.

ORIGINAL POST:
Greeting fellow Templar brothers
Allthough every one of us is spreading te Order's principles throughout the world,without of course divulging the true nature of our work,i believe it is high time we elected a community Grand Master.
He/She should be able to control the vast amount of Templar networks around the globe,unravel assassin conspiracies and follow the footsteps of great past Grand Masters such as Haytham Kenway and Jacques de Molay.But above all else,he/she should be our Order's representative at the forums,and also continue our eternal work in order to finally become the sheperds of humanity and guide all mankind to order and stability.

So,come forth my brothers and sisters!Whoever wants to obtain that honored title should declare it!

+++May the Father of Understanding guide us all+++

(WHEN/IF MANY FORUMERS DECLARE THEIR DESIRE TO BECOME GRAND MASTER,I WILL ADD A POLL)

Hans684
02-11-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm up for it but we need to "filter" the ones who want to be it trough questions. We don't want a Borgia or Germain in charge.

dimbismp
02-11-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm up for it but we need to "filter" the ones who want to be it trough questions. We don't want a Borgia or Germain in charge.
Of course there will be some filtering.The Grand Master should fight for the Order,not for other reasons.So,are you going to run for GM?

JamesFaith007
02-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Maybe I'm little too paranoid, but wouldn't be quite risky to present all potential Grand masters on forum full of assassins?

Alphacos007
02-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Well, I'm already the south american grand master, why not be the forums grandmaster as well? Add me to the list :rolleyes:

dimbismp
02-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Maybe I'm little too paranoid, but wouldn't be quite risky to present all potential Grand masters on forum full of assassins?

We are not afraid of this corrupted organization.We will fullfill the vision of the Father of Understanding.

Hans684
02-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Of course there will be some filtering.The Grand Master should fight for the Order,not for other reasons.So,are you going to run for GM?

Good. Corruption is my biggest concern, the Order require purpose without it. It would loose direction and yes, I'm going a run for GM.

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 09:08 PM
I already operate Konohagakure and a part of Zaofu.

Becoming Forums Grandmaster is too much power. :rolleyes:

Democrito_71
02-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Greeting fellow Templar brothers
Allthough every one of us is spreading te Order's principles throughout the world,without of course divulging the true nature of our work,i believe it is high time we elected a community Grand Master.
He/She should be able to control the vast amount of Templar networks around the globe,unravel assassin conspiracies and follow the footsteps of great past Grand Masters such as Haytham Kenway and Jacques de Molay.But above all else,he/she should be our Order's representative at the forums,and also continue our eternal work in order to finally become the sheperds of humanity and guide all mankind to order and stability.

So,come forth my brothers and sisters!Whoever wants to obtain that honored title should declare it!

+++May the Father of Understanding guide us all+++

(WHEN/IF MANY FORUMERS DECLARE THEIR DESIRE TO BECOME GRAND MASTER,I WILL ADD A POLL)

I will hereby candidate myself to Grand Master of the Community Templars.

I believe we templars could do so much more to stay in control over the new world without getting personal greed or
to completely dictate over peoples lives by giving them no freedom.

I believe by giving people few restrictive choices to do what they want to do, we can more easily manipulate their minds that they are in control when in fact we are controlling them. Therefore, I believe there will be less people who oppose us. When there are less people who oppose us, the Assassins whom we have fought against for centuries, they will give up when there none who supports them.

Those who give up their cause we will offer them a place in the templar order and those who continue to fight against us, they will die.

Vote for me and I will make sure we'll stay in true control over people and over the Earth.

May the Father of understanding guide us

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 09:24 PM
^ Our goal isn't to control, but to guide...brother.

Kaschra
02-11-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm content with only being the Grandmaster of Germany, so I won't participate in this, but I'm curious who will end up as our Forum Grandmaster.
Good luck to everyone :)

Hans684
02-11-2015, 09:28 PM

Brother.

We guide trough control, tyranny is human weakness. Our ultimate goal is peace, a world where we can live side by side united.

Good luck to everyone :)

I make my own luck, Grand Master Kasch.

Kaschra
02-11-2015, 09:40 PM
I make my own luck, Grand Master Kasch.
I KNEW someone would say this x'D

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Brother.We guide trough control, tyranny is human weakness. Our ultimate goal is peace, a world where we can live side by side united.

Ah, yes of course.

I meant guidance through control to gain peace.

Not tyranny as our other brother was hopefully not hinting.

dimbismp
02-11-2015, 10:07 PM
We have 3 candidates so far.I may also run,but i am not sure if i am capable enough for such a worthy position.

I respect your decision my fellow Templars,but i believe the Order can benefit from capable men like you

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I respect your decision my fellow Templars,but i believe the Order can benefit from capable men like you

I am honored, but such a position isn't for me.

Besides I have my own Order to think about. ;)

Hans684
02-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Ah, yes of course.

Peace is something to be leaned, to be understood and to be embraced. If we can't stay true to our couse we will become corrupt.

It's a pre-Age of Reason mindset that was before the Borgia used it for personal gain and Germain took it to extreme.

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Peace is something to be leaned, to be understood and to be embraced. If we can't stay true to our couse we will become corrupt.

It's a pre-Age of Reason mindset that was before the Borgia used it for personal gain and Germain took it to extreme.

Understood.

Altair1789
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101211024122/assassinscreed/images/e/ee/AssassinLogo.png

nevermind it got shrinked

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Away with you Assassin!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdao5sAHpk1rk5kgro1_500.gif

dimbismp
02-11-2015, 11:16 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101211024122/assassinscreed/images/e/ee/AssassinLogo.png

sorry it wasnt meant to be that humongous
Leave Assassin!!!!If you don't,you will have the same fate as countless of your "order"!Leave,or bend the knee to the templar cross!

Democrito_71
02-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Brother.

We guide trough control, tyranny is human weakness. Our ultimate goal is peace, a world where we can live side by side united.

Ah, yes of course.

Brothers,

By giving the people few restrictive choices so they can do what they want to do in our terms without feeling constraint, then they are more easily to control their minds and trough control we can achieve the peace the new world needs.

Controlling their bodies alone and not their minds, the people will fight for their freedom and through freedom, they will bring the chaos we've worked so hard to prevent through the centuries. By enslaving their minds and not their bodies, we'll wash the world clean of chaos and the thoughts of freedom.

And to bring chaos too the Assassins, they will be reminded why they should crave obedience to the new world order.

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 01:34 AM
*screech of an eagle flying overhead*

Altair1789
02-12-2015, 02:26 AM

Oh yea? Well... Uh... MAY THE MOTHER OF OVERSITTING GUIDE US

*screech of an eagle flying overhead*

we must go, I think they're onto us

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 02:41 AM
I volunteer as tribute

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 03:17 AM
*guard walks behind haystack and vanishes*

Kaschra
02-12-2015, 04:32 AM
Uh, who invited the Assassins?
Get lost! :P

pirate1802
02-12-2015, 06:27 AM
I wanna.

*great long rambling speech*

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 06:41 AM
:: sits in a corner eating popcorn, while watching the Chaos spread ::

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 10:49 AM
I volunteer as tribute

I wanna.

*great long rambling speech*
So,are you two in?

pirate1802
02-12-2015, 12:11 PM
I was never out... mehehe

Damn that came out wrong

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Cool,we have 5 candidates right now....and ME!!!

I,dimbismp,member of the Greek Templar Order declare my candidacy for the title of "Community Templar Grand Master"

Edvard6
02-12-2015, 01:28 PM
justplainquirky 4 presi.....oops....4 Grand Master

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 01:39 PM
I 'll wait for 10 candidates to create the poll.If there are more there will be some sorting.
Regardless of that,it is wise to have some kind of debate between the candidates,so that we can present our views dor the Order

+++May the Father of Understanding guide us all brothers+++

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 03:59 PM
*stranger joins the meeting*
"I would like to announce my candidacy for grand master."

*killed where he stands by an arrow*
A note attached to the arrow reads:

We work in the dark, to serve the light...

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 04:10 PM

Yeah...

GunnerGalactico
02-12-2015, 05:09 PM
I like to see how this plays out. :p

*arms folded, watches conflict silently from viewpoint*

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 05:38 PM
*reveals my position in the rafters*

The Templars will never win!

Wherever you go, whatever schemes you may form, the assassins will be watching and waiting. Hiding in your own shadow!

*drops smoke bomb and vanishes*

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 05:47 PM
*reveals my position in the rafters*

The Templars will never win!

Wherever you go, whatever schemes you may form, the assassins will be watching and waiting. Hiding in your own shadow!

*drops smoke bomb and vanishes*

What is your motivation?
Who died?Your dad or your mother?

The Templar Order does not need such pitiful motivation like revenge.We meed no Creed.

(And please do not derail the thread :P )

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 05:54 PM
So,are you two in?

I'm in

But Pirate is pretty awesome and would make a great grandmaster

http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1253491&dateline=1402951703

dimbismp
02-12-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm in

But Pirate is pretty awesome and would make a great grandmaster

http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1253491&dateline=1402951703

Great!!We have 6 candidates so far.

Actually Pirate is Yves,the leader of Abstergo Ent....Ubisoft!

Democrito_71
02-12-2015, 06:17 PM

sorry it wasnt meant to be that humongous

Oh yea? Well... Uh... MAY THE MOTHER OF OVERSITTING GUIDE US

Brothers,

These freedom of speech will only bring the chaos we've worked hard too prevent for centuries. We must stand against the villainous plague the Assassins are preaching and killing us for. We must stand together to prevail so we can achieve peace in our new world order.

Hans684
02-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Brothers,

By giving the people few restrictive choices so they can do what they want to do in our terms without feeling constraint, then they are more easily to control their minds and trough control we can achieve the peace the new world needs.

Controlling their bodies alone and not their minds, the people will fight for their freedom and through freedom, they will bring the chaos we've worked so hard to prevent through the centuries. By enslaving their minds and not their bodies, we'll wash the world clean of chaos and the thoughts of freedom.

And to bring chaos too the Assassins, they will be reminded why they should crave obedience to the new world order.

Brother,

You are well aware how our Order works and we are glad that you continue in this fight. But my biggest concern will always be our Order, rules are filters clearing a path for the future and we are the ones trying to clear the dirt from it for peace above all else. To avoid chaos we need rules that keep our order at peace. For us to archive that we need control over our own Order, any Templars that are fanatic or extremist shouldn't be allowed to rule. It would damage both our cause and purpose, I'm bringing this to attention because I'm concerned.

Your speech always begins well but your view is sadly extreme and fanatic. It's not guiding or influencing, It's dangerous and would slower our fight for a new world. Our new would will grumble if we had tyranny, Al Mualim used this kind of control on his brotherhood. It's a human weakness that splits the foundations of the society and makes it fragile, it's bound to fail. Our Order require order, purpose and direction but not tyranny. I'm hash with my words brother but it's because of loyalty and honor for the cause.

They should understand, fighting leads to more fighting and chaos. It's uncontrollable, we need to control our enemy. By doing that they won't be able to fight back. Chaos doesn't benefit our Order.

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 06:34 PM
All dat intellectual talk.

Vote for me and get free donuts.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02117/Barack-Obama_2117634c.jpg

Democrito_71
02-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Brother,

You are well aware how our Order works and we are glad that you continue in this fight. But my biggest concern will always be our Order, rules are filters clearing a path for the future and we are the ones trying to clear the dirt from it for peace above all else. To avoid chaos we need rules that keep our order at peace. For us to archive that we need control over our own Order, any Templars that are fanatic or extremist shouldn't be allowed to rule. It would damage both our cause and purpose, I'm bringing this to attention because I'm concerned.

Your speech always begins well but your view is sadly extreme and fanatic. It's not guiding or influening, It's dangerous and would slower our fight for a new world. Our new would will grumble if we had tyranny, Al Mualim used this kind of control on his brotherhood. It's a human weakness that splits the foundations of the society and makes it fragile, it's bound to fail. Our Order require order, purpose and direction but not tyranny. I'm hash with my words brother but it's because of loyalty and honor for the cause.

They should understand, fighting leads to more fighting and chaos. It's uncontrollable, we need to control our enemy. By doing that they won't be able to fight back. Chaos doesn't benefit our Order.

Brother,

I understand your concerns and it's an honor to serve the Templars. To have order, we need to stand together as one to bring the peace and prosperity we've want and need to establish in our new world order without using tyranny to control over the people. To have purpose, we must commit to the order and do what it takes to achieve our goals of peace without bringing chaos, greed and personal gain among ourselves. And to have a clear direction, we must have rules that does not enslave the human bodies but their minds alone so we can guide the people according to our cause.

Then there will be less people who stand against us, the less will support the Assassins. They will give up when their's none who supports them and the few who continue their fight against us, they need to feel the consequences of their actions. They need to understand that the chaos they create only bring even more chaos to them. They will feel its hopeless to fight for a lost cause, they will doubt and lose their vision for a world of freewill and those who give up and turns themselves to us, they will be offered a place among us. Those who give up their cause and don't want to be a part of our order, we will let them live by token of the mercy they would never give us, so they can live a normal life only if they promise our order to stop their support to the Assassins.

Those who still continue to fight against us and even go as far as killing us for their lost cause of freewill, they will die.
The Assassins are uncontrollable and can't be controlled through diplomacy alone. They need to loose their beliefs, opinions and visions of a world of freewill so we can help them too understand that our cause is the better.

May the Father of Understanding guide you

Democrito_71
02-12-2015, 07:50 PM
All dat intellectual talk.

Vote for me and get free donuts.

Brother,

A true templar never need to gain support by exploiting others greed by giving away free donuts :rolleyes:
Greed is not a part of our order.

May the Father of Understand guide you ;)

RADAR__4077
02-12-2015, 07:58 PM
What is your motivation?
Who died?Your dad or your mother?

The Templar Order does not need such pitiful motivation like revenge.We meed no Creed.

(And please do not derail the thread :P )

It was my hamster, cuddles! :'( your mean old cat ate him!

But I will leave you alone because you were so polite and said please :-)
If you Templars did that more often maybe you wouldn't have so many people trying to kill you :-)

emperior
02-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Brother,

A true templar never need to gain support by exploiting others greed by giving away free donuts :rolleyes:
Greed is not a part of our order.

May the Father of Understand guide you ;)

You both sound like two ******s. With offense.

GunnerGalactico
02-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Oh brother! :rolleyes:

Yggdrasil1994
02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
justplainquirky 4 presi.....oops....4 Grand Master

YEAH!

1st-time poster here, but long-time lurker and I've absolutely loved justplainquirky's (Mayrice's?) posts since a long while.

Also, Hello everyboby (my fellow Templars... okay, and to the Assassins, too :rolleyes:)! It's great to join your community :)
And good idea to elect a Forum Grandmaster ✠ May the Father of Understanding guide us all ✠

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
YEAH!

1st-time poster here, but long-time lurker and I've absolutely loved justplainquirky's (Mayrice's?) posts since a long while.

Also, Hello everyboby (my fellow Templars... okay, and to the Assassins, too :rolleyes:)! It's great to join your community :)
And good idea to elect a Forum Grandmaster ✠ May the Father of Understanding guide us all ✠

If I weren't me I'd be convinced you guys were my dupes.

Thanks! Means a lot QAQ

Yggdrasil1994
02-12-2015, 10:07 PM
If I weren't me I'd be convinced you guys were my dupes.

Thanks! Means a lot QAQ

Anytime. ^___^

And I love your cute avatar & sig pic (Is that Liam and Hope holding a... Shay-cat?!)

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 10:08 PM
thanks.

And yes, yes it is.

I didn't draw it tho. From tumblr.

Welcome to the forums, mate :o

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 10:08 PM
I like to see how this plays out. :p

*arms folded, watches conflict silently from viewpoint*

Want some popcorn? I got plenty, oh and welcome to the chaos.

Yggdrasil1994
02-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Thank you for the welcomes :D

aL_____eX
02-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Don't start to like quirky too much, she's tricky. :^)

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 10:38 PM
this is true :^)

I will betray every last one of you :^)

Bleem7
02-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I've been a long-time lurker too and I can approve this. Just sayin'

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 10:46 PM

Quirky is a honorary member of the Forces for Chaos :D

aL_____eX
02-12-2015, 10:47 PM

https://33.media.tumblr.com/3e2aebefd5cddc8388604094545d2d65/tumblr_ndak70COrg1s2wio8o1_r2_500.gif

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 10:48 PM
lurkers poppin out left and right.

there are spies among us.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn294/hsifeng/SPN/Paranoid.gif

@bleem and Demon

:cool:

DemonLord4lf
02-12-2015, 10:52 PM

@bleem and Demon

Oh dont lie quirky, you're our biggest spy :D

JustPlainQuirky
02-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Oh dont lie quirky, you're our biggest spy :D

Caught me.

I was a UbiDev all along.

researching for 2016 feudal japan game

I am also Darby

bow down mortals.

EmbodyingSeven5
02-12-2015, 11:55 PM
this is not a legit election....
1. the meeting place is way to obvious
2. most of the Canadates wouldn't give up their free will for order in real life
3. I am batman so all who oppose me will fail because im batman and you cant prove im not batman because none of you have seen me and batman in the same place together at once
4. im batman
5.your not batman
6. because I am
7. bruh
8. but back to the thread
9. assassins are watching
10.and we will kill the chosen one( with peace and love)

DemonLord4lf
02-13-2015, 12:07 AM
this is not a legit election....
1. the meeting place is way to obvious
2. most of the Canadates wouldn't give up their free will for order in real life
3. I am batman so all who oppose me will fail because im batman and you cant prove im not batman because none of you have seen me and batman in the same place together at once
4. im batman
5.your not batman
6. because I am
7. bruh
8. but back to the thread
9. assassins are watching
10.and we will kill the chosen one( with peace and love)

I like your style :D

Yggdrasil1994
02-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Don't start to like quirky too much, she's tricky. :^)

Uhm, I fear it's too late :p I already started.

@bleem and Demon

Beware of the whispers in bushes <__< We are everywhere >__>...

dimbismp
02-13-2015, 01:08 AM
Oh God Mayrice has so many supporters.We are screwed!!!!

Anyway,if some people also want to run for CTGM,they should do that by tomorrow!!!

EmbodyingSeven5
02-13-2015, 01:43 AM
ill run, put me in the roster

I will lead the Templars into a golden age

(of hoods and hidden blades)

dimbismp
02-13-2015, 10:36 AM
ill run, put me in the roster

I will lead the Templars into a golden age

(of hoods and hidden blades)

Wait you are an Assassin spy!If yoj want to take part you should either bend the knee to the Templar cross,or at least aknowledge publicly that you are a spy! :P

pirate1802
02-13-2015, 10:38 AM
kill ze spaes!

OT: That gif reminds me of a time when Supernatural used to be one of my favourite shows... le sigh. :/

As for the votes, I have the best booze and broads (and boys too) in all ...well templardom. So ye know what you'll get!

dimbismp
02-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Just reminding everyone that today is the last day to declare your candidacy :)

Also,i would like to ask all the participants to send me a small manifesto,presenting their views for the Order(maybe a paragraph or two),or just a simple slogan,so that i can post them all together/update the first post

Fatal-Feit
02-13-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

dimbismp
02-13-2015, 05:06 PM
@Fatal

We are electing a Templar Grand Master for the community.There are 6 candidates so far.If you allign with the Templar cause,you may also run!

aL_____eX
02-13-2015, 05:15 PM
Go quirk!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/b5ac7f099288e75cf3782eb2f3699652/tumblr_mkr3696Yte1rttrrso1_250.gif

RADAR__4077
02-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Can I be the official Templar assassin? Err.... uh.... excuse me... hitman?.... enforcer?.... I'm sure you can find a use for my skill set.

P.S. @quirky what kind of donuts?

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Krispy Kreme all the way

RADAR__4077
02-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Krispy Kreme all the way

You got my vote!!!

dimbismp
02-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Tomorrow we will have the poll.I am still waiting Alphacos007,D517 and pirate to send me their slogan/manifestos/whatever.

And i also have to write something for my candidacy ;)

Democrito_71
02-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Tomorrow we will have the poll.I am still waiting Alphacos007,D517 and pirate to send me their slogan/manifestos/whatever.

And i also have to write something for my candidacy ;)

So, Iv'e sent my manifesto too you, Brother. Hope you'll be happy with it :cool:

Shahkulu101
02-13-2015, 10:56 PM
This whole Templar "Father of Understanding" rhetoric that's going around the forums...

It's a bit..it's a bit gay isn't it?

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 10:58 PM
This whole Templar "Father of Understanding" rhetoric that's going around the forums...

Says the one with the Pagan Min avatar

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/df/24/e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

Shahkulu101
02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Says the one with the Pagan Min avatar

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/df/24/e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

Pagan Min addresses this.

He's particular about his appearance but is still 'batting for Team A' as he puts it. ;)

Namikaze_17
02-13-2015, 11:11 PM

A lot who say the phrase in this thread are nothing but sheep who wanna feel belonged in something.

But more help is always good. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 11:12 PM
if father of understanding was some secret gay code i'd ship shaytham 1000x harder

Shahkulu101
02-13-2015, 11:14 PM
A lot who say the phrase in this thread are nothing but sheep who wanna feel belonged in something.

But more help is always good. :rolleyes:

Bit arrogant of you. :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
02-13-2015, 11:15 PM
if father of understanding was some secret gay code i'd ship shaytham 1000x harder
https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8ec24c3bb60689d37600c0c43603328/tumblr_n2in8mL1Qu1sial0xo1_500.gif

Shahkulu101
02-13-2015, 11:19 PM

The father of understanding is actually a homo-erotic sex icon.

JustPlainQuirky
02-13-2015, 11:22 PM
The father of understanding is actually a homo-erotic sex icon.

was going to make a Darby joke but immediately back peddled.

Namikaze_17
02-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Bit arrogant of you. :rolleyes:

Nah, an old wolf like me deserves every ounce of blood he draws. :rolleyes:

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 10:13 AM
I updated the firstvpost and added the poll.

I'll vote for Hans684,because it is not fair to vote for myself.Quirky is also a good choice though.

DemonLord4lf
02-14-2015, 10:25 AM
I'll be watching

http://i.imgur.com/7Isolps.gif

pirate1802
02-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Damn, sorry I didn't write up a paragraph explaining my views but am a little misty-eyed that you dug up that old post of mine :/ That indeed describes my views on these groups. Grazie

And I voted for myself. Completely not being power-hungry :rolleyes:

Hans684
02-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Brother,

I understand your concerns and it's an honor to serve the Templars. To have order, we need to stand together as one to bring the peace and prosperity we've want and need to establish in our new world order without using tyranny to control over the people. To have purpose, we must commit to the order and do what it takes to achieve our goals of peace without bringing chaos, greed and personal gain among ourselves. And to have a clear direction, we must have rules that does not enslave the human bodies but their minds alone so we can guide the people according to our cause.

Then there will be less people who stand against us, the less will support the Assassins. They will give up when their's none who supports them and the few who continue their fight against us, they need to feel the consequences of their actions. They need to understand that the chaos they create only bring even more chaos to them. They will feel its hopeless to fight for a lost cause, they will doubt and lose their vision for a world of freewill and those who give up and turns themselves to us, they will be offered a place among us. Those who give up their cause and don't want to be a part of our order, we will let them live by token of the mercy they would never give us, so they can live a normal life only if they promise our order to stop their support to the Assassins.

Those who still continue to fight against us and even go as far as killing us for their lost cause of freewill, they will die.
The Assassins are uncontrollable and can't be controlled through diplomacy alone. They need to loose their beliefs, opinions and visions of a world of freewill so we can help them too understand that our cause is the better.

Brother,

Yes, we need to stand together as an order but creating our New World with an Apple Of Eden is not peace. It's tyranny that is guartied to fail.

Some special people won't get controlled by it and that's mostly high ranked Assassins. By that tyranny we can easly turn the people against them but it would be easier for them to kill us since there would be no people reacting to what they do unless we see and tell them. We would be sitting ducks with an army of drunks. But without that kind of tyrrany we can turn the people against them and they will support us becouse we gave them a reason to, no manipulation, just good influence. People riot when given a reason, people arm themselves given a reason and that's mostly tyrrany or promise of freedom. That is the future enslaving minds will give, we should be able to enslave minds without actually enslving them. The Assassins claim to fight for the people but what if we get the people on our side? Good leader ship and tactics. We also have confirmation that sending a satellite in space won't work, Desmind's visions and the attemt by the First Civ proves that. It's a waste of money and ressuces.

Peace is not giving up on our cause, peace is our cause. That's our main gaol, if we can't make peace with our enemy. Then we will never get peace, never get out New World because we would always be fighting. The fighting would cause pointless bloodshed and not get us no closer to peace, there would only be chaos. So when the world is enslaved and another uprising begins you can proudly say "I stayed true to my cause". It's not about control or free will, those are ways to get peace and peace is more valuable than both our orders, than both ideologies. They will always fight as long as we fight, cause and reaction. If we can't make peace with our enemy, then we're no better than the people we try to save. The Assassins can be controlled, just not in the old fashioned way. Ambition, do ever dream of a ship so full of gold you can just split if and sail home? A true Templar wouldn't need to enslave anyone and curtainly isn't fanatic and extremist. Colonial, Caribbean, French(under François rule) are true Templars.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Even though I'm an Assassin, I must say I like Hans and his posts about anything on the forums in general. :o

Thus, you have my vote. So don't go sending Templars to try to get me :p

Safety and peace, Hans!

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Who, if elected, would appoint me official assassin hunter of the Midwest and commission a badass signature to be made for my use on the forum? (I would make one myself but I don't have a pc at the moment)

Also, I am saddened by the fact that there was no mention of krispy kremes by quirky.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Who, if elected, would appoint me official assassin hunter of the Midwest and commission a badass signature to be made for my use on the forum? (I would make one myself but I don't have a pc at the moment)

Also, I am saddened by the fact that there was no mention of krispy kremes by quirky.
I would hire you as an assassin hunter!
Don't let the krispy kremes delude you ! ;)

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 03:45 PM
I would hire you as an assassin hunter!
Don't let the krispy kremes delude you ! ;)

And I would get a new signature?

I get to keep my hidden blades and robes?

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 03:47 PM
And I would get a new signature?

I get to keep my hidden blades and robes?
Hidden blades yes,but no robes! ;)
And sorry i know nothing about creating signatures :(

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Hidden blades yes,but no robes! ;)
And sorry i know nothing about creating signatures :(

Hmmm... the forum grand master could surely find someone skilled in the craft, yes?

And I keep the robes. I will not carry assassin's emblems, but I keep the robes.

With my skills, you will be able to overlook them.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Hmmm... the forum grand master could surely find someone skilled in the craft, yes?

And I keep the robes. I will not carry assassin's emblems, but I keep the robes.

With my skills, you will be able to overlook them.
Hmm...maybe ;)

Hans684
02-14-2015, 04:12 PM

I would but it would require that you won't kill Assassins that favor peace. You can kill the other than won't agree with peace, the same is said for Templars with the same mindset and I'll let you do it your way with a badass signature. You can also keep your robes and blades, I can overlook it.

Even though I'm an Assassin, I must say I like Hans and his posts about anything on the forums in general. :o

Thanks.

Thus, you have my vote. So don't go sending Templars to try to get me :p

As long as you favor peace and you should become the Community Assassin Mentor. I'd vote for you.

Safety and peace, Hans!

May the Father of understanding guide you.

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Hmm...maybe ;)

When someone can give me more than a maybe, let me know.

Information on how to contact me can be found pinned on your guard's chest with his own sword.
*vanishes*

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 04:21 PM
I would but it would require that you won't kill Assassins that favor peace. You can kill the other than won't agree with peace, the same is said for Templars with the same mindset and I'll let you do it your way with a badass signature. You can also keep your robes and blades, I can overlook it.

Do you have the means, or know someone with the means to create my signature?
It would not be too complicated. But as I have said, I don't have a pc with the tools to make it.

Hans684
02-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Do you have the means, or know someone with the means to create my signature?
It would not be too complicated. But as I have said, I don't have a pc with the tools to make it.

Not myself but I can try find someone, just explain how you want it and give me some time. I'll ask around the forums or maybe the wiki, not sure where to look.

----------------

Anyone wonna make a signature Assassin Hunter Radar?

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Not myself but I can try find someone, just explain how you want it and give me some time. I'll ask around the forums or maybe the wiki, not sure where to look.

----------------

Anyone wonna make a signature Assassin a Hunter Radar?

You got my vote. It would basically be an improved version of my current signature, I'll go into detail if/when someone is found.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
You got my vote. It would basically be an improved version of my current signature, I'll go into detail if/when someone is found.
I think a guy named KEVT2011 makes signatures.

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 04:34 PM
Oh, I almost forgot....

*smoke bomb*

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 04:40 PM
It goes without saying that the winner has to create a signature featuring hhis/her prestiguous title! ;)

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 04:42 PM

*you glance down and find a note addressed to you*

"My vote is already cast, you should not have been apathetic about the matter before. Your picture oddly looks familiar anyway... like a past target... I'm not sure I could work for someone who so closely resembles a man I have put an end to.

RADAR__4077"

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 04:49 PM
*you glance down and find a note addressed to you*

"My vote is already cast, you should not have been apathetic about the matter before. Your picture oddly looks familiar anyway... like a past target... I'm not sure I could work for someone who so closely resembles a man I have put an end to.

RADAR__4077"

Hahaha
I wasn't apathetic!And i didn't try to help you to get the vote ! ;)

Anyway,i hope we work together in the future as members of the Order

Hans684
02-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Hahaha
I wasn't apathetic!And i didn't try to help you to get the vote ! ;)

Anyway,i hope we work together in the future as members of the Order

So had control of the situation and let it pass? Strange.

It goes without saying that the winner has to create a signature featuring hhis/her prestiguous title! ;)

Thank you.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 05:11 PM
So had control of the situation and let it pass?Strange
Who said i had control of the situation? ;)
Anyway,i made a proposal about the signature after the vote was cast,so...

Btw,you haven't voted yet.You will get a solid lead if you vote yourself!

Kaschra
02-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Hard decision, but in the end I voted for Hans ^^

Hans684
02-14-2015, 07:29 PM
Who said i had control of the situation? ;)

You did have control, you two was talking of a possible deal and you knew a guy that could make sigs. You let it pass when you could have done something.
He came with an offer, you two discussed terms & conditions that ended with maybe. So he made an open deal for anyone that would accept his terms. You was the one calling the shots.

Anyway,i made a proposal about the signature after the vote was cast,so...

But I'm leading so far, so...

Btw,you haven't voted yet.You will get a solid lead if you vote yourself!

I know, I would vote for Pirate but I'm going to see how it goes first and wait for a last chance to vote call.

Namikaze_17
02-14-2015, 08:42 PM
And regardless of who wins, we all shall have a big feast in Zaofu in the winner's honor. ;)

Hope to see all you Templars there.

Alphacos007
02-14-2015, 09:03 PM
Oh well, I was away for the past 2 days, only saw your message now, guess it's too late to make my entry speech now :nonchalance:

Democrito_71
02-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Brother,

Yes, we need to stand together as an order but creating our New World with an Apple Of Eden is not peaceThat is the future enslaving minds will give, we should be able to enslave minds without actually enslaving them.

Without that kind of tyrranywe can turn the people against them and they will support us

The Assassins claim to fight for the people but what if we get the people on our side? Good leader ship and tactics.

Peace is not giving up on our cause, peace is our cause.

if we can't make peace with our enemy. Then we will never get peace

They will always fight as long as we fight

If we can't make peace with our enemy, then we're no better than the people we try to save.

The Assassins can be controlled, just not in the old fashioned way.

Brother,

I have never claimed enslaving people’s minds with an apple is the solution for peace in our new world in any of my writings. I believe we are able to enslave people’s minds through psychological means, not through first civilization technology. I believe no one should be granted that kind of power and it worries me that you are making up accusations that I would use an apple to control. If I had the chance to own an Apple, I would lock it away where non-would find it though if there were a possibility to disable first civilization technologies I would disable so no one would never use them against the people. We are better than that!

Though psychological manipulation by creating rules according too our cause, we can enslave people's minds without "enslaving" them through first civilization technologies. This way, we can get support by the people and they would not listen to the Assassins preaches of freewill. There will never be peace between Assassins and Templars, which we have seen plenty of times in history when our orders have tried to make truce. It only delayed the bloodshed that was inevitable. Even if we would try to make peace with the Assassins today, they would not accept our beliefs and we would not accept theirs. The bloodshed will continue until either of our orders is defeated for good.

The Assassins will always fight until we Templars are all dead. They are trained to kill us and even if we wouldn’t fight against them, they will continue killing us due to our beliefs. If we Templars were to be killed by not standing for what we believe and only tried to reason with our enemy, then we have failed to guide the people as our Father of Understanding intended.

The Assassins are too indoctrinated to be controlled through psychological means and can’t be reasoned with. The few who could be reasoned with and who indeed became inducted to our order were Master Templar Shay Cormac. The main reason we could show him that our ideology is the better, were because the Assassins didn’t succeed indoctrinating him. He stood against their ways and went as far as betraying them for seeing the truth of their madness.
He knew the Assassins couldn’t be reasoned with and he almost died when he tried too.

It's quite disturbing when you insult my beliefs by calling me an extremist when you say the same things as I've said in previous writings about different ways of control without using tyranny over the people. The only way to stop the Assassins is when they understand that they create the chaos neither of us wants by giving them the consequences of their actions. When they been given the consequences of their war against us, they will lose their beliefs in freewill and they will see the truth that our ways is the better for the world. When they have lost their beliefs, opinions and visions of a world of freewill, then we can help too understand that by guiding the people according to our beliefs, then the new world will finally have the peace it deserves.

We can have peace and prosperity or we can have freedom and chaos on our new world order.
Don’t even count on having both at ones. Their will never be peace if there is freedom.

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 10:08 PM
Word wall alert! Word wall alert!

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 10:36 PM
You did have control, you two was talking of a possible deal and you knew a guy that could make sigs. You let it pass when you could have done something.
He came with an offer, you two discussed terms & conditions that ended with maybe. So he made an open deal for anyone that would accept his terms. You was the one calling the shots.

But I'm leading so far, so...

I know, I would vote for Pirate but I'm going to see how it goes first and wait for a last chance to vote call.
I searched for the signature guy after the "maybe"...
Anyway,you seem bothered and i can't understand why.I let a fictional agreement pass,i mean what's the matter?
And also i don't understand your second comment.I wanted to help the guy regardless of the voting.I didn't know anything about signatures and stuff.So,i told him "maybe".Then i realised that i would also want a signature,so i searched and that't why i replied late.

I am sorry that there is a misunderstanding.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Oh well, I was away for the past 2 days, only saw your message now, guess it's too late to make my entry speech now :nonchalance:

I am sorry for that :/
But i searched your profile and saw that you made some posts yesterday,so i assumed you didn't want to write a speech..

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 11:27 PM
I searched for the signature guy after the "maybe"...
Anyway,you seem bothered and i can't understand why.I let a fictional agreement pass,i mean what's the matter?
And also i don't understand your second comment.I wanted to help the guy regardless of the voting.I didn't know anything about signatures and stuff.So,i told him "maybe".Then i realised that i would also want a signature,so i searched and that't why i replied late.

I am sorry that there is a misunderstanding.

So the agreement was more fictional than the office you all are running for?

Lol I'm loving this! Where's the chaos guy???

Hans684
02-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Brother,

I have never claimed enslaving people’s minds with an apple is the solution for peace in our new world in any of my writings. I believe we are able to enslave people’s minds through psychological means, not through first civilization technology. I believe no one should be granted that kind of power and it worries me that you are making up accusations that I would use an apple to control. If I had the chance to own an Apple, I would lock it away where non-would find it though if there were a possibility to disable first civilization technologies I would disable so no one would never use them against the people. We are better than that!

Though psychological manipulation by creating rules according too our cause, we can enslave people's minds without "enslaving" them through first civilization technologies. This way, we can get support by the people and they would not listen to the Assassins preaches of freewill. There will never be peace between Assassins and Templars, which we have seen plenty of times in history when our orders have tried to make truce. It only delayed the bloodshed that was inevitable. Even if we would try to make peace with the Assassins today, they would not accept our beliefs and we would not accept theirs. The bloodshed will continue until either of our orders is defeated for good.

The Assassins will always fight until we Templars are all dead. They are trained to kill us and even if we wouldn’t fight against them, they will continue killing us due to our beliefs. If we Templars were to be killed by not standing for what we believe and only tried to reason with our enemy, then we have failed to guide the people as our Father of Understanding intended.

The Assassins are too indoctrinated to be controlled through psychological means and can’t be reasoned with. The few who could be reasoned with and who indeed became inducted to our order were Master Templar Shay Cormac. The main reason we could show him that our ideology is the better, were because the Assassins didn’t succeed indoctrinating him. He stood against their ways and went as far as betraying them for seeing the truth of their madness.
He knew the Assassins couldn’t be reasoned with and he almost died when he tried too.

It's quite disturbing when you insult my beliefs by calling me an extremist when you say the same things as I've said in previous writings about different ways of control without using tyranny over the people. The only way to stop the Assassins is when they understand that they create the chaos neither of us wants by giving them the consequences of their actions. When they been given the consequences of their war against us, they will lose their beliefs in freewill and they will see the truth that our ways is the better for the world. When they have lost their beliefs, opinions and visions of a world of freewill, then we can help too understand that by guiding the people according to our beliefs, then the new world will finally have the peace it deserves.

We can have peace and prosperity or we can have freedom and chaos on our new world order.
Don’t even count on having both at ones. Their will never be peace if there is freedom.

Brother,

This is what I'm talking about: "Though psychological manipulation by creating rules according too our cause, we can enslave people's minds without "enslaving" them through first civilization technologies. This way, we can get support by the people and they would not listen to the Assassins preaches of freewill." And I agree but the thing is they are still free in the sense that we don't actually control them, their enslaved trough psychology. So your talk of no freedom is incorrect, they do have a mind of their own. It's just that we have influenced them without tyranny and I assumed that earlier because you said no freedom. It sends mixed signals so I choose a more straight to the point tacking and it worked, so I'll take it back.

We have to make peace, you can't kill an ideology. They would just keep returning, keep fighting or get reborn in a different name. As for believes, with physiological enslavement we can get the people on our side without force or being a treat while keeping control. So what's left would be the Assassins, now the only choices left would be peace, a "defeat", psychological enslavement or simply useing the Apple of Eden. We can make peace with those who will and kill the fanatics that would kill all Templars regardless, kill them all and "win" until they return, enslave them without actually enslaving. As said peace is a possibility if we are not a treat. The only thing that's going to make the Father of Understand proud is when we have gotten our New Wold of peace.

Making peace is standing for the cause, peace does not mean there won't be control. Continuing fighting and let chaos continue is, the Assassins is like the people. They can be guided, it just requires a different method. They have standards like "stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent" and freedom and with psychological enslavement we won't be harming the people and they would still have a mind of their own, they've got no reason to fight. It wouldn't be tyranny and people would still be free, only fanatical Assassins would kill us then. Fanatics will always have the kill them all approach, as said. Killing them all won't work and isn't that much likely to happen. It's like hoping for the cops to defeat the drug dealers, it's a never ending battle. Shay couldn't reason with them because Achilles Brotherhood was fanatic, they would kill anyone for simply being Templars and not even try to make peace unlike Haytham who aimed for it.

It's being honest and loyal to a fellow Templar, I simply speak my mind. I wouldn't hide something just because you might be offended, that would be no different than hiding anything else and hiding stuff isn't honest and loyal. It would be a bad sign, what else could I hold back if I didn't? So don't get offended. And as said no freedom is extremist, psychological enslavement isn't extremist. Yes you have said it but given mixed signals that created a misunderstanding, so I choose a direct approach that would burst the bubble and give an more detailed explanation. It worked. So what's you way of giving the Assassins the consequences of war against us?

We need guide and influence bringing order, purpose, stability and a wold of peace. A world where we can live side by side united for a better future. This is our New World Order.
That's what I'm counting on.

Alphacos007
02-14-2015, 11:34 PM
I am sorry for that :/
But i searched your profile and saw that you made some posts yesterday,so i assumed you didn't want to write a speech..

Oh, I did in-fact browse the forums, but I did it through my phone. Only today I came back to the PC and saw the PM. No worries though, I knew I wouldn't win anyways, I got my name there just for the sake of it :rolleyes:

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 11:37 PM

Wait what?!?!?!
Who said that the office we are running for is not fictional?
You come at the thread and make the assassin jokes,if you can keep your robes and stuff.You asked for a signature guy and in the end i gave you a name,without demanding anything in return!
I am sorry if you felt i was apathetic,it was not my intention.But in the end i gave you exactly what you asked for,but instead you behave almost disrespectfully.I never mocked you or anything

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Oh, I did in-fact browse the forums, but I did it through my phone. Only today I came back to the PC and saw the PM. No worries though, I knew I wouldn't win anyways, I got my name there just for the sake of it :rolleyes:

I am sorry man...

Alphacos007
02-14-2015, 11:43 PM
I already said, and will say again, don't worry about it ;)

Hans684
02-14-2015, 11:47 PM
Judging by the pool results we might need a one on one poll.

RADAR__4077
02-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Wait what?!?!?!
Who said that the office we are running for is not fictional?
You come at the thread and make the assassin jokes,if you can keep your robes and stuff.You asked for a signature guy and in the end i gave you a name,without demanding anything in return!
I am sorry if you felt i was apathetic,it was not my intention.But in the end i gave you exactly what you asked for,but instead you behave almost disrespectfully.I never mocked you or anything

Rofl! I'm just screwing with you! I find this whole thing very entertaining! I am literally laughing out loud watching how all this is playing out.

dimbismp
02-14-2015, 11:58 PM
Just wait man the poll is not out for a day yet!I suggest to wait another day or two and if two or more people are still tied then i would gladly create another poll.I am last anyway,so i have nothing to gain ;)

Rofl! I'm just screwing with you! I find this whole thing very entertaining! I am literally laughing out loud watching how all this is playing out.
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/59186539.jpg

RADAR__4077
02-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Lol I'm kindasorta serious about wanting a signature but I was mostly just having fun infiltrating a templar meeting.

*whistles*

*arrows rain down, killing everyone*

Thread closed!

My gf is off work now. Later. It's been fun!

Hans684
02-15-2015, 12:12 AM
Just wait man the poll is not out for a day yet!I suggest to wait another day or two and if two or more people are still tied then i would gladly create another poll.I am last anyway,so i have nothing to gain ;)

And now I've gotten a time. Thanks, I was wondering when it would end, it's not about gain. Our order favor a far greater cause than that.

Lol I'm kindasorta serious about wanting a signature but I was mostly just having fun infiltrating a templar meeting.

*whistles*

*arrows rain down, killing everyone*

Thread closed!

My gf is off work now. Later. It's been fun!

I guess some Assassins can't be dealt with peacefully.

aL_____eX
02-15-2015, 12:23 AM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6c661b19e35a46c0c031c06276963499/tumblr_nhg9cf9GLr1s2wio8o1_500.gif

DemonLord4lf
02-15-2015, 12:51 AM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59188222.jpg

Democrito_71
02-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Brother,

This is what I'm talking about: "Though psychological manipulation by creating rules according too our cause, we can enslave people's minds without "enslaving" them through first civilization technologies. This way, we can get support by the people and they would not listen to the Assassins preaches of freewill." And I agree but the thing is they are still free in the sense that we don't actually control them, their enslaved trough psychology. So your talk of no freedom is incorrect, they do have a mind of their own. It's just that we have influenced them without tyranny and I assumed that earlier because you said no freedom. It sends mixed signals so I choose a more straight to the point tacking and it worked, so I'll take it back.

We have to make peace, you can't kill an ideology. They would just keep returning, keep fighting or get reborn in a different name. As for believes, with physiological enslavement we can get the people on our side without force or being a treat while keeping control. So what's left would be the Assassins, now the only choices left would be peace, a "defeat", psychological enslavement or simply useing the Apple of Eden. We can make peace with those who will and kill the fanatics that would kill all Templars regardless, kill them all and "win" until they return, enslave them without actually enslaving. As said peace is a possibility if we are not a treat. The only thing that's going to make the Father of Understand proud is when we have gotten our New Wold of peace.

Making peace is standing for the cause, peace does not mean there won't be control. Continuing fighting and let chaos continue is, the Assassins is like the people. They can be guided, it just requires a different method. They have standards like "stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent" and freedom and with psychological enslavement we won't be harming the people and they would still have a mind of their own, they've got no reason to fight. It wouldn't be tyranny and people would still be free, only fanatical Assassins would kill us then. Fanatics will always have the kill them all approach, as said. Killing them all won't work and isn't that much likely to happen. It's like hoping for the cops to defeat the drug dealers, it's a never ending battle. Shay couldn't reason with them because Achilles Brotherhood was fanatic, they would kill anyone for simply being Templars and not even try to make peace unlike Haytham who aimed for it.

It's being honest and loyal to a fellow Templar, I simply speak my mind. I wouldn't hide something just because you might be offended, that would be no different than hiding anything else and hiding stuff isn't honest and loyal. It would be a bad sign, what else could I hold back if I didn't? So don't get offended. And as said no freedom is extremist, psychological enslavement isn't extremist. Yes you have said it but given mixed signals that created a misunderstanding, so I choose a direct approach that would burst the bubble and give an more detailed explanation. It worked. So what's you way of giving the Assassins the consequences of war against us?

We need guide and influence bringing order, purpose, stability and a wold of peace. A world where we can live side by side united for a better future. This is our New World Order.
That's what I'm counting on.

Brother,

I am glad for you're being honest and being brave to speak up your mind than hiding your opinion so I thank you for your dedication and honesty too your fellow brother and sisters to the order. A true Brother or Sister always stand for his or hers Templar beliefs and I’m glad we came to an understand about the psychological enslavement of peoples minds without using “first civilization technological enslavement” part. Only a weak, untruthful Templar pretender like Cesare Borgia would choose the latter.

I agree it’s impossible to kill an ideology though we can minimize its influence and the amount of followers following it without killing them all so they become a small problem compared too what they’ve been for centuries. The fanatical Assassins are too indoctrinated so they can’t be reasoned with and must be killed. Though the novices, the apprentices and the unfanatical Mentors of the Assassins who are not yet indoctrinated to hate us and killing us for what we stand, we could psychologically enslave and convince them to join our ranks and welcome them with open arms as our brothers and sisters. Those who have given up their way of life and don’t want to be a part of our order, we’ll let them live to have a normal life by the token the fanatical Assassins would not give them if they were Templars. The only condition they must follow would to never support the Assassins by any means.

“Making peace is standing for the cause” and I agree which any Templar would though what happens when freedom and chaos threatens the peace and prosperity we’re creating? Our work will be undone and stopped if we don’t stand up to our beliefs.

These fanatical Assassins, their local fanatical leaders and their top fanatical leaders who can’t be reasoned with and who continues their fight against us must be killed. Killing off the fanatics and the rest of the Brotherhood will see the same consequences chaos brings in their Brotherhood as they have brought chaos on us for centuries. They will understand how it feels to loose their brothers or sisters for standing up for their beliefs just as much as we do to our beliefs. They will understand how it feels to watch over their backs all the time and hope they yet live for another day. They will understand by killing us off doesn’t make the world a better place. The Freedom they claim to fight for has only brought chaos, deaths and miseries over hundreds of millions due to their cause. They will understand when they feel the same chaos they brought on us that peace and prosperity is the right way. By showing them how chaos over their brotherhood really feels like, then they will understand their ideology is too extreme and dangerous for the people.

They will give up and the reward for giving up their lost cause will be as I said before; Those who give up their cause and turn themselves to us, they will be offered to join our ranks and welcome them with open arms as our brothers and sisters. Those who have given up their way of life and don’t want to be a part of our order, we’ll let them live to have a normal life by the token the fanatical Assassins would not give them if they were Templars. The only condition they must follow would to never support the Assassins by any means.

In this way they will understand there never be peace and prosperity if there is freedom and chaos in our world.

PS: About Shay/Achilles Brotherhood part:

Yes, Achilles Brotherhood was fanatical and dangerous especially after their Mentor lost his family so they couldn’t not be reasoned with and Shay wasn’t indoctrinated compared too his former brothers so we were successful convincing him to join our order. I think these explanations have no right or wrong type of answer. It’s a matter of philosophical perspective and I believe we are both right on this.

May the Father of Understanding guide you, Brother

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-15-2015, 09:42 AM
guys we all know i should be grandmaster i am the man for the job

http://i.imgur.com/W9ti6S9.png

^wat we would be like Illuminati is love Illuminati is life

DemonLord4lf
02-15-2015, 09:46 AM
guys we all know i should be grandmaster i am the man for the job

http://i.imgur.com/W9ti6S9.png

^wat we would be like Illuminati is love Illuminati is life

http://baddeployment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/deadpoolapproves-meme-generator-deadpool-approves-do-you-21afe4.png

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-15-2015, 09:54 AM
http://baddeployment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/deadpoolapproves-meme-generator-deadpool-approves-do-you-21afe4.png

http://i.imgur.com/qyUlExR.png

The_Kiwi_
02-15-2015, 11:42 AM
This thread will be the death of me

DemonLord4lf
02-15-2015, 11:50 AM
This thread will be the death of me

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59199166.jpg

Hans684
02-15-2015, 11:58 AM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6c661b19e35a46c0c031c06276963499/tumblr_nhg9cf9GLr1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Control is a means to an end, not an end in and of itself. Control isn't our ultimate goal, control is the first stage to peace. One we're in control the guiding and influencing begins.

The_Kiwi_
02-15-2015, 12:16 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59199166.jpg

Too bad kiwis can't die

DemonLord4lf
02-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Too bad kiwis can't die

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59199592.jpg

dimbismp
02-15-2015, 04:23 PM
It seems you were right.Let's wait another day to see if anything will change though...

Fatal-Feit
02-15-2015, 04:45 PM
I still don't know what is going on, but I voted for ma boi Pirate because he's da man.

dimbismp
02-15-2015, 05:00 PM
I still don't know what is going on, but I voted for ma boi Pirate because he's da man.
Haahha i told you
We are electing a grand master to represent the templars of the community and to guide humanity towards order and stability! ;)

JustPlainQuirky
02-15-2015, 05:24 PM
I didn't even know Hans was running.

Cool with Hans or Pirate.

Pirate would be funnier.

Hans would be more deserving tho.

Hans684
02-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Regardless of who that wins, a Grand Master usually have a second in command or advisor. Something to think about.

Fatal-Feit
02-15-2015, 05:34 PM
I volunteer as second in command or adviser.

Too bad, I just called it.Suckers. =p

JustPlainQuirky
02-15-2015, 05:35 PM
If it's anything like Charles that means he gets to hit on the grandmaster

Hans684
02-15-2015, 05:37 PM
We might need another poll to get an advisor or/and second in command.

JustPlainQuirky
02-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Be the Joe Biden to my Barack Obama

dimbismp
02-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Someone vored for me!!!Yay!!!!!!!
But it appears the votes are not public anymore so i can't see who he is...Thank you kind man ;)

Hans684
02-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Brother,

I am glad for you're being honest and being brave to speak up your mind than hiding your opinion so I thank you for your dedication and honesty too your fellow brother and sisters to the order. A true Brother or Sister always stand for his or hers Templar beliefs and I’m glad we came to an understand about the psychological enslavement of peoples minds without using “first civilization technological enslavement” part. Only a weak, untruthful Templar pretender like Cesare Borgia would choose the latter.

I agree it’s impossible to kill an ideology though we can minimize its influence and the amount of followers following it without killing them all so they become a small problem compared too what they’ve been for centuries. The fanatical Assassins are too indoctrinated so they can’t be reasoned with and must be killed. Though the novices, the apprentices and the unfanatical Mentors of the Assassins who are not yet indoctrinated to hate us and killing us for what we stand, we could psychologically enslave and convince them to join our ranks and welcome them with open arms as our brothers and sisters. Those who have given up their way of life and don’t want to be a part of our order, we’ll let them live to have a normal life by the token the fanatical Assassins would not give them if they were Templars. The only condition they must follow would to never support the Assassins by any means.

“Making peace is standing for the cause” and I agree which any Templar would though what happens when freedom and chaos threatens the peace and prosperity we’re creating? Our work will be undone and stopped if we don’t stand up to our beliefs.

These fanatical Assassins, their local fanatical leaders and their top fanatical leaders who can’t be reasoned with and who continues their fight against us must be killed. Killing off the fanatics and the rest of the Brotherhood will see the same consequences chaos brings in their Brotherhood as they have brought chaos on us for centuries. They will understand how it feels to loose their brothers or sisters for standing up for their beliefs just as much as we do to our beliefs. They will understand how it feels to watch over their backs all the time and hope they yet live for another day. They will understand by killing us off doesn’t make the world a better place. The Freedom they claim to fight for has only brought chaos, deaths and miseries over hundreds of millions due to their cause. They will understand when they feel the same chaos they brought on us that peace and prosperity is the right way. By showing them how chaos over their brotherhood really feels like, then they will understand their ideology is too extreme and dangerous for the people.

They will give up and the reward for giving up their lost cause will be as I said before; Those who give up their cause and turn themselves to us, they will be offered to join our ranks and welcome them with open arms as our brothers and sisters. Those who have given up their way of life and don’t want to be a part of our order, we’ll let them live to have a normal life by the token the fanatical Assassins would not give them if they were Templars. The only condition they must follow would to never support the Assassins by any means.

In this way they will understand there never be peace and prosperity if there is freedom and chaos in our world.

PS: About Shay/Achilles Brotherhood part:

Yes, Achilles Brotherhood was fanatical and dangerous especially after their Mentor lost his family so they couldn’t not be reasoned with and Shay wasn’t indoctrinated compared too his former brothers so we were successful convincing him to join our order. I think these explanations have no right or wrong type of answer. It’s a matter of philosophical perspective and I believe we are both right on this.

Brother,

Our order require loyalty and honor, I'm simply going by the book. We can't have backstabbers and dishonor, that's something a corrupt Templar would do. Aim for power, money or going extreme. It's something I watch closely regarding our Brothers & Sisters, it's a concern of mine and will always be. Our order needs control, a corrupt order isn't capable nor worthy of control since the order itself is out of control. Chaos leads to more chaos, I want to avoid that. A corrupt Templar is a weak Templar infected by the symptoms that Assassins wants gone. Corruption attracts Assassins like plague.

The less of a treat we make ourself by fighting cleanly the bigger chance there is of minimizing the Assassins. They really on things like hope and we are going to give them that. There would only be fanatics left and fanatics can only be dealt with one way. The same death they would give us. We can peace with those we can, it's benefits both and there would be no pointless bloodshed. People would free but under psychological enslavement and since they are free the Assassins won't have much reason to fight. We would still be in control and still get our New World. Peace won't threaten our cause, there would be less fighting and we could get a chance to work with little trouble. The Assassins would have so little to do that they can have normal lives or work with us. Fighting leads to chaos and chaos keeps the fighting going. It's to chaotic to not make peace and chaos will slow our work. It will continue the fighting and we will be killed by the Assassins because we would be a treat. The Assassins are like dogs, treat it nicely in it will follow and protect you but treating it violently will make it bite back and get angry because we would be seen as the danger. So no, peace won't slow our work.

PS: Shay & Achilles Brotherhood: I know.

RADAR__4077
02-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Lol I see things got a little crazy while I was away

@Hans
I can be reasoned with. I'm just a wild card. I keep things balanced by preventing either side from becoming too powerful.

This is a necessary conflict. The Templars keep the world from plunging into chaos, while the assassins keep the Templars from gaining too much power and becoming corrupted by it.

Sadly many good people loose their lives in this struggle, but it is necessary to keep the world in balance.

Hans684
02-15-2015, 08:48 PM
@Hans
I can be reasoned with. I'm just a wild card. I keep things balanced by preventing either side from becoming too powerful.

So you keep us balanced something that means neither side will have enough power to accomplish anything and the fight continues. That kind of balance is chaos, you being a wild card doesn't help either.

This is a necessary conflict. The Templars keep the world from plunging into chaos, while the assassins keep the Templars from gaining too much power and becoming corrupted by it.

No, conflicts should be avoided. There is nothing to gain from it, it's chaos, pointless battles and casualties. You simply keep the fight going by killing people on both sides, it also can make you are target and give us a reason to unite against a bigger treat. Might get peace with you gone.

Sadly many good people loose their lives in this struggle, but it is necessary to keep the world in balance.

Indeed but your tactic isn't good. It keeps the fight going, and why balance? What outcome do you expect from that? Peace? Your only creating more conflict. A man with your skills would fit better as a kill-for-hire or pirate.

RADAR__4077
02-15-2015, 09:26 PM
I believe in the cause of the Templars. Peace and order.

However, the Templars are dangerously blind.

You believe you must lead humanity because of the weakness of human nature, yet you do not acknowledge another fatal flaw of human nature.

Attraction to power.

If the Templars succeeded in gaining a position to enforce order, it would only be a matter of a few short years, if not months, before human nature ran it's course and the power was abused.

This is why I watch from afar and prevent the scale from tipping.
Too far in either direction would be catastrophic.

Hans684
02-15-2015, 09:45 PM
I believe in the cause of the Templars. Peace and order.

That may be but being a wild card isn't a good thing, that won't give peace and order. You can't be controlled, you don't awnser to anyone except yourself. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. It's dangerous to live the Assassins Creed literally.

However, the Templars are dangerously blind.

Some not all.

You believe you must lead humanity because of the weakness of human nature, yet you do not acknowledge another fatal flaw of human nature.

Yes, but not alone. Ultimate power to one guy is guarantied to become corrupt. Being a Templar required the exercise of power, if you can't handle it. Then being a Templar isn't recommended, the people is power. Cross them and you can loose your head, it's why they should be empowered and supported. We'd still be in control but wouldn't give them a reason to riot, corruption is a concern if mine. I'm not sure how popular my view of the order is but I value peace over ideology.

Attraction to power.

Anything can be power.

If the Templars succeeded in gaining a position to enforce order, it would only be a matter of a few short years, if not months, before human nature ran it's course and the power was abused.

Depends on the control and it wouldn't be enforced if the people wanted us as leaders.

This is why I watch from afar and prevent the scale from tipping.
Too far in either direction would be catastrophic.

Expect neither side would accomplish peace. So the never ending battle continues...

RADAR__4077
02-15-2015, 10:06 PM
For the Templars goals to be fully realized, an individual or small group of people must come into a position of immense power, at least for a short period of time.

Once in this position, they would not be willing to give it up.
Either because of greed, or the sincere belief that they are the only thing keeping the peace.

Then human nature kicks in.

If they are not corrupted by this incredible power, surely their successors would.

This is a gradual process that could range from months to lifetimes, but the end result is inevitable.

If true peace can be established by both Assassins and Templars. Great.
But neither one of them can bring peace single handedly. Yin and yang. Opposites must find balance.

The scale can not tip.

Chaos and tyranny are equal and opposite evils.

Hans684
02-15-2015, 10:27 PM
For the Templars goals to be fully realized, an individual or small group of people must come into a position of immense power, at least for a short period of time.
Once in this position, they would not be willing to give it up.
Either because of greed, or the sincere belief that they are the only thing keeping the peace.
Then human nature kicks in.

Your suggesting a filter to "clean" each side, not a bad idea itself but peace accomplishes more.

If they are not corrupted by this incredible power, surely their successors would.
This is a gradual process that could range from months to lifetimes, but the end result is inevitable.
If true peace can be established by both Assassins and Templars. Great.
But neither one of them can bring peace single handedly. Yin and yang. Opposites must find balance.
The scale can not tip.

I'm well aware, I'm suggesting peace. Read my discussion with the Swedish Grand Master from the begging.

Chaos and tyranny are equal and opposite evils.

Indeed and tyranny is corruption and as said, corruption is a concern of mine.

DemonLord4lf
02-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Your suggesting a filter to "clean" each side, not a bad idea itself but peace accomplishes more.

I'm well aware, I'm suggesting peace. Read my discussion with the Swedish Grand Master from the begging.

Indeed and tyranny is corruption and as said, corruption is a concern of mine.

Sounds like you guys need a judge. I just happen to have the right judge in mind.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120709193016/villains/images/c/cf/Judge_Joker_(BtAS).jpg

RADAR__4077
02-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Peace is an illusion.

I recall a Templar saying something to the effect of, "there is no one path that is right, and fair, and does no harm. It is only a matter of perspective."

Your conviction is strong, and your heart is in the right place, but you must realize that as you struggle to reach your goal, your grip will tighten, and people will begin slipping through your fingers.

I must go now. Think on this.

I believe you have even offered me a job hunting rogue assassins and templars alike.

*smoke bomb*

locketcoket
02-16-2015, 02:47 AM
Pirate1802, since it is now obvious you will be Grand Master I have decided to join the Templar Order because of your philosophies which are truly straight from The Father of Understanding. For the record I have had no affiliation with the awful assassins.

Altair1789
02-16-2015, 04:56 AM
I recall a Templar saying something to the effect of, "there is no one path that is right, and fair, and does no harm. It is only a matter of perspective."*

Benjamin Church

Hans684
02-16-2015, 05:41 AM
Peace is an illusion.

I recall a Templar saying something to the effect of, "there is no one path that is right, and fair, and does no harm. It is only a matter of perspective."

Your conviction is strong, and your heart is in the right place, but you must realize that as you struggle to reach your goal, your grip will tighten, and people will begin slipping through your fingers.

I must go now. Think on this.

I believe you have even offered me a job hunting rogue assassins and templars alike.

*smoke bomb*

They live amongst an illusion already. I'm simply giving them another, one that demands less blood.

I know Benjamin said that and he is correct, there is no single way to do things that does no harm. If you've read my discussion you will know that the only one that's going to be harmed is fanatics and extremist, people you can't talk to or make peace with. Unity and peace would make it easier to get control. I'm all open for other perspectives.

The only people that might split through my fingers is the fanatics and extremist in hiding. I favor peace over ideology, I'm not gonna rule with an iron first. The thing about our order is that we work as a council. One guy in charge and the rest second, theire job is to [obvoiusly] follow orders but also help ruling. Those other Templars is part of controlling, they can easly be used as a filter to make sure a Grand Master doesn't loose his way. If not, then death. A corrupt order can't and shouldn't rule, it's guarantied to have a bad outcome.

I've tought all day and still do.

Yes I've offered a job, your targets is a fanatics, extremist and corrupt people on both sides. May the odds forever be in your favor.

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 05:54 AM
They live amongst an illusion already. I'm simply giving them another, one that demands less blood.

Is it something like this?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgxuhrbePv1qh2b14o1_400.png

Hans684
02-16-2015, 06:29 AM
Is it something like this?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgxuhrbePv1qh2b14o1_400.png

I don't get it.

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 06:30 AM
I don't get it.

You said you were giving them another illusion. I was asking if that was what it looks like.

Jexx21
02-16-2015, 07:34 AM
screw you

cats rule

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 07:37 AM
screw you

cats rule

http://sharetv.com/images/guide/116953.jpg

Hans684
02-16-2015, 03:53 PM
You said you were giving them another illusion. I was asking if that was what it looks like.

Anything can be an illusion, freedom, chaos or orde can all be used as illusions and it was just an operturnity to use a line from the game. But is not only a joke, my way does spil less blood. Avoiding chaos since that would damage everything our order works for.

dimbismp
02-16-2015, 05:21 PM
It seems that pirate1802 has won!!!
Congrats!!!!!!

I,dimbismp,Grand Master of the Greek Order and creator of the templars elections officially give you the title of:
Community Grand Master
which you will hold for the rest of your life(or until someone rises against you ;) ) and will feature at your signature.

Long live the new Grand Master!! http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140726155223/assassinscreedbr/pt/images/4/4b/Templars.jpg

May the Father of Understanding guide us all!
https://visionsandwords.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/flag_of_the_knights_templar__several_resolutions__ by_jpviktorjokinen-d5pgsdj.jpg

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-16-2015, 05:42 PM
http://sharetv.com/images/guide/116953.jpg

You wear a disguise to look like human guys.

But you're not a man, you're a chicken boo. :rolleyes:

Gratz Pirate!

Hans684
02-16-2015, 05:45 PM
It seems that pirate1802 has won!!!
Congrats!!!!!!

I,dimbismp,Grand Master of the Greek Order and creator of the templars elections officially give you the title of:
Community Grand Master
which you will hold for the rest of your life(or until someone rises against you ;) ) and will feature at your signature.

Long live the new Grand Master!! http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140726155223/assassinscreedbr/pt/images/4/4b/Templars.jpg

May the Father of Understanding guide us all!
https://visionsandwords.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/flag_of_the_knights_templar__several_resolutions__ by_jpviktorjokinen-d5pgsdj.jpg

Now we need an advisor and a second-in-command. The rest will be co-conspirators.

Kaschra
02-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Congratulations, Grandmaster Pirate!

Shahkulu101
02-16-2015, 05:58 PM
What does the Grandmaster actually do?

RADAR__4077
02-16-2015, 05:59 PM
*arrow sticks in table with note attached*

"We are watching. We hide in plain sight. And yes. Arrows are a bit dramatic, but they are effective :-)."

Fatal-Feit
02-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Inb4coup d'etat

Unity style

Altair1789
02-16-2015, 06:55 PM

This is a good question

dimbismp
02-16-2015, 07:08 PM
This is a good question
Well he represents the forums templars mostly ;)
Also,he unravels assassin plots and spread the templar philosophy

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 08:34 PM
I'll be watching Pirate1802

http://media.giphy.com/media/vLlqXqIlV9gcM/giphy.gif

Altair1789
02-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Well he represents the forums templars mostly ;)
Also,he unravels assassin plots and spread the templar philosophy

Good thing I voted for Pirate then :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 09:42 PM
You wear a disguise to look like human guys.

But you're not a man, you're a chicken boo. :rolleyes:

Gratz Pirate!

He's not a chicken. Whats wrong with you?

Namikaze_17
02-16-2015, 09:55 PM

Templar...stuff.

What does a Mentor actually do? :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 10:09 PM
Templar...stuff.

What does a Mentor actually do? :rolleyes:

If you mean the Grand Mentor, then nothing since he's dead. Muwhahahahahahahaha

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-17-2015, 12:19 AM
He's not a chicken. Whats wrong with you?

:rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
02-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Congrats pirate. Glad this is the new face of the AC templar community.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2012/9/12/1347465574181/Yves-Guillemot-009.jpg

Fitting.

Jexx21
02-17-2015, 01:56 AM
chicken *****

Altair1789
02-17-2015, 05:19 AM
Congrats pirate. Glad this is the new face of the AC templar community.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2012/9/12/1347465574181/Yves-Guillemot-009.jpg

Fitting.

Very well then.

This is our new mentor

http://i.imgur.com/qr6O2Fr.jpg

pirate1802
02-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Holy **** I won :o As my first step I'd like to restructure Abstergo, and let the heads of a few of its overzealous higher-ups roll, then maybe pick someone from my defeated rivals replace them.

I'll be watching Pirate1802] said the man, never knowing that he himself was being watched since long.

Inb4coup d'etat

Unity style

..neh. I'd have a loyal team of Kingsguard or Grandmasterguard whose job would be to sniff out and purge traitors, Stalin style!

DemonLord4lf
02-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Holy **** I won :o As my first step I'd like to restructure Abstergo, and let the heads of a few of its overzealous higher-ups roll, then maybe pick someone from my defeated rivals replace them.

said the man, never knowing that he himself was being watched since long.

..neh. I'd have a loyal team of Kingsguard or Grandmasterguard whose job would be to sniff out and purge traitors, Stalin style!

You seem to mistaken me for an Assassin. I have no interest in the Assassins or the Templars. As long as you guys keep fighting, then i'm perfectly happy. All I meant by watching you was that you better not start some stupid peace talks with the assassins

The_Kiwi_
02-18-2015, 10:42 AM

I'm sure that the Dai Li agents will be glad to help you with that
They are completely trust worthy

pirate1802
02-18-2015, 11:04 AM
You seem to mistaken me for an Assassin. I have no interest in the Assassins or the Templars. As long as you guys keep fighting, then i'm perfectly happy. All I meant by watching you was that you better not start some stupid peace talks with the assassins

Actually I have a better idea. Have you and the assassins fight each other. Maybe then the assassins will learn the follies of utter chaos.

I'm sure that the Dai Li agents will be glad to help you with that
They are completely trust worthy

They would be handpicked by my mother.

Namikaze_17
02-18-2015, 02:56 PM
Screw the Dai Li( rumored allying with the Assassins), you can trust me and the Zaofuan army, brother. ;) :p

RADAR__4077
02-18-2015, 06:45 PM

said the man, never knowing that he himself was being watched since long.

*steps out of the shadows*

You should consider getting better lighting in here....

Anyway, if you have traitors who wish to upset the order of things, say the word. Purging is my specialty.

DemonLord4lf
02-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Actually I have a better idea. Have you and the assassins fight each other. Maybe then the assassins will learn the follies of utter chaos.

They would be handpicked by my mother.

Only if they ask for peace. You're hatred of the assassins is refreshing. Keep up the good work Grand Master of the Forums.

Fatal-Feit
02-18-2015, 06:55 PM
What a bunch of Tempoops.

http://i42.tinypic.com/359g391.png

RADAR__4077
02-18-2015, 06:59 PM

It's the chosen one from the prophecy!!!

Hans684
02-18-2015, 10:01 PM

I'd gladly be a Grand Master Agent/Spy/Guard in control of a team dedicated to find traitors, don't want a corrupt order.

*steps out of the shadows*

You should consider getting better lighting in here....

Anyway, if you have traitors who wish to upset the order of things, say the word. Purging is my specialty.

*Lights cigar in the shadows*

Can still get the signature and you could be part of a team specialized in hunting traitors. Also including corrupt and fanatic people on both sides, as our deal is.

DemonLord4lf
02-18-2015, 10:19 PM
So far, the only thing that the new Grand Master has done is allow these Assassins to mock them openly. Cant say i have much faith in this new grand master of yours >.>

RADAR__4077
02-18-2015, 11:01 PM
I'd gladly be a Grand Master Agent/Spy/Guard in control of a team dedicated to find traitors, don't want a corrupt order.

*Lights cigar in the shadows*

Can still get the signature and you could be part of a team specialized in hunting traitors. Also including corrupt and fanatic people on both sides, as our deal is.

*holds up severed head*

I've already started. I'll be waiting for my payment.

*smoke bomb*

The_Kiwi_
02-19-2015, 01:25 AM
What a bunch of Tempoops.

I have a feeling Brian knows this cat

I-Like-Pie45
02-19-2015, 01:39 AM
No I don't.

pirate1802
02-19-2015, 07:50 AM
Only if they ask for peace. You're hatred of the assassins is refreshing. Keep up the good work Grand Master of the Forums.

Your*

Flawed Grammar would be punishable by death under my reign.

Namikaze_17
02-19-2015, 07:53 AM
Your*

Y u mean?

Me b having g8 grammar. :p

DemonLord4lf
02-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Your*

Ooooo a grammar nazi.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/175/829/8c2.jpg

Fatal you have been warned.

Fatal-Feit
02-19-2015, 02:13 PM
No idea wot u talkin bout.

Hans684
02-19-2015, 04:47 PM
Everybody wants to rule the forums.

DemonLord4lf
02-19-2015, 07:23 PM
No idea wot u talkin bout.