PDA

View Full Version : SerenityJoshi

leejson
02-11-2015, 08:39 AM
SerenityJoshi,

I just tried to reply to your private message, but it seems you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until you clear some space.

SerenityJoshi
02-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Hey,

I don't have a quota issue as of now :), t might be that you have run out of yours ;) Could you try clearing your inbox too? Or if that not working, you could put the info here.

leejson
02-11-2015, 12:39 PM
it's ok, I was replying to your message about playing a few level 1 tracks and recording times etc, but as I had to reinstall my old back up to get the .bin file from my level 54 game (as per your other message) I lost everythign I'd written down.

I've sent the two .bin files to the e-mail address you suggested - they shoudl be waiting for you. I also included a complete list of all the tracks, medals, times etc etc in a Word document.

Do you still want me to try a few level 1 tracks and let you know my times and when I played them?

SerenityJoshi
02-11-2015, 02:04 PM
I think I sent info should be good enough. Thanks a ton for your help ! Just to be sure are these new race times that you scored today?

leejson
02-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Yep, brand new times