PDA

View Full Version : Another screw up! Initiate artifacts from Helix Rift are locked!!!

Terrence_Lee
02-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Guys, another screw up by ubisoft.

The story is I started over unity from scratch, and when I went to the Helix rift to collect artifacts, sxxt happened

The game told me certain artifacts are locked due to initiates, I have to unlock them by creating an initiate account.

As we all know too well, Ubisoft shut down initiates due to too many technical problem connecting to Unity, and it is still down to this very day.

Thanks for that, all yellow chests in the map are automatically unlocked, but I think they missed out the bloody artifacts!

Now the thing is, I can't get 100% because I haven't got all artifacts, I couldn't get the artifacts because they wouldn't unlock without initiates, and I can't open initiates because Ubisoft f@cking shut it down!! What a clusterf@ck!!!

Oh, not to mention that some of the weapons and armors required artifacts to unlock!! Altair outfit also!!

Guys, if u have same issue, tell me about it. And please share if there is any counter measures on the matter.

SlateMcleod
02-12-2015, 12:22 PM
I could obtain the Initiates artifacts in the rifts without any problem, and I have never had an Initiates account.