PDA

View Full Version : Will Season pass cause problems ?

GalapagosaraY
02-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Ive been waiting for ages to start on Assassins Creed 3 but finding the game at a decent price or with all the DLC included is literally impossible, i have to splash out the price for almost a new release to get the dlc and the game.

I have the AC3 Classic Edition from Playstation plus on my PS3 and the season pass is finally for sale for a ok price but i have some questions regarding it as im confused if it will even work.

1.The reason is that Assassins Creed Birth of a new World: The American Saga can be bought to about a little over AC3s price thus i would get a disc version of the game instead and Liberation HD with it, i dont care for AC4 as i want to play that game on a newer console or PC later on. Im wondering though if the season pass will even work with this edition though as i already own Assassin s Creed 3 classic edition from the playstation plus/store, i havent ever played it though just installed it once and deleted it again due to lack of space.

2. Is Benedict Arnold and Hidden Secrets DLC included in the games Season Pass

I really want to start playing this game as i finished Revelations 1 year or so ago and been itching to continue the story, but the confusing versions and not knowledge about if they will work or have all the dlc included keeps holding me back and irritatates me immensely.

Locopells
02-12-2015, 01:59 AM
1. Not sure about this one - not a console player, sorry.

2. Hidden Secrets yes, Benedict Arnold, no - they are exclusive to PS3 (and the PC DDE version), so you may get them with the base game, if not I think you can get them through the PS store.