PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Please Read if you are considering Reinstalling the Game!

llDumptruckll
02-10-2015, 12:19 PM
THREAD INFO DEPRECIATED

Additional Notes: Players have been experiencing a bug that is causing riders to lose progress when reinstalling the game. If you are running into issues with the game and are considering reinstalling the game, Please Hold Off on doing so for the Moment. If this bug has already happened to you, we want to make sure you are properly reimbursed for your time and money.

For Now if you are experiencing bugs within the game, Do not try reinstalling the game til a better workaround is figured out.

Edits also made to OP, so please read through it again.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this. The Trials Team is in-fact hard at work coming up with a solution.

Thank you for your time.

-dt-

Hi Everyone,

I know there's been quite a few of you out there who upon reinstalling the game, lost their progress.
(This was suggested if with the last update you couldn't get Uplay or the Bunker to load.)

Upon Reinstalling the Game, players have the option to Keep your Local Save (Rider Level 1) or Download Saved Rider from the Servers. Except some of you have been seeing Rider Level 1 in both sections to pull a save from or your just not seeing a server download at all.

If you have encountered this bug while reinstalling the game, then please post to this thread:

Your Uplay ID:
What Device Type you are playing on.
What your Rider Level was at before.
What your Bike Levels were at
What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas.
Any Bundles you bought. This will be found in the App Stores Purchase History for the game.

We hope to get this resolved quickly and are grateful for your patience as we continue investigating this matter.

We have also started reimbursing players who have experienced the reinstall bug. The process for reimbursing takes time, but we will get to You. Please also submit a support ticket for this if you have not done so already.

IMPORTANT: If you have a Support Ticket that is Already Pending, then please Update the Existing Ticket with the NEW Information. Information regarding how to update your Support Ticket can be found here: How to Contact Customer Support (CS) and Respond to Customer Support (CS). (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1009358-How-to-Contact-Customer-Support-(CS)-and-Respond-to-Customer-Support-(CS))

llDumptruckll
02-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Players Experiencing the Issue:

deafmute666

iOS Version 8.0.3
Playing on iPad
Offers Level 1 Rider for both Save Slots when signing into Uplay

Snowykus

iPad 2

leejsn

iPhone 4s to iPhone 6+

DeafMute666
02-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I know there's been quite a few of you out there who upon reinstalling the game, lost their progress.
(This was suggested if with the last update you couldn't get Uplay or the Bunker to load.)

Upon Reinstalling the Game, players have the option to Keep your Local Save (Rider Level 1) or Download Saved Rider from the Servers. Except some of you have been seeing Rider Level 1 in both sections to pull a save from.

If you have encountered this bug, then please post to this thread:

Your Uplay ID: deafmute666
What version are you playing on? I played the regular version (most current before the Valentine's fiasco)
Which iOS version do you have installed? 8.0.3 (or the most recent iOS update)
Are you playing on multiple devices? No, just my iPad
Were you able to login to Uplay successfully? Logged into uplay just fine but am only offered two level one riders. :(

We hope to get this resolved quickly and are grateful for your patience as we continue investigating this matter.

What version are you playing on? I played the regular version (most current before the Valentine's fiasco)
Were you able to login to Uplay successfully? Logged into uplay just fine but am only offered two level one riders. :(

leejson
02-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Your Uplay ID?
Leejsn

What version are you playing on?
The problem happened on 3.0.1. I can retrieve my level 54 game by reinstalling an old back up of 3.0.1, but I've recently been told to upgrade to 3.1.0 - having done that I now only have the option to continue with the choice of two level 1 riders. Obviously I can reinstall the old back up again, but that would mean going back to version 3.0.1.

Which iOS version do you have installed?
IOS 8.1.3

Are you playing on multiple devices?
No

Were you able to login to Uplay successfully?
I am able to log on to Uplay, but am only given the choice of two level 1 riders.

Snowykus
02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Your Uplay ID:
Snowykus

The game version 3.1.0, but the problem began with the previous version.

iPad 2 iOS 8.1.3, but also was the previous one, the problems were.

No

After reinstalling the game. Lost all the progress lvl 40+ Do not verify the server and there is no message about loading my progress from the server. In Uplay comes, shows avatar and other information. There is no information on the records of friends on the highway, says there is no connection with the Uplay, although as described above, in the account comes normally. In other games where you want to Uplay all is well.

M4h4Lo
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

Upon Reinstalling the Game, players have the option to Keep your Local Save (Rider Level 1) or Download Saved Rider from the Servers. Except some of you have been seeing Rider Level 1 in both sections to pull a save from.

Your Uplay ID:

Hello
Uplay ID: m4h4L0
Latest version of trials frontier
iOS update: 8.1.3
Only using iPad to play TF but is installed on iPhone 6 as well.
Wasn't able to login with my uplay email from m4h4L0.

Hope that works now, also sent a report and request for answer via email but haven't received any support there unfortunately. Glad a friend told me about this thread..
Thanks though for the support here now.

The Demonborn
02-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Uplay ID: Inamortus
TF version: 3.1.0
iOS: 7.1.2 on iPhone 4.
Not playing on multiple devices
I have been able to login to Uplay, but wasn't given the option to reload any save.
Rider level, I don't remember exactly, but I think it was 30.

llDumptruckll
02-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Hey Everyone,

Can those of you who read this, go back and edit your post with what Rider level you were at, before reinstalling the game?

Thanks,

-dt-

PitifulPlague16
02-15-2015, 03:50 AM
*pitifulplague16
*newest update
*iphone 5 not updated at all
*only play on my phone
*i can log onto uplay
*i was either level 48 or 49 rider level
* I also had 155 gas and level one in the bunker. All of my bikes were also almost fully upgraded.

I first started to play trials connected to my Facebook account. After the latest update I couldn't log on to uplay with my Facebook account when I opened the game so I connected my Facebook to my uplay account and when i logged back in all my saved game was deleted. I was told to play through the tutorial so I played till I was level 10 and I never received the prompt to retrieve my old data. I find it funny that all my old achievements are still viewable from my old saved game so I know it's not a problem with not being on the right uplay account.I have submitted so many tickets and no one will help me and I have just been told that they have no information for me and they hope my problem is fixed soon. I'm really mad at the lack of help, especially when I've spent a LOT of money on the game buying gems and tickets for the bunker.

Someone please help me!

Hi Everyone,

Your Uplay ID:

p0k-
02-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Just encountered it (in an attempt to resolve the bunker not loading issue), and my progress is totally wiped.
Damn...

Your Uplay ID: p0k-
What version are you playing on? 3.1.0
Which iOS version do you have installed? iOS 8.1
Are you playing on multiple devices? no, I did at some point but not since a long time
Were you able to login to Uplay successfully? yes

Thanks!

DeafMute666
02-17-2015, 08:45 AM

I was at level 35-36, can't recall for sure .

llDumptruckll
02-18-2015, 02:57 AM
Just encountered it (in an attempt to resolve the bunker not loading issue), and my progress is totally wiped.
Damn...

Your Uplay ID: p0k-
Which iOS version do you have installed? iOS 8.1
Are you playing on multiple devices? no, I did at some point but not since a long time

Thanks!

What Rider level were you at before?

p0k-
02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
What Rider level were you at before?

Can't remember exactly, but a lot, around 40-50 I think (if that's possible).
Btw I played since the soft launch (beta), don't know if that counts?

lenrom1980
02-20-2015, 08:17 AM
Your Uplay ID: lenrom1980
What your Rider Level was at before? 48-49
Which iOS version do you have installed? 8.1.3
Are you playing on multiple devices? yes

After logging into facebook through Uplay, I could add friends.
After that, the progress was reset to level 1.
I could download the server progress, but after downloading it, a message appears that something has happened, and it goes back to level 1.

US-cazgal
03-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Your Uplay ID: cazgal
What your Rider Level was at before? 50
Which iOS version do you have installed? 7.0.4 on iPod, can't remember on the iPad (sold it recently)
Are you playing on multiple devices? I was, iPad and iPod
Were you able to login to Uplay successfully? Yes

The game has been crashing on me for a few days now. I couldn't access the bunker or my gift box this morning, so I deleted & reinstalled the game again. It gave me the Level 1 from server message, so I downloaded that. The download bar went fine until it hit 61%, then it went back down to 59%. It's been stuck there for three hours now.

B8ZZ
03-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Same with me: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1020117-Is-the-online-features-working-on-iOS

I posted about my ticket here : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/990188-Pending-Support-Tickets-Post-Here/page9

wherleyj
03-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Uplay ID: wherleyj
Prior Rider Level: 55
Version: Latest iOS (3.1.0)
iOS Version: 8.1.3
I was able to log into Uplay, but I haven't been prompted to restore my saved data.

I have been unable to connect to leaderboards or the Bunker today, so I deleted and reinstalled. Now, I'm just stuck on the starting village screen, and I don't want to start any missions for fear of overwriting server data.
I really hope that the data isn't gone forever >_<

B8ZZ
03-06-2015, 03:53 AM
Version: Latest iOS (3.1.0)
iOS Version: 8.1.3
I was able to log into Uplay, but I haven't been prompted to restore my saved data.

I have been unable to connect to leaderboards or the Bunker today, so I deleted and reinstalled. Now, I'm just stuck on the starting village screen, and I don't want to start any missions for fear of overwriting server data.
I really hope that the data isn't gone forever >_<

This is my exact issue, loads of people have this issue aswell. I still can't sync my server save, and Ubi Support isn't responding to my ticket.

wherleyj
03-08-2015, 08:57 AM
This is my exact issue, loads of people have this issue aswell. I still can't sync my server save, and Ubi Support isn't responding to my ticket.

It's been more than 48 hours for me without hearing anything from the support team. I haven't even received an email or anything confirming that they even got the support request. I don't particularly mind that I'm missing the end of the PvP season, but if I can't recover this save then I'm completely done with the game.

B8ZZ
03-09-2015, 01:30 AM
It's been more than 48 hours for me without hearing anything from the support team. I haven't even received an email or anything confirming that they even got the support request. I don't particularly mind that I'm missing the end of the PvP season, but if I can't recover this save then I'm completely done with the game.

5 days and no response, but they did change the name of my ticket Title, but didn't respond to it..........

B8ZZ
03-13-2015, 01:32 AM
Your Uplay ID: B8ZZ
What Device Type you are playing on: iOS
What your Rider Level was at before: 54
What your Bike Levels were at: All maxed out at 10
What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas: 11+ million coins, 560+ Gems, 750+ tickets, 200 coin doublers, 1 rarified fuel, enough parts to make over 10 Tier 5 parts, fuel was at 101.
Any Bundles you bought. This will be found in the App Stores Purchase History for the game: Special Starter Pack, 3 packs of Handful of Gems. Totalling €18.85

wherleyj
03-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Version: iOS
Bike Levels: All bikes upgraded to lvl 10
Items in Inventory: 8061198 coins, 1884 gems, 20 tickets, 208 coin magnets, 15 rarified fuel, fuel gauge 165/165, 50+ of all tier 1-2 parts, 30+ of all tier 3 parts, 10+ of all tier 4 parts, 12 of all tier 5 parts.
Outfits unlocked: every outfit that didn't come as part of a purchasable bundle or the facebook friend recommendations
I did not purchase any bundles or anything using real money.

EDIT: My save data has been restored! Thanks RL!

SlothGSR
03-14-2015, 11:42 AM
Your Uplay ID: SlothGSR
What Device Type you are playing on: iOS
What your Rider Level was at before: 42-43 not sure
What your Bike Levels were at: Armadillo and tango fully upgraded. Bronco had 1 more on each. rest of bikes had at least 6 to each.
What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas:50,000 coins, 30+ Gems, 120+ tickets, 50 coin doublers, 1 rarified fuel, , fuel was at 76.
Any Bundles you bought. This will be found in the App Stores Purchase History for the game: I bought the outfit that gives you more coins when going through checkpoints for $10.00

Kiryas
03-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Your Uplay ID: ameno0386
What Device Type you are playing on. IOS
What your Rider Level was at before. 41
What your Bike Levels were at : Armadillo : Full | Tango : around 9/10 | Jackal : around 8/10 | Riptide, bronco : around 7/10 | Mantis : around 6/10 | Marauder : around 5/10 | Berserker, Phantom : around 4|10 and around 10 pieces of the last bike.
What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas. 30,000+ coins, 50+ Gems, 20+ tickets, 40+ coin doublers, fuel max was at 65+, 30+ of all tier 1 parts, 15+ of all tier 2 parts, 5+ of all tier 3 parts, around 1 of all tier 5 parts.
Any Bundles you bought. This will be found in the App Stores Purchase History for the game. No bundle bought.

cosssco
04-15-2015, 07:24 PM
Your Uplay ID:cosssco
What Device Type you are playing on. Ipad air
What your Rider Level was at before. 41 or 42
What your Bike Levels were at
What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas. 5000.000+ coins 1500+ gems, 1300+ tickets, I realy hope you know...
Any Bundles you bought. This will be found in the App Stores Purchase History for the game.

Arias456
04-16-2015, 08:14 AM
Your Uplay ID: Arias456

What Device Type you are playing on: Only on Iphone 5S IOS 8.3

What your Rider Level was at before: Not sure. Around Level 45

What your Bike Levels were at: Armadillo full, Tango full, Bronco almost full (1 last upgrade to 9)

What other items you had in your inventory, currency, gems, tickets, gas.

Not sure about the exact amount. Around 200 gems, 30 tickets, 180000 coins, doublers

Any Bundles you bought: Couple of bundles. Last one is the Halloween bundle.

Uplay login connection does not show.

T0ffler
04-16-2015, 11:27 AM
The latest FROSTOPOCALYPSE (3.2.1) fixes the problem of losing the game progress after reinstalling the game. So it's safe again to reinstall the game and you will be able to load your saved game from the SERVERS.

There is small change to logging in back to Uplay after fresh install though.

So after reinstalling:
1. Play tutorial
2. Play mission A New Start and Introductions (where player chooses his/her name)
3. After this you can connect to Uplay and take your progress from SERVER

DIBLOP0PS
04-16-2015, 01:08 PM
The latest FROSTOPOCALYPSE (3.2.1) fixes the problem of losing the game progress after reinstalling the game. So it's safe again to reinstall the game and you will be able to load your saved game from the SERVERS.

So after reinstalling:
1. Play tutorial
2. Play mission A New Start and Introductions (where player chooses his/her name)

Ok. Now you need fix gift box and crashes after update :)

Arias456
04-16-2015, 01:51 PM

So after reinstalling:
1. Play tutorial

Thanks a lot T0ffler!! You made my day :D
After giving up a name in the mission, I could connect to Uplay and select my savestate from the Server.

g333fish
04-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, has anyone had any problem with the new update. The one with the winter chalenges? Mine just crashes after the startup screen.
Sorry just read earlier posts. Does this mean i have to uninstall and reinstall? Sorry not all that clued up with these things?

Snowykus
04-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Today, after updating the game popped up a message about loading a save from the server and the bunker is now also available. Waited a long time and put on it. The truth of this, missed free prizes on the anniversary, but most importantly save back and everything works.

sahislines
04-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Game is corrupted every time you release a big update. This is really annoying! Now game crashed after startup texts. After re-installing game it crashes every time when I try to connect to uplay so I can't download my saved progress from the server...

Daxdesign
04-16-2015, 09:04 PM
after update Trials frontier is not work :(((

AlexanderOwl
04-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Why does this thread tell you not to reinstall but the thread above it tell you TO reinstall?

sahislines
04-17-2015, 08:31 AM
After playing tutorial levels and inserting your name for rider the game gives you option to keep local game or download it from server. I chose to download from server (lvl2 rider even mine was at lvl50) after that all I had was that lvl2 rider but It says that I am not connected to uplay and I haven't inserted my uplay credentials yet so where did it download that rider? After inserting uplay credentials the game crashes.

sahislines
04-18-2015, 08:14 PM
After playing tutorial levels and inserting your name for rider the game gives you option to keep local game or download it from server. I chose to download from server (lvl2 rider even mine was at lvl50) after that all I had was that lvl2 rider but It says that I am not connected to uplay and I haven't inserted my uplay credentials yet so where did it download that rider? After inserting uplay credentials the game crashes.

Uplay login fixed, got my saved game from the server.

lenavish1
04-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Hello

1. lenacherry (lvish55@gmail.com)
2. Version before update
3. Ios 7.1.2
4. lvl 32
5. currency, gems, tickets

Romash_Kat
04-20-2015, 12:27 PM
Romash_Kat (little_girL93@ mail.ru)
ios 8.1.3
i was either level 46
only play on my phone
I also had around 55 gas and level six in the bunker. armadillo, tango and jackal were also almost fully upgraded.

RetiredRonin
04-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Why does this thread tell you not to reinstall but the thread above it tell you TO reinstall?

Because this thread has old information that is depreciated.

To regain progress after a reinstall you must complete the tutorials and play the missions until you are asked your name. After asked your name you will be able to connect to Uplay and you will want to select "Save on Server" or the equivalent.