PDA

View Full Version : Renovations

ddr the doc
02-09-2015, 11:01 PM
I have started sequence 3 got shay's ship back. Did the 1st 2 renovations in new York. I don't see the renovation on the map in St,john's after capturing the enemy camp. However it's on the list holding RB. Does it take a while for the renovation guy to appear?

Fatal-Feit
02-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes renovations and quests are on hold until you progress further in the side missions or something. It has happened to me before when trying to complete the first area in NY. I thought the game glitched but it wasn't.

ddr the doc
02-10-2015, 12:13 AM
So do they have to be done in a certain order? Or further on in the main story? I had no problem with the 1st one after the main story one. I thought this meant all would be seen after capturing the HQ and settlements on all maps. You do have to green up the place b4 renovation will appear correct?

Fatal-Feit
02-10-2015, 12:17 AM
I wish I could tell ya. Not in a certain order, I don't think, but it's either the main campaign or some side missions. Try renovating the other areas in NY and see if that does the trick.

ddr the doc
02-10-2015, 12:21 AM
I wish I could tell ya. Not in a certain order, I don't think, but it's either the main campaign or some side missions. Try renovating the other areas in NY and see if that does the trick.

Hmm yeah there is a guide numbering all renovations. Thanks

ddr the doc
02-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Well all 13 NY ones on the guide are in numbered order. It's not clear if they all have to be done in that order. River valley & North Atlantic are not numbered in that guide.

Ah HA! once all three forts are taken on the map renovations appear. Which yer better have the morrigan well upgraded for the hard ones. The 1st fort is part of sequence 3-3 Circumstances. Which the 1st main story one is rather easy. If you got double shot round and round shot upgraded+ A hardened advanced hull along with just level 2 mortars. That 1st fort wont be a match. Watch out the war room guy well smoke bomb is your best friend. Ahh and i got a fair pair of pistols from a navy mission 3-3-3 stats nicely balanced.