PDA

View Full Version : Army of templars, new POE and Deacon betrayal

The_Pashker-Man
02-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi!
I have an idea to several things i want to see in the MD story of victory.
So lets get started!

1. new POE
Can you tell me how the TWCB created the human race?
Meybe a device like a POE?
MD story about exploring the memories of Samuel to find this device to prevent from the templars to create the....

2.Army of templars
created by the templars, new kind of human sent to every point on the planet to find all the POEs and eliminate the assassins.
you will think that we from unity will stop them, but before bishop starting to say something like "thanks you but not thanks you"
Deacon stand up and....

3.Deacon betrayal
Deacon AKA Shaun Hastings stand up and stab bishop.
blah blah blah alot of blood on screen, you cant say or do something about it (OKEY, you can hold a tablet in your hands)
Abstergo agents break into your house and giving you a choice...help them to explore Samuel memories or die.

So...what do you think?

Fatal-Feit
02-10-2015, 12:20 AM
3.Deacon betrayal
Deacon AKA Shaun Hastings stand up and stab bishop.
blah blah blah alot of blood on screen, you cant say or do something about it (OKEY, you can hold a tablet in your hands)
Abstergo agents break into your house and giving you a choice...help them to explore Samuel memories or die.

oh plz no

Shaun (of all people...) have proven his loyalties to the Assassins and the last thing we need is another MD antagonist to get an unfitting ending.

DisbandedBox359
02-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Yeah cause Shaun Hastings is going to be a traitor

Feel free to read that in his sarcastic voice haha :P

DemonLord4lf
02-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Yeah cause Shaun Hastings is going to be a traitor

Feel free to read that in his sarcastic voice haha :P

Well, he could poison them all with coffee.

If anyone remembers AC Black Flag, the Abstergo employees complained about the quality of the coffee he made. lol