PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone share their save file in Assassin's Creed: Unity?

rielmendoza
02-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Help I realy can't get past on sequence 7 Memory 4 . It's been months I did Everything
I relay want to finish the game please

If I make a Video with that save file I will make credit where it's due
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKcGHqG39xd--TnlknZNxmQ

strigoi1958
02-09-2015, 01:41 PM
As far as I know it cannot be done... your saves are linked to your own account, and do not work on another pc unless it is used with the same account. If you have trouble with the Bellec fight there are answers on the forum such as ... use the movement keys as well as just using the "E" key or some use cheatengine and adjust the speed slightly

rielmendoza
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Ok thanks

YazX_
02-10-2015, 11:37 AM
As far as I know it cannot be done... your saves are linked to your own account, and do not work on another pc unless it is used with the same account. If you have trouble with the Bellec fight there are answers on the forum such as ... use the movement keys as well as just using the "E" key or some use cheatengine and adjust the speed slightly

indeed, please try what strigoi suggested, another trick is to lower your resolution for this fight and try to complete it then bump your resolution again afterwards.