PDA

View Full Version : Seriously can you....

CeeJay Reilly
02-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Only have one game save? I've went through the game pretty fast trying to get 100% but would like to replay the game at some point but I don't want to have to delete my 100% save

SixKeys
02-09-2015, 10:28 AM
No other option at the moment, sorry.

CeeJay Reilly
02-09-2015, 10:38 AM
God damn it! And this is the type of thing I can see ubisoft never fixing �� anyway thanks for the reply

CeeJay Reilly
02-10-2015, 08:26 AM
I meant to ask has anyone deletes there save and started again that had also already collected some of the companion chests/missions in game if so what happened? We're you able to get them in game again? Or did it simply not allow you?

Fatal-Feit
02-10-2015, 10:48 AM
I meant to ask has anyone deletes there save and started again that had also already collected some of the companion chests/missions in game if so what happened? We're you able to get them in game again? Or did it simply not allow you?

On PC, one of my club members had multiple saves and according to him the companion app content (including club) weren't affected. You only had to recollect the artifacts in the rift missions. The companion app chests should be automatically completed upon synching the app.

Shahkulu101
02-10-2015, 11:24 AM
You can't have multiple save games because you're online profile can't be connected to more than one save game at the same time. Sucks I know, but it's necessary for them to merge single player and multiplayer together into one 'seamless' mode. Still, they could have included the option for a new game at the main menu and just informed us that our other save will be deleted. Now you have to access system storage and manually delete it which is a pain in the arse.

Personally I wish they were just separate, and having the option for more than one save game is one of the reasons for that. I also just find it kind of intrusive, having to use online modes to unlock single player stuff, having to wrangle friends up for co-op because no one I know IRL plays it etc, etc.... Online games are annoying for me and I wish they would stay away from my single player games.

CeeJay Reilly
02-10-2015, 11:25 AM
How did he manage to have mutiple saves? I'm guessing it's because it was on the pc. I'm just worried I delete my save then start again and the companion stuff dosent sync then it would be impossible to get 100%. Like when you first unlock a chest or mission it sends a nomad after it so I'm wondering if it would try to do that again or if it would just place it on the map for me to go and get. Hmmmm damn you ubisoft and your companion app crap!!

Mr_Shade
02-10-2015, 04:51 PM
I would check with support - before deleting anything..

If you are deleting your game saves in an attempt to help sync the companion app - there maybe other things to try before taking drastic actions.

Jackdaw951
02-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Only have one game save? I've went through the game pretty fast trying to get 100% but would like to replay the game at some point but I don't want to have to delete my 100% save

Going by the symbol by your name, I assume you're on the Xbox. If you want to replay the game just for the fun of it, sign on with a different profile. It will keep your progress separate from your main profile's. If you don't have one, it's easy to create (http://www.tomsguide.com/us/xbox-one-howto-profile,news-17891.html). The only downside is that a free (silver) XBL account won't give you access to the online content.