PDA

View Full Version : MythBuster Assassin Creed Special (if they were to do one)

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 06:15 AM
What would you guys like to see them test? I know i would like to see them test leap of faith and being able to hide a body while hiding in a hiding spot, such as a haystack.

Fatal-Feit
02-09-2015, 06:19 AM
I want to see the practicality of the hidden blades in action. That includes the hookblade, pivot blade, hidden pistol, and phantom blade.

RADAR__4077
02-09-2015, 06:23 AM
Roflmao X-D

Ok I'll bring people up to speed..

We know from the video on another thread that leap of faith is possible, but we want to see a grand finale that involves throwing one of those dummies with realistic organs off a building onto the sidewalk.

Hidden kills are possible with good technique, and there is a secret assassin badger task force assigned to digging tunnels under haystacks for infinite body storage.... and a piece of Eden for crushing bodies in places the badgers can't reach.

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 06:24 AM
Roflmao X-D

Ok I'll bring people up to speed..

We know from the video on another thread that leap of faith is possible, but we want to see a grand finale that involves throwing one of those dummies with realistic organs off a building onto the sidewalk.

Hidden kills are possible with good technique, and there is a secret assassin badger task force assigned to digging tunnels under haystacks for infinite body storage.... and a piece of Eden for crushing bodies in places the badgers can't reach.

I dont know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

SixKeys
02-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Is the rope dart realistic?

Could a hookblade, as presented in the game (right scale, made with Renaissance materials) support the weight of an adult man? Could it be used in all the ways presented in the game? (Combat, climbing, ziplining)

Could an Animus-like machine be built (in theory)?

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 06:30 AM

Could a hookblade, as presented in the game (right scale, made with Renaissance materials) support the weight of an adult man? Could it be used in all the ways presented in the game? (Combat, climbing, ziplining)

Could an Animus-like machine be built (in theory)?

I would be amazed if they could test that last one lol

RADAR__4077
02-09-2015, 06:31 AM
I dont know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Right... ;-)

I should probably keep my mouth shut so the badgers don't come after me. I didn't mean to put you in danger too!

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 06:33 AM
Right... ;-)

I should probably keep my mouth shut so the badgers don't come after me. I didn't mean to put you in danger too!

I have the piece of eden that creates mini black holes to protect me :D

RADAR__4077
02-09-2015, 06:37 AM
I have the piece of eden that creates mini black holes to protect me :D

Good! I'll be hiding in the cart full of hay! *drops smoke bomb*

VoldR
02-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Leap of fate? What did he/she fell into?

I recall Mythbusters already point out... Hay is not a soft thing to land on.

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 06:43 AM

There's a video of a russian setting himself on fire then jumping into a pile of snow. Apparently there's a video of a guy jumping into a haystack too.

RADAR__4077
02-09-2015, 06:45 AM

The "real life leap of faith" thread shows a crazy Russian jumping into a pile of snow from a high rise.

VoldR
02-09-2015, 06:54 AM
The "real life leap of faith" thread shows a crazy Russian jumping into a pile of snow from a high rise.

Ahh, ok... Snow is fine.
:)

Need to check the validity of that haystack... :)

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Ahh, ok... Snow is fine.
:)

Need to check the validity of that haystack... :)

http://www.megacurioso.com.br/misterios/39653-conheca-o-homem-que-fugiu-da-morte-sete-vezes-e-ainda-ganhou-na-loteria.htm

Thats the one for the haystack

EDIT: i looked at the website, it just says he survived a plane crash by landing in a straw pile. Not sure how valid this site is :-/

VoldR
02-09-2015, 07:14 AM
http://www.megacurioso.com.br/misterios/39653-conheca-o-homem-que-fugiu-da-morte-sete-vezes-e-ainda-ganhou-na-loteria.htm

Thats the one for the haystack

EDIT: i looked at the website, it just says he survived a plane crash by landing in a straw pile. Not sure how valid this site is :-/

According to Mythbusters, straw pile is more possible then actual haystack.

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 07:16 AM
According to Mythbusters, straw pile is more possible then actual haystack.

Then they need to take it a step further and see how high a person can do a leap of faith from and survive.

VoldR
02-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Is invisible ink possible in Leonardo's time?

Swim in metal armor :D

Gun wrist in the 1200s around Jerusalem.

The flying machine and theory of how to keep it u with fire.

VoldR
02-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Challenge free runner experts to trail some oblivious people without being spotted.

With all the tricks learn, from crowds, benches, wells, hanging on walls...
:D

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Challenge free runner experts to trail some people without being spotted.
:D

They'll need to do a few episodes for all these myths :D

VoldR
02-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Challenge:
Can someone do what Haythem did in the theater full of people and no one notices the person.

He/she don't need to dress like him... Allow them to wear camouflage

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Challenge:
Can someone do what Haythem did in the theater full of people and no one notices the person.

He/she don't need to dress like him... Allow them to wear camouflage

Yea that did seem a bit weird that no one noticed him. Also, I've been putting this off, but can a skilled swordsmen really do a chain kill and how many can he do?

VoldR
02-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Eh I didn't post another...

Was typing is a one man army possible?

How many is too much...

Difficulty:
Only hth

Blunt melee weapons

Including bows (weak just need to touch him)
Human shield allowed

Design nerf gun to make up for reloading time.

Brutes...

Actual armors
Vests

Chains

Brutes

Challenge:
Is stealth, hth and stealth weapons feasible in the modern world.

VoldR
02-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Yea that did seem a bit weird that no one noticed him. Also, I've been putting this off, but can a skilled swordsmen really do a chain kill and how many can he do?

They should at least show him leaving his coat with the porters and taking back after he's done with his mission.

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 08:15 AM
They should at least show him leaving his coat with the porters and taking back after he's done with his mission.

We should make endless alts and demand that Ubi change that lol

VoldR
02-09-2015, 08:17 AM
What is alts?

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 08:44 AM
Alternative accounts. Basically what that guy who keeps posting UBI BROKE FRENCH REVOLUTION crap every day does...

Fatal-Feit
02-09-2015, 09:49 AM

http://m.memegen.com/qedwoo.jpg

DemonLord4lf
02-09-2015, 09:50 AM
http://m.memegen.com/qedwoo.jpg

Well they have to do it now. Chuck Norris has approved it.