PDA

View Full Version : Game seems to have died

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 12:01 AM
For some reason my game just decided to stop connecting to UPlay basically making the game useless. I already deleted and reinstalled after the update all was working fine until this evening. I can still do the slot machine for some reason but cannot load friends lists or use the bunker.

I also have noticed certain people in my gift box that I cannot seem to gift when I try it says connection timeout whenever I attempt to gift tickets or fuel.

Anybody else having problems like this?

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:14 AM
The Connection Timeout refers to if they are playing the game on another platform or if they are a PC player.

As for your game not working. What kind of iOS device are you playing on and what version of iOS is downloaded on it?

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 12:22 AM
The Connection Timeout refers to if they are playing the game on another platform or if they are a PC player.

As for your game not working. What kind of iOS device are you playing on and what version of iOS is downloaded on it?

I'm currently using my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.2
The game is still working on my iPad air running IOS 8.1.3

Thanks for the quick reply buddy.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:23 AM
So you go back and fourth between the 2 devices then?

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 12:30 AM
So you go back and fourth between the 2 devices then?

Only recently, as before the update it was unplayable on my iPad. Before the bunker update I did frequently jump between devices mostly for the variation in the slot machine prizes.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:36 AM
It might be that it is because you are logged in already on your iPad. Try signing out of Uplay on your iPad, and close the app. Then try loading up the game on your iPhone 6 and then logging in to Uplay from that device. Let me know if this works.

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 12:51 AM
It might be that it is because you are logged in already on your iPad. Try signing out of Uplay on your iPad, and close the app. Then try loading up the game on your iPhone 6 and then logging in to Uplay from that device. Let me know if this works.

It did not seem to work still would not connect to UPlay plus there's no option to sign out anymore either.
I'm holding out deleting the game and reinstalling because I'm thinking if this has happened after just a few days what's to say it won't happen again and again

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:59 AM
When you connect to Uplay on your iPad, you'll see a Gear in the upper right corner just to the left of "Close." Click on the Gear and at the bottom of the tabs you will see "Logout."

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 01:09 AM
When you connect to Uplay on your iPad, you'll see a Gear in the upper right corner just to the left of "Close." Click on the Gear and at the bottom of the tabs you will see "Logout."
Sorry when I mentiomed the logout option I meant on the iPhone i used it to logout of UPlay on the iPad. It's just gone on the iPhone but I know it was there yesterday.

I decided to delete and reinstall the game. This has fixed the issue for now, I do hope this is not a regular thing.
Thanks for you efforts in diagnosing/ fixing my issue much appreciated mate.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Any screenshots would be super helpful. Make sure to post which device the screenshots are from.

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Any screenshots would be super helpful. Make sure to post which device the screenshots are from.

Damn! Sorry I already reinstalled it. Basically what I saw was the UPlay symbol greyed out the option the logout was gone and the tiles in the bunker just had spinning arrows in them.

Oh yeah any ideas on the not being able to gift certain people? I cannot gift iviarkD, greenbox6,djkeestal, Millennium825, Cspeed87, MinscUp,negitofu, mOrtharius, Hweylandt, fuzzeelogik or alko_holo. This is out of 156 friends whenever I try it just get "Connection Timeout" plus I had 2 crashes while gathering this information just gifting fuel and tickets. Before I had an endless loop of connection timeout boxes appear after gifting one of them names I had to close the app.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Those are probably players who are on Android. Which at this time, there is no cross platform gifting.

LinkinJon-TFG
02-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Those are probably players who are on Android. Which at this time, there is no cross platform gifting.

Oh right ok, guess i should delete them then.
Thanks again for your help bddy.

llDumptruckll
02-11-2015, 06:22 AM
No problem :)