PDA

View Full Version : Idea:AC forums elections game

dimbismp
02-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi there.With all these great ideas the previous days,i decided i should also propose something to the community.
So,in another forum there was an "election game",which was a huge success.Basically,that was a sports forum.The forumers had to form teams of 3-4 people and create a team to become president of the club.Then,after the teams were formed,each one had to write and publish a manifesto,in which they had to persuade the crowd and announce what decisions they were going to make.Then,there was a Q&A between the candidates and the fans,and finally there was the election,which had 2 phases.At the first round,all candidates but two were eliminated,and the final round featured a final showdown between the two candidates.

So,i was thinking,that if you would like,we could make something similar here.Basically,instead of becoming president of the club,the winners would become developers for the next AC game.Each team should have at least two members:a writer and a director.Obviously,each team has to persuade the community etc

Do you like this idea?If you do,i would be really glad if you shared your ideas for this game.

JustPlainQuirky
02-08-2015, 06:31 PM
sounds fun but a bit overly complex.

dimbismp
02-08-2015, 06:48 PM
sounds fun but a bit overly complex.
Well,maybe i did not describe it well.There are 3 phases:
1)Forming of the teams
2)Manifestos and Q&A
3)Elections(2 rounds)

Ofc anyone here can suggest how can this game become more functional and fitting for these specific forums.
This thread is meant for this after all.

JustPlainQuirky
02-08-2015, 06:51 PM
I would wait until forums become a bit more active again

but it does sound fun, i give you that

Alphacos007
02-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Seems interesting for me, but I don't think we have enough active people to do that atm.