PDA

View Full Version : ACU.exe has stopped working

shahar1602
02-08-2015, 05:10 PM
So i bought the game a few days ago, and I'm having this annoying message everytime after I press a key when the game is asking for at the first time.
But then "ACU.exe has stopped working" pops out.
I didn't play the game yet, but I reinstalled it 3 twice, and even ran the repair.
My computer's specs are high, Intel i7 processor with a good graphics card.

I'd be glad to have a quick answer,
THanks!

YazX_
02-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Please try the following steps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

shahar1602
02-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Please try the following steps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

Now I have a different problem, after I choose a mission to play, it starts loading but don't stop, so it's stuck on the black screen with only the white prism moving on the upper right corner of the screen..

YazX_
02-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Now I have a different problem, after I choose a mission to play, it starts loading but don't stop, so it's stuck on the black screen with only the white prism moving on the upper right corner of the screen..

that happened after following the steps i provided?

if yes, then note that you may need to verify files more than once as described in the troubleshooting guide.

shahar1602
02-09-2015, 07:37 PM
that happened after following the steps i provided?

if yes, then note that you may need to verify files more than once as described in the troubleshooting guide.

Thank you very much!

I have played the game thanks to you, you are doing a great job helping people around here :)

However, (now after I updated windows 10 to build 9926) the game is fabulously lagging,

Tried the Flickering solution, didn't work ;(

YazX_
02-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Thank you very much!

I have played the game thanks to you, you are doing a great job helping people around here :)

However, (now after I updated windows 10 to build 9926) the game is fabulously lagging,

Tried the Flickering solution, didn't work ;(

You are more than welcome, about SLI flickering issue, i'm not if it works on windows 10 but it solved the problem for all users on previous Windows OSes , however, drivers for windows 10 is till in alpha stage and not stable, even windows 10 itself is still in beta stage, so i would advise not running games on it since MS and hardware partners are in stabilizing phase.

shahzadkhokher
10-05-2017, 11:25 AM
after opening the 1st mission, while loading mission game has stopped