PDA

View Full Version : Can you play AC Unity co-op WITHOUT doing a mission?

Taylork64
02-08-2015, 04:58 PM
I just wanna roam around Paris and do whatever while there are other real player assassin's with me too. I don't wanna be forced to do a mission if I wanna play Unity with my friends. Is the possible? I haven't found a way yet. I just got the game

Pandassin
02-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Yup, you can invite friends to just roam around in Paris with you. Just go on the pause menu, go to 'Play Together' and you'll be able to invite friends to your game without doing missions.

Taylork64
02-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Yup, you can invite friends to just roam around in Paris with you. Just go on the pause menu, go to 'Play Together' and you'll be able to invite friends to your game without doing missions.

Okay, thanks! And can you do this with randoms too?

Pandassin
02-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Okay, thanks! And can you do this with randoms too?

I'm not 100% sure, the game will show a list of friends and the people you last played a co-op mission with (these can be random people), so I guess so. I haven't tried but I'm playing ACU right now and that's what I can tell from the menu. I hope that helps.

JustPlainQuirky
02-08-2015, 06:00 PM
you can with friends but there's nothing to do.

I chased some friends across paris and threw poison bombs at them but aside from that, there's no friendly fire or ability to push people off buildings so you're basically limited to missions or chest collecting