PDA

View Full Version : Okay what is going on with AC Unity

Virulentwaif56
02-08-2015, 12:55 PM
I bought the full set, mainly for the statue etc late last year, looking forward to a further progression on Black Flag. Okay Why doesn't my ****ing game load past the start. I keep trying the /720 fix suggested by a dev in one of the fix lines on here. I have sent a private message to Ubisoft, asking for a fix, and have been ignored. I am over it, you have had a week, now I want a ****ing answer....NOW! I paid $157 Au for this game, and so far I have had a good look at a statuette that was made in China!. :mad::mad:

seville57
02-08-2015, 04:38 PM
I bought the full set, mainly for the statue etc late last year, looking forward to a further progression on Black Flag. Okay Why doesn't my ****ing game load past the start. I keep trying the /720 fix suggested by a dev in one of the fix lines on here. I have sent a private message to Ubisoft, asking for a fix, and have been ignored. I am over it, you have had a week, now I want a ****ing answer....NOW! I paid $157 Au for this game, and so far I have had a good look at a statuette that was made in China!. :mad::mad:
Have you tried "verify files" in uplay?

Maybe this will help.

Virulentwaif56
02-09-2015, 03:42 AM
Have you tried "verify files" in uplay?

Maybe this will help.

Nope didn't work. reInstalled, it ran for 30 minutes then crashed, sorry my PC is Alienware Game design Pc with intel i7 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M if this damn game isn't going to not be so completely bugged out Ubisoft are going to lose a lot of PC gamers, real fast. I've played this franchise since the start and loved it, okay it hasnt been bullet proof, but it has been good, black flag is still great to play. Unity is a joke!.

Until Ubisoft get off their *** and fix it I'm not even going to bother, and considering Ubisoft's attitude towards PC gamers I think it is time Ubisoft's shares crashed for a while until they learn that we are not all hackers and scammers, if they actually produced something worth paying good cash for, people wouldn't steal their games!. :(

strigoi1958
02-09-2015, 04:57 AM
well its not meant for laptops and your card is slightly below minimum spec but I would still expect it to play... maybe at a lower resolution and things turned down or off. Ubi officially will just say your system is not supported and you should have checked before buying but unofficially there are mods and gamers on here that will help to try to find you a solution.

Ubi will not go out of their way to make it work on systems lower than minimum requirements or systems that are not supported.

There are some threads on here that may help
try the steps here....
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

Virulentwaif56
02-09-2015, 05:22 AM
well its not meant for laptops and your card is slightly below minimum spec but I would still expect it to play... maybe at a lower resolution and things turned down or off. Ubi officially will just say your system is not supported and you should have checked before buying but unofficially there are mods and gamers on here that will help to try to find you a solution.

Ubi will not go out of their way to make it work on systems lower than minimum requirements or systems that are not supported.

There are some threads on here that may help
try the steps here....
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

Thanks Strigoi dont really care, already gone back, there was a pile of pc versions of AC:unity in the 'used' EB box, seems Im not the only one. Look my old tower, that has had no work, and nothing new done to it for over 5 years, ran Black flag perfectly, no bugs, no judders, perfect, I get a lappy that I use to design games on with my 3d gamer design course that is not even 6 months old, and it wont work, sorry fcuk Ubisoft, I have followed their work since the started as a company, I love their work, and honestly this is the first game I just can't be bothered attempting to mess with. I got 20% through the game, on 3 downloads, not wasting any more bandwidth on it, rather wait until may for witcher 3 and go back to playing D&D. It's a real shame when a franchise that builds such an amazing name turn around and because of greed piss off a third of their clientele. and then blame us for their ineptitude, oh well their loss, Ill just go over here now, but thanks for the link anyway!.
:mad: