PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's Creed: Unity - Persevering

randall365
02-08-2015, 11:27 AM
I am persevering with this game, because the setting would be amazing if the bugs were fixed (PS4).

I have got to around Sequence 7 and did a side mission where I was supposed to hunt down and kill a difficult adversary, but he was frozen so it was just ridiculously easy. It also seems that at least once per session, when escaping from conflict, the screen will have that wiped effect when you go anonymous just repeating itself for the rest of the time until you shutdown and restart, which is annoying. The frame rate when on the move is still quite poor.

I can see that there is a new game coming out set in London, which may well be better than this one, but is anyone still working on fixing the bugs in the current game? It came out a few months ago now, so if everyone is just focusing on the new game, it would be good to know? I would understand it if any further attempts to fix the game have been aborted, because due to the bad press people aren't buying it, so the numbers don't add up, but it would be helpful to know - as I would rather not complete the game while these bugs are there.

Fatal-Feit
02-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Apparently details for Patch 5 is coming soon. That was about a week ago.