PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Wolfmeister1010
02-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Just wanted to formally say that I am leaving the forums; I wrote like a really long essay but then I deleted it because it was just too stiff and generic.

Basically, I have gotten on a lot of you guys' bad sides, and I have time and time again blown up, gone all dramatic,confronted mods, lied to all of you, and tried to act like I was the perfect moral human, only to apologize and then start from the beginning over and over again.

My opinions on AC have been established.No need for me to stay and fight for them. I still love the franchise, and am not giving up on it. I seem to be a minority in actual thinking Unity was overall the best in the series.

I just don't feel I have anything more to contribute to the community, lest I continue and start to become more and more cynical.

There were a lot of people here who I have called friends, and to you guys I say thanks. And I am sorry to anyone I may have hurt.

That's it, its been a great 3 years. Happy hunting, assassins :)

DemonLord4lf
02-08-2015, 06:11 AM
Just wanted to formally say that I am leaving the forums; I wrote like a really long essay but then I deleted it because it was just too stiff and generic.

Basically, I have gotten on a lot of you guys' bad sides, and I have time and time again blown up, gone all dramatic,confronted mods, lied to all of you, and tried to act like I was the perfect moral human, only to apologize and then start from the beginning over and over again.

My opinions on AC have been established.No need for me to stay and fight for them. I still love the franchise, and am not giving up on it. I seem to be a minority in actual thinking Unity was overall the best in the series.

I just don't feel I have anything more to contribute to the community, lest I continue and start to become more and more cynical.

There were a lot of people here who I have called friends, and to you guys I say thanks. And I am sorry to anyone I may have hurt.

um.... ok.... bye?

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Wolf, don't leave!

You didnt offend anyone, especially not me.

Just because you didnt contribute much doesnt mean you should delete your account.

I barely contribute because I don't talk a lot but I'm not gonna delete my account.

Just stay with us :)

Fatal-Feit
02-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!

I've seen your debates and I don't think it got on anyone's nerves. You've only shown how passionate you are for the franchise.

Please don't go! We only have a handful of good forumers left here (no offense, bruhs). The forums is awful right now but there's still hope. If one more person goes, I don't think I can stand it anymore. It's a new year. Everything before is water under the bridge. Let's start fresh and try to make the forums a better place again. Please, at least lurk. :(

if not, add me on Skype @pon_dao

DemonLord4lf
02-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I've seen your debates and I don't think it got on anyone's nerves. You've only shown how passionate for the franchise you are.

Please don't go! We only have a handful of good forumers left here. The forums is awful right now but there's still hope. If one more person goes, I don't think I can stand it anymore. It's a new year. Everything else is water under the bridge. Let's start fresh and try to make the forums a better place again. Please, at least lurk. :(

ok... now i'm starting to feel like a bad guy

I dont want to see anyone go, unless they're a troll.

Shahkulu101
02-08-2015, 08:14 AM
See ya Wolf, nice knowin' ya.

Farlander1991
02-08-2015, 10:14 AM
I seem to be a minority in actual thinking Unity was overall the best in the series.

Even if in minority,you're not alone in that thinking ;)

Best of luck to you.

Locopells
02-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Sorry to see ya go, bud.

SixKeys
02-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Do what you gotta do to be happy. Don't leave just because some people may or may not have a problem with you, but if you're worried about the forums making you cynical, then go do something that makes you happy. I've been on the verge of leaving many times due to flamewars but usually it just takes a small break to remind myself what's really important.

Safety and peace.

JustPlainQuirky
02-08-2015, 06:02 PM
I've always been there for you wolf, and always will be.

Feel free to hit me up on twitter like jexx.

Love ya, mate.

Defalt221
02-08-2015, 06:42 PM

Don't say that. many years later you'd be feeling nostalgic of the good 'ol moments and return back to this forum. Only to see all your previous friends gone. Hold on to your friends when you know you could lose them.NO HALF MEASURES! Yeah,most think I'm talking crazy.

MenocidiX
02-08-2015, 07:53 PM
See you next week.

Kaschra
02-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Do what you think is the best for you.
But remember, you can return any time you want :)

GoldenBoy9999
02-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Aw, don't go. You never got on my bad side.

But if this is truly goodbye, then, well... goodbye. I hope you have enjoyed your time here as I have.

Altair1789
02-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Damn, sorry to see you go :( You can always come back though, remember that

ze_topazio
02-09-2015, 12:05 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/5f03033e60bf734b98066755e0e44028/tumblr_inline_nf1ofmpZPx1rnx161.gif

Alphacos007
02-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Nooo, you said you'd throw me a party when I reached 1k posts, and I'm almost there :(

Namikaze_17
02-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Safety and peace, friend.

LoyalACFan
02-09-2015, 07:25 AM
No need to leave forever. I'm super busy this semester and barely here anymore (hi folks!) but I'm not gonna delete my account or anything. I like this place between announcement and release... the gap between a big release and the next announcement sucks on any forum.

But for what it's worth, I thought you had pretty solid, well-founded opinions about the series.

Fatal-Feit
02-09-2015, 09:45 AM
(hi folks!)

Muh man, what do u think of my podcast idea?

LoyalACFan
02-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Muh man, what do u think of my podcast idea?

I'd subscribe and watch, but I can't really sign on to be an active part of it; I wasn't joking about the busy semester. I just swapped majors and I'm going to be in serious crunch mode for basically the next two years if I'm to graduate on time. Plus employment :( Adult life can be a real biatch sometimes.

Rafe Harwood
02-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Well that was different... someone throwing a wobbly and leaving because of things they may have said or done.... not. These kind of feelings creep up on everyone. The majority just don't post about them.

Chill, you don't 'have' to live your life on a damn forum. It's not a community in a sense of you 'have' to live here. It's all good. You don't need to explain yourself either. That's a bit daft to be perfectly honest.

Unless you are going for the shock factor (which this post screams out as drama), then just come and go as you wish.

As for having different thoughts to the majority, try being a Brit who thinks America is the biggest waste of space and oxygen on the planet and see how well you fit into a 'group' of mostly Americans ;)

Anyway *burp* stop being a **** and just come and go as you want.

On a different note, Loyal, adult life is only a ***** if you let it be. Noone says you have to grow up, that's a choice ;)

Ureh
02-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Me too. I'm not aware of all the events that led to this moment. But whenever I did get a chance to read your posts I'd admire the amount of thought and effort you put into them (especially the reviews - wish I could give them a 'like/thumbs up'). I hope we'll at least see you every once in a while.

Fatal-Feit
02-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Me too. I'm not aware of all the events that led to this moment. But whenever I did get a chance to read your posts I'd admire the amount of thought and effort you put into them (especially the reviews - wish I could give them a 'like/thumbs up'). I hope we'll at least see you every once in a while.

Wait, whut? You're leaving too?

Wolfmeister1010
02-15-2015, 11:59 PM
Guys, just wanted to mention one last thing, I think I worded this thread a bit too dramatically. I simply feel that right now I would be a liability to the AC forums, in regards to current events. I am not trying to make a big deal out of this. I just don't want to spoil this forum. You guys know how I get sometimes. I will still snoop around occasionally, but I am refraining from posting. For now, you guys can still find me on twitter, the division forums, or the division wiki if you want to chat.

No ill feelings, and thanks for the kind words :)

JustPlainQuirky
02-15-2015, 11:59 PM
its cool wolf. you're still ma homie :)

Namikaze_17
02-16-2015, 12:01 AM
Well understood.

Safe travels. :)

Megas_Doux
02-16-2015, 12:02 AM
Good luck in your endeavors.....

DemonLord4lf
02-16-2015, 12:06 AM
Guys, just wanted to mention one last thing, I think I worded this thread a bit too dramatically. I simply feel that right now I would be a liability to the AC forums, in regards to current events. I am not trying to make a big deal out of this. I just don't want to spoil this forum. You guys know how I get sometimes. I will still snoop around occasionally, but I am refraining from posting. For now, you guys can still find me on twitter, the division forums, or the division wiki if you want to chat.

No ill feelings, and thanks for the kind words :)

Don't worry. i'll take good care of the forums while you're gone.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608011204564157768&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

ze_topazio
02-16-2015, 12:21 AM
Wolf, I don't know why you think of yourself as a liability when there's people like me here, so cheer up.