PDA

View Full Version : Unable to attack during or in the middle of fights, how to fix ?

Kinslink
02-08-2015, 05:18 AM
i've been playing AC unity since .... last christmas... all i wanted was a pleasure for playing
i don't feel like owning the game now, i feel like the game owned me instead....

even after the patch.... one of your major glitch is still there : i am unable to attack in mid session of fights,
please fix this, or tell me how to avoid that ? or at least tell me what causes the glitch.

how disappointing..... how infuriating.....

PS: i miss the old days when with the flick of my thumb on directional pad, i can change my weapons,
but now i have to get out of conflict to change my guillotine gun to pistols.... WTF....
I understand every game in the series has changes but this ..... ?
Connor's fist fight gone, Ezio's swords chain attack gone, WTFWTF ?
the most outstanding impression about Arno to me is the 1,2,3,4 currencies.... damn.....
i am inside animus, i went back into time, i buy the sword, i need points to upgrade the sword
i need another point to learn the technique to use the sword in full potential, WTF.......

strigoi1958
02-08-2015, 12:16 PM
have you tried unplugging your joypad and tried the keyboard to see if it is the same ? My mates joypad makes his Arno lock up at times.... which makes co-op tricky for sync kills:eek:

TH3R4BB1T
02-08-2015, 03:21 PM
I have the same with keyboard and mouse. Arno just stops randomly, lucky not always and and happened a couple of times. He just forgets he has to swing his sword, but the enemy keeps attacking. I just run away and run back to continue the battle.

Kinslink
02-21-2015, 03:34 PM
I have the same with keyboard and mouse. Arno just stops randomly, lucky not always and and happened a couple of times. He just forgets he has to swing his sword, but the enemy keeps attacking. I just run away and run back to continue the battle.

have you tried unplugging your joypad and tried the keyboard to see if it is the same ? My mates joypad makes his Arno lock up at times.... which makes co-op tricky for sync killshttp://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/eek.png

Tried TH3R4BB1T method, so far so good, i used to quit the game and enter back in, re-run the mission.
Good, now i understand that the problem is some what triggered in fights, and will be reset after fight.