PDA

View Full Version : My Saves is Lost and don't sincronize with nuvem

alessandertmz
02-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Hello,
my save lost and don't sincronize with nuvem.
I have win all the trials after new dlc (I have season pass), but now, the game update with new dlc and my save is lost.
I restarting new game, win every trial and the save lost again.
This is impossible play with bug. Save is the center of the trials fusion.
Please, help-me.

BenShermanUbi
02-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi alessandertmz,

It could be a problem with Uplay, you can try contacting customer support by this link (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/askquestion#platformid=60&productid=50003)
At least to know why save files won't synchronize.

Just to be sure, you keep loosing your save files every time when you boot the game?

Regards,

alessandertmz
02-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Hello, thanks for the reply.
The support of Ubisoft did not help.

Asked me to turn off synchronization in the cloud.
If I do this, save the remains, but does not send to the cloud. If I select to update, he loses the save and get nothing.

I guided the use third party software, I found a lack of professionalism. I bought the game with the season pass by steam, but I was so frustrated with the support I tried to help here. Until discouraged to play the game, this with all missions completed almost all gold, minus the extreme that had failed or silver.

The fusion trials was my favorite game. Discouraged.

The strange thing is that ghosts remain.
Thank you very much.

The support message:
COMMUNICATION HISTORY
Susana @Ubisoft Support 07/02/2015 @ 00:30
The cloud servers check file information when syncing and will update to the latest used profile. This information is synced to the cloud upon closing your game. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually download a savegame file from the servers.

Unfortunately, if your save file is not available in-game, there is no way to recover the data. I recommend that you disable the cloud sync feature via the Uplay Client options to prevent any future issues.

I also recommend that you use a third-party game save manager such as GameSave Manager in case the issue reoccurs:

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

We have forwarded similar instances up to our development teams for further review, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
You wrote 04/02/2015 @ 13:21
Hello,
my save lost and don't sincronize with nuvem.
I have win all the trials after new dlc (I have season pass), but now, the game update with new dlc and my save is lost.
I restarting new game, win every trial and the save lost again.
This is impossible play with bug. Save is the center of the trials fusion.
Please, help-me.