PDA

View Full Version : A question About Water in AEP

Jim81
03-04-2004, 07:17 AM
Hi guys!! while im waiting for this great expansion i m litterally "studing" the "readme file" that some of you lucky owners of AEP posted here! so i ve couple of question about it.

Chapter 1 - Water Detail :
In the config.ini i can see there are many levels of detailed water to select : well im wondering if i have to select manually in the config.ini (0,1,2.ecc) or ..in the game will be btween video options the chance to set the water detail?

Chapter 2 - Now i ve FB with all patches installed..once i ll receive my AEP do i have to reinstall the game again without no patches and after AEP ??

just curiosity..!!

Jim81
03-04-2004, 07:17 AM
Hi guys!! while im waiting for this great expansion i m litterally "studing" the "readme file" that some of you lucky owners of AEP posted here! so i ve couple of question about it.

Chapter 1 - Water Detail :
In the config.ini i can see there are many levels of detailed water to select : well im wondering if i have to select manually in the config.ini (0,1,2.ecc) or ..in the game will be btween video options the chance to set the water detail?

Chapter 2 - Now i ve FB with all patches installed..once i ll receive my AEP do i have to reinstall the game again without no patches and after AEP ??

just curiosity..!!

Teufel_Eldritch
03-04-2004, 07:39 AM
I set mine manually(in the conf.ini) as I didnt see any adjustment option available in the gui.

Install IL2FB, then install the AEP. Do not install the 1.22 patch!

YANKEE ROSE
-----------
"For a world of happiness & equality is but a fantasy driven by men who envy the ruling class."

Jim81
03-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Well...is it much improved since Fb the water ?

i don t have to instally any patch or all but not 1.22 ? sorry...

Teufel_Eldritch
03-04-2004, 08:24 AM
The water looks fantastic to me.

Just install IL2FB, then install AEP. Dont install any patches.

YANKEE ROSE
-----------
"For a world of happiness & equality is but a fantasy driven by men who envy the ruling class."