PDA

View Full Version : Bundles do not appear in the store

boringinternet
02-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Bundles are not appearing in the store for me, despite having completed the required quests (Get Butch, for the Valentine bundle that should currently be available). I've had this problem previously too, and missed the Soldier as a result. Other users have posted the same issue in the General Discussion forum for Trials Frontier too. I'm playing on iPad Air, and have also checked on my iPhone 5c.

EdikTay
02-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Same here.

llDumptruckll
02-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Did either of you participate in the soft-launch of the game?

boringinternet
02-09-2015, 09:22 AM

I did not.

EdikTay
02-09-2015, 01:49 PM

Nope.

angry-stump
02-09-2015, 07:20 PM
I never got the Soldier pack and have not seen the Valentine pack, the last pack I saw (and bought) was the Halloween pack

I was not part of the soft-launch

I would try reinstalling but given the few threads I've seen about losing progress I'm not going to do that any time soon

IOS & iPhone 6 (going to edit my sig now)

Juantastik
02-09-2015, 11:53 PM
I have not yet seen the Valentines bundle either. Not sure why, they usually show up as soon as the app has been updated.

What do we need to do to be able to buy this pack?

Thanks.

llDumptruckll
02-11-2015, 06:09 AM
I also ran into this issue. I will let you know when I have more information on the matter.

ymja
02-14-2015, 06:32 PM
Pretty much same here. I haven't seen the soldier bundle or the valentine's day bundle although completing the battle's aplenty mission or whatever it was called a couple of times. I haven't sent a ticket about this. "I may want to give you money, but it's not possible!" :)
Got the halloween bundle though and bought it too.

iPad Air with iOS 8.1.1 I wanna say.. not the latest 8.1.3 anyway

But thanks a million Dumptruck to keep this support stuff up to date!