PDA

View Full Version : ACU bleibt auf dem PC immernoch unspielbar!

St4hlf4lke
02-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Ich warte auf immer noch auf einen Performenz Patch da das Spiel immer noch unspielbar ist. Selbst wenn man das Spiel auf Niedrigste Grafik stellt verändert es nichts.
Ich bin sehr enteuscht von ACU und überlege keine weiteren Teile von AC zu Kaufen da es nur noch unfertige Spiele von AC auf den Markt kommen. Ich würde es schöner finden wenn die Entwickler sich mehr Zeit zum Programieren und Testen lassen damit es wieder den alten und schönen Scham kriegt was AC verdient und nicht ein weiteres Spiel ohne erfolg. Der Spielspaß hört hier auf und langsam denke ich Ubisoft wird ein EA Konkurent.

YazX_
02-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Hello,

This is English forums, please post in english or go to German forums:

http://forums-de.ubi.com

strigoi1958
02-06-2015, 11:39 AM
what is your pc specification ? Does your pc meet the minimum requirements ? there is a patch 5 coming out soon but it is not a performance patch as far as I know, it is to fix some glitches.

MenteAlina
02-08-2015, 12:38 AM
There is a patch 5 coming out soon

This a good Joke ! When he comes in Weeks or Month ?! We wait over One Month and nothing comes. To read or hear comming soon is no an reply

strigoi1958
02-08-2015, 02:56 AM
it may be hours, days or weeks... it depends because new things are being reported that need working on and also... some fixes may cause problems or glitches elsewhere so they are taking time to check it and put it together... I don't mind as they're getting it done.

It's better than being told there are no more patches :D

Auch... Mente I have seen your posts there but, have you seen st4hlf4lke on the German forum since this post, I'm wondering if he has asked the question there ?

MenteAlina
02-08-2015, 11:13 PM
it may be hours, days or weeks... it depends because new things are being reported that need working on and also... some fixes may cause problems or glitches elsewhere so they are taking time to check it and put it together... I don't mind as they're getting it done.

It's better than being told there are no more patches :D

The updates and patches need some time I am fully aware

But as it is now . Is it unbearable

Over and over again to read very soon sucks enormous

This silly drivel Let 's be 100% sure bal bla

This brings us players at least a little . We have already seen what brought Patch 4 or the DLC DK .

This has made so many the game is still unplayable

And the absolute news blackout not accept me too

What 's so hard about commitments times how far the progress on the patch is

I 'd bet my *** on it . That does not even take the next patch what to expect

An Example

Let's say . We'll get the patch until April . And also get up to that absolutely no news to read

Do YOU still there for understanding

I **** on their 100 % security all in the patch is properly

There is never a 100 % safety

The best one sees but also to ACI . Went offline on 24/12/2014 . And so far, no word has been uttered about whether it comes again

We are acidic and let us not like

And this shoddy information policy sucks

The translator of Google sucks bad

I hope a bit YOU understand what I wrote

strigoi1958
02-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Die Übersetzung von Google ist besser als mein Deutsch :D

It depends on what we think is playable and what is unplayable.... We all have glitches and bugs but some can play and ignore them while others can not.

Even the devs did not know when the patch would be finished so nobody can say until they have tested it successfully on a few systems... then they will give us a date.

MenteAlina
02-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Die Übersetzung von Google ist besser als mein Deutsch :D

It depends on what we think is playable and what is unplayable.... We all have glitches and bugs but some can play and ignore them while others can not.

Even the devs did not know when the patch would be finished so nobody can say until they have tested it successfully on a few systems... then they will give us a date.

Just one example

What do you think we would have the same situation in Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty

That I would not even imagine . What then would be going on

At DICE has been learned from such errors

Therefore, there is also the Community Test Environment

The best thing they could do . We players up close improving the game

And the Forum of the CTE , there are also talks with the DEV's

Here's a better communication between players and developers

But with Unity is a wrong approach

And what I can not understand until today . Is why there are no small hotfixed

It seems to me also so before the one Unity is fundamentally reprogrammed

strigoi1958
02-09-2015, 11:49 PM
The devs don't usually come to the forums.... but anything significant here will definitely get sent through to the devs by the Forum Mods.... it may seem they are not here a lot but they are.

I would rather have the devs testing the patch than be hear chatting :D

DICE hurt a lot of people. They are building a relationship with their customers again.

The reason why there is probably not a small hotfix is because some would complain if it did not fix their problem.

Unity is probably the biggest game I have ever played in 30 years of gaming... it must be difficult to make a patch that fixes things but does not make a problem somewhere else... I am afraid it takes time and we all have to wait.

MenteAlina
02-10-2015, 12:47 AM
I have it too often said

But more than satisfied Very Soon . For me and for many other after 2 months of the last update

If there is no response and no one brings further

I give myself not satisfied

Alone and so after such a great starting Unity in an alleged development of 5 years

Like others have said . They should take your time with the patch . So that no one will be disappointed

Apart from that Unity is technically a debacle special likeness

For me, the game is at a low point. Where it has no replay value for me

And 100 % error free they do not get it why !

What told YOU that you are 30 years playing video games . Right? ! Bask correct me

I'll have in the I emulate approximately 20 years with video games

But Unity is the first game for me. This has a so poor technical and openly honest support

Want of information policy . I ascribe not even start

I had now had a break from Unity . Because I have extensively played the beta of Battlefield Hardline

The game has great potential

But that 's beside the point

The future for Unity looks to me pretty bleak

And also think that it will not change in March

strigoi1958
02-10-2015, 04:47 AM
Ja ich bin sehr alt :D Ich bin ein Großvater lol

Unity does not have much replay value.... but the co-op is fun

It did have a long time to develop but not long enough, but business pressure and probably some pressure from Microsoft and Sony forced it to be released too early (I am guessing)

The support is often slow and sometimes a bit confused but every ticket on each problem helps to get a fix quicker.

I think of Unity as a great leap forward in gaming.... it is full of detail and has great potential for future games... it may not get the awards it deserves but in the future the next gen games based on Unity will be fantastisch :D