PDA

View Full Version : Download Paused at 100%

carlosrosas969
02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Downloaded latest Update and got stuck at 100% with the "downloaded paused, check for internet connection."
Can't play at all.
Any solutions?

LeftyLaRue
02-06-2015, 12:09 AM
I'm having the same problem.

JopieLoepmia
02-06-2015, 12:17 AM
Yep me too. Very strange...

muliaboy
02-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Downloaded latest Update and got stuck at 100% with the "downloaded paused, check for internet connection."
Can't play at all.
Any solutions?

The way I've been able to get around this is to uninstall the game and then after reinstalling it, play through the intro part until it gets you to the saloon. Once there, you can click on the uplay icon and it will bring up a login screen where you can put in your current username and password. Then it is should ask you if you want to keep your current game or restore your rider from the online server and you definitely want to choose the second to keep your progress. It worked for me.

Hope it helps.

mccrackenryan
02-06-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm stuck at 100% also. Help I don't want to uninstall!

MasterKic
02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
I have the same problem. I tried disabling all connection (plane mode) on my iPhone. Then i can play, and if I go to the general map, i can reenable the connection and it's working until I go to the principal screen where I'm having the same donwload stuck 100%. Please ubisoft,Do something!!

LeftyLaRue
02-06-2015, 08:03 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. You'll go through the 1st 3 levels, then you can sign into your UPlay account and you should be able to get back to your character. ***IMPORTANT - when prompted, select the 2nd option on what ryder you want, otherwise you'll lose your saved progress.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:05 AM
The Solution:

Delete Game. (Choose to keep leaderboard rankings when deleting. its the second thing that pops up when you go to delete the game.)
Reinstall Game.
Play through the intro of the game until you get to the Village.
Once there, you can click on the Uplay icon and it will bring up a Login Screen where you can put in your current Uplay username and password.
Then it is should ask you if you want to keep your current game or restore your rider from the online server.
Choose to download your progress from the server, its the second option.

Note: If you have made progress in the game, there could be a chance that you may have to replay through a few missions.