PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment of Desmond

uri71c
02-05-2015, 08:15 PM
when i first herd about ACU I thought somtime in the game i will see some where desmond i mean the whole game series that called assassin's creed is about desmond miles. in AC3 ubisoft decide to kill him so i thought that he will be back at AC Black flag and then i playes it, desmond was not there. i played ACU desmond was not there. my Purpose to achive in ACU was to see desmond getting back in the game and put him into the animus like untill AC1 to AC3 and to see his father his friends. when i played AC3 i enjoyed much more playing desmond then connor. i they have to bring back desmond miles to Assasin's Creed victory.

TH3R4BB1T
02-05-2015, 09:06 PM
when i first herd about ACU I thought somtime in the game i will see some where desmond i mean the whole game series that called assassin's creed is about desmond miles. in AC3 ubisoft decide to kill him so i thought that he will be back at AC Black flag and then i playes it, desmond was not there. i played ACU desmond was not there. my Purpose to achive in ACU was to see desmond getting back in the game and put him into the animus like untill AC1 to AC3 and to see his father his friends. when i played AC3 i enjoyed much more playing desmond then connor. i they have to bring back desmond miles to Assasin's Creed victory.

Sorry, that will never happen, he is gone sadly. He has no children, so the bloodline ended, but maybe a clone could stand in. I too miss the Desmond moments, or at least the current day time in Unity. This whole Helix thing is boring and a woman who 'guide' you and a man somewhere too. A lot is missing in Unity, but also a lot new is added. Think we just have to live with that.

Fatal-Feit
02-05-2015, 10:32 PM
i mean the whole game series that called assassin's creed is about desmond miles.

Actually, it's not. I don't know if you missed the other 90% of the games, but it's about a philosophical conflict between two factions known as the Templars and Assassins.

in AC3 ubisoft decide to kill him so i thought that he will be back at AC Black flag and then i playes it, desmond was not there.

Black Flag gave him closure. You should check out his audio recordings and stuff.

i played ACU desmond was not there.

Black Flag was the last of Desmond. As of Unity, he's done his part and it's time to move on.

uri71c
02-06-2015, 07:24 AM
"Black Flag was the last of Desmond. As of Unity, he's done his part and it's time to move on"

no he did not finished his part yet he need to be there when the war ends he needs to be in that game then the girl and the guy who talks to you, desmond is more importent then them. if you could see that in asassn's creed unity there is a Cliche i mean it's a heroe with his girl that he just want to save and some villains who are trying to take control of france. i am just saying the series become worse and if desmond was there the game will be a lot better.

Anykeyer
02-06-2015, 08:15 AM
FFS... he's dead. IMO they should have killed him sooner (in AC2 or ACB) instead of turning modern day story into stupid soap opera

jeffies04
02-06-2015, 09:47 PM
"Black Flag was the last of Desmond. As of Unity, he's done his part and it's time to move on"

no he did not finished his part yet he need to be there when the war ends he needs to be in that game then the girl and the guy who talks to you, desmond is more importent then them. if you could see that in asassn's creed unity there is a Cliche i mean it's a heroe with his girl that he just want to save and some villains who are trying to take control of france. i am just saying the series become worse and if desmond was there the game will be a lot better.

He gave his life to avoid the end of the world... he's played his part. Juno even said that lol.

Did you do all of the computer and server hacking around the present day Abstergo in Black Flag? If you didn't you missed out on Desmond's closure. They had downloaded files off of his phone and what not and you can hear him leaving audio messages and see his photos. There was also the video that was part of a present-day mission that showed them retrieving his body to get the sample 17.