PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress and uplay friends when installing 3.1.0

J4mesdruce39
02-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Hi, so as the thread title says pretty much my whole uplay profile has gone and my level 48 rider by updating this am anybody have a similar problem or know of any fixes?

muliaboy
02-05-2015, 07:50 PM
This is true for me as well. I upgraded and I can't load any of my uplay progress or friends - or connect to bunker. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm scared to uninstall and reinstall as I've done in the past because I saw that someone lost all their game progress after doing this.

Help.

GoldenHerb
02-05-2015, 10:50 PM
After updating I kept my progress and level, but can't connect to bunker. I can connect to uplay but the icon in the upper screen remains dark and my name does not appear next to the avatar...

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:52 AM
The Solution:

Uninstall Game. (Choose to keep leaderboard rankings when deleting game. its the second thing that pops up when you go to unistall the game.)
Reinstall Game.
Play through the intro of the game until you get to the Village.
Once there, you can click on the Uplay icon and it will bring up a Login Screen where you can put in your current Uplay username and password.
Then it is should ask you if you want to keep your current game or restore your rider from the online server.
Choose to download your progress from the server, its the second option.

Note: If you have made progress in the game since last connecting to Uplay, there could be a chance that you may have to replay through a few missions.

DeafMute666
02-09-2015, 05:06 AM
The Solution:

Uninstall Game. (Choose to keep leaderboard rankings when deleting game. its the second thing that pops up when you go to unistall the game.)
Reinstall Game.
Play through the intro of the game until you get to the Village.
Once there, you can click on the Uplay icon and it will bring up a Login Screen where you can put in your current Uplay username and password.
Then it is should ask you if you want to keep your current game or restore your rider from the online server.
Choose to download your progress from the server, its the second option.

Note: If you have made progress in the game since last connecting to Uplay, there could be a chance that you may have to replay through a few missions.

Will give this yet ANOTHER try, and hope it gives me my old data and not two level 1 choices.

DeafMute666
02-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Yup, exactLy the same... Got offered two level 1 riders. This is making me almost give up completely on this game.

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 06:02 AM
I've made a note about this in a report I'm sending off tonight. Hopefully, I should have some more info on this for you tomorrow.

And I get how your feeling. I appreciate you keeping it together as well as you have given the circumstances and the amount of patience it must have taken to get through the weekend. Hopefully we'll have a fix for you soon. :)

DeafMute666
02-09-2015, 06:33 AM
I've made a note about this in a report I'm sending off tonight. Hopefully, I should have some more info on this for you tomorrow.

And I get how your feeling. I appreciate you keeping it together as well as you have given the circumstances and the amount of patience it must have taken to get through the weekend. Hopefully we'll have a fix for you soon. :)

:cool:much much appreciated. I got too much love for this game to ever totally quit on it. All those hours spent racing, the insane jumps, the upgrades, the characters...oh yeah and saving up 99 gems for the island of crazy hard levels.....you guys created one phenomenal game!

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 08:42 AM
:cool:much much appreciated. I got too much love for this game to ever totally quit on it. All those hours spent racing, the insane jumps, the upgrades, the characters...oh yeah and saving up 99 gems for the island of crazy hard levels.....you guys created one phenomenal game!

I didn't create it. Just been helping out here on the forums. :) But yeah, I love Trials too!

M4h4Lo
02-12-2015, 07:09 PM
thats a nice solution with reinstalling and clicking the 2nd. It was just a little bit late ... Clicked on the first one duo to the choice of 1.a level 2 rider because of the first 2 missions or 2. lvl 1 new rider where you have to play through the first 2missions again before trying sth new to connect to uplay.. Everyone would take number 1 : /

Just writing here this again maybe it helps

Uplay ID: m4h4L0
Latest version of trials frontier
iOS update: 8.1.3
Only using iPad to play TF but is installed on iPhone 6 as well.
Wasn't able to login with my uplay email for m4h4L0

llDumptruckll
02-12-2015, 08:35 PM
thats a nice solution with reinstalling and clicking the 2nd. It was just a little bit late ... Clicked on the first one duo to the choice of 1.a level 2 rider because of the first 2 missions or 2. lvl 1 new rider where you have to play through the first 2missions again before trying sth new to connect to uplay.. Everyone would take number 1 : /

Just writing here this again maybe it helps

Uplay ID: m4h4L0
Latest version of trials frontier
iOS update: 8.1.3
Only using iPad to play TF but is installed on iPhone 6 as well.
Wasn't able to login with my uplay email for m4h4L0

Aloha M4h4Lo,

What was your progress at before reinstalling and selecting option 1?

someone902
03-18-2015, 11:12 PM
OK.. I am extremely frustrated.. I just tried your solution and lost all of my progress. I can't get it back because I can't log in to uplay .. Every time I click the icon in trials frontier to connect, it flashes the login screen for a second then brings me to a blank screen with a little ucoin icon in the top right corner.. Please reply!! This is the third time I lost my progress and I feel like smashing my phone! :(