PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Dindunuffin [DnDu] now has spots available for new members!

ZCherub
02-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Due to a handful of members moving on to other games, we have a few spots open once again.

Club info:

-Undefeated
-All objectives completed - max point boost
-Gold Division I
-Players from around the globe - almost always someone to play with whatever your time zone
-Last competition won by more than 10MM points
-Proactive mod staff that works to make sure all members are active so you have the best possible odds of winning
-In a close race with a competing team and would like contributors to help us pull/stay ahead.

Search for Dindunuffin or [DnDu] and apply now. We'll be accepting apps by tomorrow, so there's limited time.

Feel free to message me ON PSN with any questions.

Look forward to gaming with you soon!

stetsonaw
02-05-2015, 07:26 PM
This is how we're currently sitting.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8287845/2015-02-05.jpg

Looking for highly active members who can put up points and contribute weekly to the team.

ZCherub
02-06-2015, 06:38 AM
This is how we're currently sitting.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8287845/2015-02-05.jpg

Looking for highly active members who can put up points and contribute weekly to the team.

Quick update - we're now in 1st place & ahead by about 1 million points. Still, they're a tough opponent - we'd welcome the opportunity to have some more real competitors join our ranks.

ZCherub
02-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Another update - we now have a 2MM point lead, but would love a few more strong players to help us lock up a win in this close race!

Pat_St-P
02-06-2015, 08:35 PM
i'll write you a personnal message.

stetsonaw
02-07-2015, 12:52 AM
We'll take applications up until 9pm EST tonight! Message me, ZCherub or HDinHB on PSN with any questions!

stetsonaw
02-15-2015, 04:44 PM
2/15 - Short fuse on this one, we'll be getting people in before the end of this comp.

Due to a handful of members moving on to other games, we have a few spots open once again.

Club info:

-Undefeated (7/7)
-All objectives completed - max point boost
-Gold Division I
-Players from around the globe - almost always someone to play with whatever your time zone
-Last competition won by more than 10MM points (had over 50MM total last round)
-Proactive mod staff that works to make sure all members are active so you have the best possible odds of winning
-In a close race with a competing team and would like contributors to help us pull/stay ahead.
-Looking for members who will actively contribute and adjust to the workload for the week, based on our opponents projected score (right now the workload per member is just short of 500k each. This is not much to ask for, as we have some rockstars that put in 3-8MM per week ON THEIR OWN.
-3 chats on PSN: News & Updates, Point Tracker, Social (for chat and coordinating co-op sessions

Search for Dindunuffin or [DnDu] and apply now. We'll be accepting apps by tomorrow, so there's limited time.

Feel free to message me ON PSN with any questions.

Look forward to gaming with you soon!

stetsonaw
02-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Still have a few spots left!

ZCherub
02-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Quick update:

We have a few more spots open now, & will be approving applications tomorrow or Monday.

We're still undefeated, Gold Division I and have an 11 million point lead in the current round.

Looking for members that can contribute at least an hour or two to Unity each week to ensure that everyone has a teammate to co-op with and that each member is pulling their weight in the club competitions.

Apply in-game if you're interested (search for dindunuffin or DnDu), or message me ON PSN with any questions.

Thanks!

PSN: ZCherub

stetsonaw
02-24-2015, 01:19 AM
All full again... If you come across this and are still interested, please let us know, and we will notify you next time we have openings!

ZCherub
02-28-2015, 08:16 PM
UPDATE

We once again have room for new members

We lead the current competition by more than 15 million points.

Search for DnDu or dindunuffin in-game to apply. Message me on PSN (zcherub) with any questions.

Thanks.

HDinHB
03-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Is there still room?

Coinspinner
03-04-2015, 03:33 AM
I'm not sure we have the room for a big arno fan at this time.

HDinHB
03-04-2015, 11:56 PM
That's cool.

(See what I did there? Because it's a fan, so it's cool...)

stetsonaw
03-05-2015, 04:46 PM
It's a fan with Arno written on it!

And yes, there is still room ;)

ZCherub
03-09-2015, 04:55 PM
We now have room for a few new members. The application window is only open for a day or two, so go ahead and apply by searching for DnDu or dindunuffin in game if you're interested. We're still undefeated, and are about to kick off a new round. Thanks!