PDA

View Full Version : Fire your gamedesigners Ubi!

Trane581
02-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Just 1 simple situation.
That mission when Arno searches his fathers watch,you have 1 additional quest - Kill 2 mens with poison.
And what if i dont upgrade this skill so far?Well i must replay that mission later ot etc. But i have 11 points in stash and locked personalization screen.
What i see on the next mission? Of cause unlocked personalization screen during the mission!Yes lets troll gamers that way.
Txh for fire in the my hole Ubi

Jackeloko
02-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Just 1 simple situation.
That mission when Arno searches his fathers watch,you have 1 additional quest - Kill 2 mens with poison.
And what if i dont upgrade this skill so far?Well i must replay that mission later ot etc. But i have 11 points in stash and locked personalization screen.
What i see on the next mission? Of cause unlocked personalization screen during the mission!Yes lets troll gamers that way.
Txh for fire in the my hole Ubi

What mission exactly? If it's a mission before Sequence 2 Memory 2 then there shouldn't be an objective to kill anyone with poison. And even if finishing optional objectives is good it isn't game breaking if you can't do that objective right now...

TH3R4BB1T
02-05-2015, 09:16 AM
It is Memory 11, and I too did not upgraded the poison gas at that time. Later I have done it again with the poison gas and still it was though to find good victims that would die instantly from the gas. But if this OP can do better then the designers from Ubi, why not apply for a job there?

wichking
02-05-2015, 02:12 PM
i would wish myself they remove this optional stuff completly. It forces you to play one way sicne most ppl head for 100% synch. I prefer the freedom of sandbox and not that ubi tell mes what i have to use. Ffor example where you had to find the silver smith and as optional objective to lockpick 4 doors. Why the hell should i if only 1 was enough to get to my destination... only optional objective i can tolerate is: do not start a fight but everything else is just taking away the immersiveness

Jackeloko
02-05-2015, 05:21 PM
It is Memory 11, and I too did not upgraded the poison gas at that time. Later I have done it again with the poison gas and still it was though to find good victims that would die instantly from the gas. But if this OP can do better then the designers from Ubi, why not apply for a job there?

Oh right, that one. Well I never completed that objective because poison gas felt really weak so I never got that skill. I have all the skills now so I may try to 100% sync all the missions if I feel like it.