01 harbormaster
03 forts
01 new york icon
01 davenport ranch icon

Davenport ranch
01 achills house
01 harbormaster
02 frontier icon

In statistics i have 100% Sync but in exploration statistics my fast travel points unlocked are at 81%.....i know i missed the boston icon in frontier but anyone can tell me if i need anothers fast travel points????? Or how can get back the boston icon in frontier????i know about the aquila 2% bug in statistics so that is the only one "not 100%" in my assassins creed 3

Lignjoslav
02-04-2015, 03:41 PM
The easiest way to find the undiscovered fast travel locations is to look at maps online.

As for Boston disappearing off the fast travel map, that's "normal". The first time I googled for it, while the game was still fairly new, people thought it was by design. Anyway, if you need to travel to Boston, best thing to do is to go to a Harbor master, their maps always show the city (at least from my experience). I don't think that the game counts it as undiscovered.

Edugorn
02-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Well except the boston icon in frontier, i think i have all of fast travel point unlocked so why in the statistics only have 81%????? Its a bug? Anyone can check their own statistics?

Korovany
02-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Same list of points discovered. 81% in stats.