PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue Half Off

carneyguy
02-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Ac Rogue is half off should i get it? if the sale is still on in the next couple days or should i wait to see if it gets ported in the future and by then it will be reallly cheap cause the other ac games will be out lol .......

wvstolzing
02-03-2015, 10:19 PM
I doubt that it would get cheaper on the PS3, barring some used copies starting to appear down the line. There might be another sale when Victory launches, but that's almost a year away. A PS4 port might change the balance, of course; but that likely won't happen in the near future.

Fatal-Feit
02-04-2015, 12:09 AM
It's worth the price, go for it.

brotersinarms
02-04-2015, 03:40 PM
I'd buy it in a heartbeat. It's a great game. The only issue i've seen is that it's shorter then Black Flag (and no MP, though i don't play that anyway). Other than that the games a blast. I mean all this hope people have in seeing it ported is just not gonna happen.

My feeling is Ubisoft just wants to get past this nightmare of a year with Unity and move on. I wish they would put alot more emphasis on Rogue however with DLC and announcements. It seems they just put this game out there and forgot about it, and i think its a shame.

ERICATHERINE
02-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Actually, IF there would be an ac rogue port for ps4, I think it would be in a (let's say) 10th anniversary edition, along with other ac games.