PDA

View Full Version : UPLAY down - companion app can't sync to it

EmptyCrustacean
02-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Could you fix this, Ubisoft? You've forced us to play a broken, slow app outside our console of choice.
It takes about 2 months to complete and you can't even be bothered to monitor your servers properly.

HeJePi
02-04-2015, 02:57 AM
It seems that UPlay is down for the past 2-3 weeks here ... I can 'log-in' but the web-site loop on 'Please Wait' ...

I already finished the Nomad app. 1 month ago but I can feel the pain for the ones who are still struggling with it :nonchalance:

Maybe it will be like 'Initiates' ... closed down for the festive season ... Chinese New Year is 19-20 Feb. :rolleyes:

wvstolzing
02-04-2015, 03:35 AM
It seems that UPlay is down for the past 2-3 weeks here ... I can 'log-in' but the web-site loop on 'Please Wait' ...

I already finished the Nomad app. 1 month ago but I can feel the pain for the ones who are still struggling with it :nonchalance:

Maybe it will be like 'Initiates' ... closed down for the festive season ... Chinese New Year is 19-20 Feb. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and January was off due to the Julian Calendar New Year.

And March will be off, because back in Roman times, March was the start of a new year.