PDA

View Full Version : Is this even playable?

rocker290
02-01-2015, 06:23 AM
I made it through the opening before you start as arno got to where i could control myself and started looking around at the game. To my surprise i look out the window and there is like this glitchy shader effect the sky was blinking, and as i moved my camera it jumped all over the screen, and i thought to myself wow this game must run on a great engine but i looked at my setting, and they were on high not very high or ultra i run 2 660 TI's in SLI so there is no way i should be having any problems none the less I turned the graphics to low to see if i could fix any of the problems, but not no avail i had the same issues on low setting as any other. I then thought that maybe if i got past the opening it would free up.... it took me a good 20 minutes to simply take the applie pie hide and get ouf of the door because the game would jump all over the place spinning my camera without me telling it to, stopping me turning me around etc etc... so i took to the internets appearntly i am not the only one... are they allowed to do this?can we get a refund for this pile?are they going to fix it should i just uninstall and not waste my time. this is a major disappointment expecially after seeing farcry 4 which is becoming UBISOFT'S Call of Duty a repackaged game with a few new weapons and areas... DONE sell it were all set here. As far as i am concerned this company has opened my eyes to do a little more research on the games i would like to buy before buying them knowing that they can just get away with something like this and go ... oh well. I'm pretty sure They have been hanging around EA too long, and it's rubbing off on them.

YazX_
02-01-2015, 01:25 PM
SLI flickering problem is a known issue and here is a workaround for it (Scroll down to SLI issue):

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

Regarding SLI in general, such problems should be fixed by Nvidia, i was a long time owner and supporter for SLI and recently i gave up on it because of Nvidia's poor support and unoptimized profiles.

wootwoots
02-01-2015, 02:07 PM
the game is still terribadly broken...

with a i7 4790k a a gtx 670 i have ~45fps min in high, no issue, but loading - cutscenes still broke the game... tried a coop, everything was fine till a studden drop to 15fps....

VERY BAD game maker for the optimization ubi.... month after game release that game is still broken.. LOL

AherasSTRG
02-01-2015, 03:05 PM
GTX 760 OC Edition / Intel i5 3570 here and the game gets worse with each patch. Totally broken from its release and nothing has been done to change that since then.

I haven't felt more cheated in my life before. 103 wasted euros.

dargor5
02-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Have you tried any of the workarounds we have on the forum before posting? The game is certainly not bad, many of us are playing smoothly and graphics are great not necessarily having to have the latest hardware

YazX_
02-01-2015, 04:27 PM
the game is still terribadly broken...

with a i7 4790k a a gtx 670 i have ~45fps min in high, no issue, but loading - cutscenes still broke the game... tried a coop, everything was fine till a studden drop to 15fps....

VERY BAD game maker for the optimization ubi.... month after game release that game is still broken.. LOL

GTX 760 OC Edition / Intel i5 3570 here and the game gets worse with each patch. Totally broken from its release and nothing has been done to change that since then.

I haven't felt more cheated in my life before. 103 wasted euros.

both of you do realize that your graphics cards are below min req which is GTX 680, those were posted for a reason, assuming they are just an over-exaggeration like you both did then you took the risk of running into such problems. in that case you need to sacrifice resolution and graphics settings in-favor of playing it smoothly and get higher FPS.

Official requirements states that you need GTX 680 to play on min graphics settings regardless if the game is optimized or not, the problem is PC gamers used to run all games on mid/low range hardware and assumed this is just one of those, and then they were shocked by the fact that it doesnt run quite good on that hardware, Unity graphics are true next gen and not any hardware can run it smoothly. i'm not denying that the game has bugs/glitches but im talking about graphics specifically and this game is very demanding.