PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary

VincLord
01-31-2015, 10:26 PM
Hey Shadow Council, i don't like all this staff with councilors line-ups coz most of the times they have 5 minutes brainstorm in behind. The reason I decided to write down my thoughts is warring about Sanctuary not in the game. As for me, Sanctuary is the best idea that Ubi brought in M&M universe, so i'm quite fan of it, and want share my line-up named "Fear of Depth":
Core
Cancer-warrior (Giant anthropomorphic cancer with big round shield and claw to attack and break armor)
Eelman (Fast snakeman with shocking ability)
"Thorn" (Spiked thing able to hit ranged attacks)
Elite
Cilin (originally Chinese unicorn, that described as scale-skinned horse with single horn)
Thunder-summoner (old Naga shaman focused on ranged attacks and debafs)
a)Coursed drowned (Something like sea pirates of Flying Dutchman from pirates of the Caribbean movie, but with tentacles with swords from the spine, they are not drowned men but kind of sea natives)
b) Sea Giants (Whale like sharks from H6, but with big part of wooden ship on his shoulder as a weapon)
Champions
Kirines (they were awesome, so as frost ladies)
Angler (Giant anthropomorphic angler fish with ability to force enemies to go to angler)
Main idea of line up is controlling of battlefield: eels blocks fast enemies, giants go to crush them, summoner block ranged enemies for thorn to make an easy kill, Cilin and Kirin go to punish last enemies, or cancers and angler take enemies champion in a deadly trap.

fraegio9596
01-31-2015, 11:03 PM
you apparently about 99% of people who think that faction sucks, you are the only one that supports, but are not you ashamed? that faction is pitiful, crap, is introduced as a new but chose to replace historical factions like the sylvan and the academy, was the worst choice in the history of the saga, that make one of the worst games of the whole saga. That faction is disgusting, focused only on the water and that introduced other types of elves, complicating things while I'm at the Dungeon and sylvan. I hope that if they want put that faction the will put only as dlc, and in any case they change the whole name and style, calling her atlantide and completely change the race.

The real scandal is that for now there is no hell, the historic race who stood up against the empire of the griffon vulture, which is what is outrageous and worrisome.

MLT_TheaElyra
01-31-2015, 11:25 PM
you apparently about 99% of people who think that faction sucks, you are the only one that supports, but are not you ashamed? that faction is pitiful, crap, is introduced as a new but chose to replace historical factions like the sylvan and the academy, was the worst choice in the history of the saga, that make one of the worst games of the whole saga. That faction is disgusting, focused only on the water and that introduced other types of elves, complicating things while I'm at the Dungeon and sylvan. I hope that if they want put that faction the will put only as dlc, and in any case they change the whole name and style, calling her atlantide and completely change the race.

Pipe down, will you? First of all, just because you don't happen to like Sanctuary doesn't mean everyone else agrees. I mean, I like them for one, and I know plenty of others that do too. Secondly, you didn't even respond to the poor person's lineup, you just raged at them for even mentioning Sanctuary like it's some sort of curse.... calm down.

Hey Shadow Council, i don't like all this staff with councilors line-ups coz most of the times they have 5 minutes brainstorm in behind. The reason I decided to write down my thoughts is warring about Sanctuary not in the game. As for me, Sanctuary is the best idea that Ubi brought in M&M universe, so i'm quite fan of it, and want share my line-up named "Fear of Depth"

I like the line-up :) You've got some interesting creatures with intriguing abilities build in (Eelman, Angler, Cancer-warrior). The Cursed Drowned idea I like too. I'd be cool for the "Thorn" creature to have like a spiky shell or something it could crawl into when attacked, possibly dealing some damage back to the attacker if melee? Not sure about the Cilin though, seems too similar to unicorn really. I do like that there's actually only one naga, making it a very creature heavy faction. Not sure if it then counts as "true" Sanctuary, but it's fun to theorize anyway :)

VincLord
02-01-2015, 11:53 AM

The real scandal is that for now there is no hell, the historic race who stood up against the empire of the griffon vulture, which is what is outrageous and worrisome.

In my country such things called "fried *******" XDD

For Thea_Elyra i want to say that she (i think) is right line-up heavy on creatures, but the reason we really don't know a lot about Ashan's sea natives. Every faction must have not only creatures in it, but strong idea for my thing it is pirate like sanctuary with goal of fighting with odds for freedom and rights to be nations. And town in my imagination is port near to storming sea.