PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Savegame

xXRajadoXx
01-31-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi!

I formatted the PC, before formatting, I save folder TralsFusion / SaveGame in CD, installing the game I launched and started from scratch, went back and copied the Savegame folder in the directory, starting the game again continues from the beginning ...

Have I lost all my progress? I was lvl 240 or 245 and had all the costumes and all bikes, now I can not play if you do not start from the beginning, is there any solution?

I hope I can fix something before you start from the beginning, thank you! :)

Greetings!

IImayneII
01-31-2015, 07:00 PM
Have you tried using the save in offline mode first or with cloud sync off? Might be that it overwrites it with what's your most recent cloud save when you start. (wich is not your old one since you launched it first without the old save)

Might be something like that because you should be able to replace any save file easily.

xXRajadoXx
01-31-2015, 07:17 PM
I think the problem this is ... The cloud never I have used and start the game I have synced with the cloud, but to leave, I removed the cloud was when I put the savegame folder and did not get anything, no progression. What if I have it tracks editor and favorite, but what else is all from the beginning

I'm afraid I have to start again haha

Edit: And now, I have no pre order bonus (fallen angel body kit, light up sky body kit etc ...) nothing, and history uplay shop, I have the Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition ...

En0-
02-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Hello,

Can you contact the customer support? They may have some processes to help with that.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

Let me know if you're still stuck.

Cheers,

xXRajadoXx
02-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Last night send a ticket to support, to see if I solve the bonus of Deluxe edition. I guess throughout the week (Monday to Friday)

The savegame know it was mine ruling, but the bonuses do not know how they solve :(

I will notify if resolved

Greetings! :D