PDA

View Full Version : Difference between AC2 and AC Unity?

pupicucek
01-31-2015, 04:24 PM
In AC 2 Ezio's father was killed, so he sets out to avenge the murder of his father. In Unity the story is almost the same. They kill the guy and Arno avenges him by killing the templars one by one. + There's love story in both. + Italy and France looks almost the same, same buildings, people, etc. It's like no difference at all. I hated AC2, now I hate Unity. What is more I've never seen a game programmed so badly before. I'm very disappointed with Ubisoft.

jeffies04
01-31-2015, 09:44 PM
I'll give it to you that the plot points were somewhat similar, and you're allowed your opinion of the games, but...

Italy and France looks almost the same, same buildings, people, etc. It's like no difference at all.

Were you paying attention for even a few minutes? They're pretty radically different.

dargor5
01-31-2015, 10:50 PM
In AC 2 Ezio's father was killed, so he sets out to avenge the murder of his father. In Unity the story is almost the same. They kill the guy and Arno avenges him by killing the templars one by one. + There's love story in both. + Italy and France looks almost the same, same buildings, people, etc. It's like no difference at all. I hated AC2, now I hate Unity. What is more I've never seen a game programmed so badly before. I'm very disappointed with Ubisoft.

Seriously?
Ok Ill give you the dad killing thing (although that seems to be a requirement for the assassins) but everything else no way. The love iterested this time has weight in the main plot not as a secondary thing, you looking to avenge de la Serre not only because he was nice to Arno, but to get to Elisse.
France and italy looking the same? You got to be trolling on that one and let me remind you still Europe and architecture was influenced in same ways in many european countries at that age.

pupicucek
02-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Seriously?
Ok Ill give you the dad killing thing (although that seems to be a requirement for the assassins) but everything else no way. The love iterested this time has weight in the main plot not as a secondary thing, you looking to avenge de la Serre not only because he was nice to Arno, but to get to Elisse.
France and italy looking the same? You got to be trolling on that one and let me remind you still Europe and architecture was influenced in same ways in many european countries at that age.

Nice troll. I have posted the same thread on some other website and people agreed that Italy and France look very similar. You just don't want to accept it.

dargor5
02-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Nice troll. I have posted the same thread on some other website and people agreed that Italy and France look very similar. You just don't want to accept it.

Sorry I fail to see the resemblance, were is Notre Dame in Italy? were is La cour the Mirage in Florence or any of the AC2 settings?

TH3R4BB1T
02-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Mod, please close this troll thread. And why are people keep making new threads about hating this game....?