PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft offline

pierosho
01-31-2015, 11:13 AM
Hey my Ac unity and companion app can't connect to online services right now. It's just me or is Ubuplay offline?

Thank you

YazX_
01-31-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello, i tried both and they seem to connect normally, check your router, firewall and internet.

pierosho
01-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Hello, i tried both and they seem to connect normally, check your router, firewall and internet.

I have disabled firewall and antivirus, my connection is fine. I could normally connect previously.
The error is 0x70000053.
Thank you.

strigoi1958
01-31-2015, 12:19 PM
not sure if it is connected or not but unity keeps telling me I am offline... it sometimes happens once a minute and sometimes once an hour but I usually check my club stats and it goes online or asks me to go online....

pierosho
01-31-2015, 12:42 PM
not sure if it is connected or not but unity keeps telling me I am offline... it sometimes happens once a minute and sometimes once an hour but I usually check my club stats and it goes online or asks me to go online....

Club stats? Where is this option? Can't find it.

strigoi1958
01-31-2015, 12:45 PM
sorry in the game... I no longer use the companion app... as you need to be in game and have the app running and it was too much bother.

I just wondered if the server saying I was offline might be preventing your app from connecting... I'm in the uk.

pierosho
01-31-2015, 05:19 PM
sorry in the game... I no longer use the companion app... as you need to be in game and have the app running and it was too much bother.

I just wondered if the server saying I was offline might be preventing your app from connecting... I'm in the uk.

Just found the my club option.
Does not help, it does not connect with Ubisoft server.
Please help.