PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings - Stupid ? lol

jenreoch
01-31-2015, 05:50 AM
OK this is probably the stupidest question ever (maybe even topping my "WTF is the map" question).

I'm on sequence 10 of ACU, haven't started Dead Kings yet. I logged in today to play and it went immediately to DK, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get out of DK and back into the main Unity game. I had my game paused at one point and one of my kids got on to play their game, so I'm not sure if they clicked me into DK or something, but i just wanted to find out how to get back to where I was lol.

Fatal-Feit
01-31-2015, 07:46 AM
There should be cab back to Paris around south of Franciade.

Mr_Shade
01-31-2015, 10:36 AM
Please play the first mission - after that you will be able to fast travel back to Paris [P on the map]

:)

UnhappyFool3689
01-31-2015, 12:05 PM
OK this is probably the stupidest question ever (maybe even topping my "WTF is the map" question).

I'm on sequence 10 of ACU, haven't started Dead Kings yet. I logged in today to play and it went immediately to DK, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get out of DK and back into the main Unity game. I had my game paused at one point and one of my kids got on to play their game, so I'm not sure if they clicked me into DK or something, but i just wanted to find out how to get back to where I was lol.

same thing here ... I've only played sport games (mainly hockey) and I find I'm totally lost at times .