PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] How do I quit a memory/mission?

Ipleathe5thh
01-31-2015, 04:28 AM
I accidentally went to the Dead King area and selected a mission and i can't beat it so i'd like to go back to Paris to work on my skills some more but i can't quit this mission/memory how do i quit it?

I retried restarting but when i load back up it starts me at the mission again.

Alphacos007
01-31-2015, 05:43 AM
If it's the first mission from the DLC, then you must finish it in order to be able to go back.

If it's another one, then you can press pause and one of the last buttons of the menu will be to leave the mission.

AtomicQuotient
02-02-2015, 09:39 PM
I accidentally went to the Dead King area and selected a mission and i can't beat it so i'd like to go back to Paris to work on my skills some more but i can't quit this mission/memory how do i quit it?

I retried restarting but when i load back up it starts me at the mission again.

Let me know if you can't finish it and I will try help you out to see if I can see what is so tricky, I remember it been a bit challenging, but was doable. I enjoyed the 2nd mission more with the windmill.

CptSkyBear
02-04-2015, 06:48 PM
If you are in the middle of playing the Dead Kings DLC and you decide that you no longer want to play it, then you will need to complete Sequence 13, Memory 2 in the DLC before being able to use the Fast Travel point to return to Paris. Hope this helps! :)

Aggie_CEO
02-20-2015, 03:24 AM
Let me know if you can't finish it and I will try help you out to see if I can see what is so tricky, I remember it been a bit challenging, but was doable. I enjoyed the 2nd mission more with the windmill.
this is ridiculous. I'm not even leveled up enough to sneak past these enemies easily. And if I get into a fight when them I am instantly killed. Its making me want to just quit the game altogether. I accidentally fast traveled to it and now I can't get out without finishing the first part of it but I am too underpowered to do that...smh

Kytr
02-20-2015, 05:45 PM
There should be an option at the bottom of the options list to quit the current memory. Push the option button, then scroll down to see it.

Aggie_CEO
02-20-2015, 11:13 PM
There should be an option at the bottom of the options list to quit the current memory. Push the option button, then scroll down to see it.

I wish it were, but there is not.https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10629318_10155209386680065_6023649872996502962_o.j pg

Nico2000nl
03-09-2015, 07:01 AM
Can't you just exit the game?
I think you then restart "not on that mission" and should be able to returrn to Paris.

Kytr
03-12-2015, 12:22 AM
That is not good. I think you are stuck until you advance dead kings far enough to open the return point. That's really bad planning on someone's part.

Making liberal use of smoke bombs may let you get past the fights giving you problems. Thrown cherry bombs might also pull them out of place so that you can slip past.

Worst case, you may need to restart the game.

adp9999
02-23-2019, 01:05 AM
In the dead kings mission you can’t do that