PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues on Airmech Arena right now

Hi Bard 009
01-31-2015, 01:47 AM
Everytime we try to begin an match the screen gets dark then the game return to the main menu with the message: "Connection to the game server has been lost"

Ultimate_Deez
01-31-2015, 03:19 AM
Seeing same issue. There definitely seems to be a problem with the servers and not just issues with individual users. It seems to be the North American servers which are not working, as all the players currently in matches on the 'Watch' list are on EU servers. I have been experiencing issues logging in over the past couple of days, but tonight I am not able to start a match, just as Hi Bard describes.

Thurmus
01-31-2015, 01:40 PM
I am having similar problems. Every time I try and start a PVP game, it starts to load the game and the AM logo comes up. It then dumps me out to the starting menu again. It did it last night and now tonight.

I can only play single player.

Ultimate_Deez
01-31-2015, 04:48 PM
NA servers still down. Its been something like 16 hours now. Where can we look for status?

XXDJLABSXX
01-31-2015, 06:28 PM
Everytime we try to begin an match the screen gets dark then the game return to the main menu with the message: "Connection to the game server has been lost"

Same here, just got an Xbox 360, played airmech last week and loved it, want to get the starter pack and prime, but not if the server connection is unreliable :(

WHY ISN'T SOMEONE ON TOP OF THIS?!

Shouldn't alarms be going off somewhere when money is being lost?

GhostxXxViper
01-31-2015, 08:03 PM
Here is some more details on what seems to be the same problem.

My son has an Xbox 360 and I just got the Xbox 360 S so we can play together.

We just started playing AirMech last night and we did the tutorial and then completed the Solo.

When we tried to do the CoOp together that is when we noticed the problem.

The screen blanks out and we go to the menu and the "Connect to Server has been Lost" message shows up.

After trying several times with the same response my son tried to match with another teammate and play and was able to get in.

So we thought maybe a bug / glitch happened and we were good to go but no we got the error still.

It seems he can get in but I cant for some reason.

Now we are playing on the same home network (got a 30mb connection) and on seperate Xboxes.

We too would be interested in getting some of the packages but the main reason we are playing this was to be able to CoOp together.

Sounds like someone is loosing money from people who would like to play their game but cant.

Hope to get a response to this thread soon from someone with some answers and hopefully a solution.

Thanks...

Thurmus
01-31-2015, 11:55 PM
It has been over 24 hours for me. I can't play anything but Solo. I did fluke one PVP game yesterday.

chaos42075
02-01-2015, 06:37 PM
three days server still down

Thurmus
02-02-2015, 01:05 AM
As a Prime purchaser, I am pretty annoyed that a game that requires server just to be able to play can be down for so long without anybody even looking at it. Surely there is some kind of monitoring and on call support.

I wish Carbon hadn't on sold AirMech Arena. What is the benefit of playing it on the Xbox? Servers down for days, high lag and no updates when the PC has had them for months. Pathetic!

JasonParadise
02-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Just wanted to give you all a heads up that myself and Cee Cee are currently working with the team that manages the servers. We're trying to figure out exactly what is going on here. I'll update you all as soon as I have any information whatsoever.

JasonParadise
02-02-2015, 09:47 PM
UPDATE: The servers are now back up and running!

This was a situation we've never encountered on our side before with any of our titles. Definitely an out of the ordinary experience. We're already putting checks and balances into place so that this doesn't happen again.

In regards to the AirMech Arena League, CeeCee and I are in a conference call at this very moment working on an updated schedule. We'll be extending the current qualifier by a week so that everyone still has the ability to play in the event. I'll put up a thread ASAP with updated info.

Our apologies that this situation came up. If anyone runs in to extra issues regarding the servers, please let me know here in this thread and we'll see if we can take of it!

Thurmus
02-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the resolution and update.

DBDraad2015
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm in Cape Town South Africa. No problem playing online on my Xbox 360, but the Xbox One tells me there are no servers for my region/locality. Help would be much appreciated.

JasonParadise
05-20-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm in Cape Town South Africa. No problem playing online on my Xbox 360, but the Xbox One tells me there are no servers for my region/locality. Help would be much appreciated.

I'll ask the team about this.

Can you provide me with your gamertag in case the team needs to pull up more details? Thanks!

DBDraad2015
05-22-2015, 01:12 PM

Can you provide me with your gamertag in case the team needs to pull up more details? Thanks!

My tag: DB Draad
My wife's : StukkievdBurger

I tried both on the XO without success, but only uses my wife's on the 360 online, as my Gold membership is in her name.

My internet connection isn't the best and we have lots of lag issues sometimes, but the other games work fine. When I start the game it automatically connects to the servers without problem. If the internet is off, I can't start the game, but when I start the game without connection problems, the Co op and PvP menu shows "no servers in your area" or something.

Thanks for replying, I really enjoy the game and it's the first RTS that suits the console controller really well IMO, great job!

RKT-Binho069
05-22-2015, 11:54 PM

Can't log into Co-Op or PVP on PS4 from Brazil / São Paulo. Server error message: "Sorry, there are no game servers reachable from your location. this could be either a temporalry or permanent problem. Streaming videos or downloading files can temporarily affect your connection." :mad: :confused:

RKT-Binho069
05-23-2015, 12:00 AM
UPDATE: The servers are now back up and running!

This was a situation we've never encountered on our side before with any of our titles. Definitely an out of the ordinary experience. We're already putting checks and balances into place so that this doesn't happen again.

In regards to the AirMech Arena League, CeeCee and I are in a conference call at this very moment working on an updated schedule. We'll be extending the current qualifier by a week so that everyone still has the ability to play in the event. I'll put up a thread ASAP with updated info.

Our apologies that this situation came up. If anyone runs in to extra issues regarding the servers, please let me know here in this thread and we'll see if we can take of it!

Jason, please check out the Latin America Servers, including to São Paulo/Brazil, cause I tried to LOG into Co-Op or PVP and the same message error comes from servers. See my post to see full server error message.

JasonParadise
05-26-2015, 06:38 PM
We have identified the issue causing this and we are working on a fix. More info as soon as it becomes available!

jzyns35
08-19-2015, 01:51 PM
I used a 3 day player XP boost and I cannot play the game to use my boost I hope I can play before the boost is over.

VibrioidClover
09-09-2015, 05:03 AM
Hi there from Spain, i can't play the game since the past 2 days. "Unable to connect to airmech arena servers, try again later".

Edit: it works now.

MIGHTY356502
09-10-2015, 01:45 AM

Whats up with xbox360 cant play online only solo play after the lobby finds others it kicks me out and says "Connection to the game server has been lost"
Thanks

Commander Davis
09-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Hello, so I recently started playing Air Mech online coop again, everytime I try to coop with my friend it show the emblem then boot us to the main menu and say connection to the server has been lost. Getting frustrating. Can anyone please help wth a fix or let us know when they will be working again?

My gamer tag is Commander Davis

Thanks

UbiChrisMANG
09-16-2015, 10:19 PM
Hello Commander! It should be fixed now, try again and if you still experience the trouble let me know and I'll have them take another look.

haylicks
09-18-2015, 09:17 PM
When i try to connect, all i get is establishing connection.Shortly after that it tells me to try again later

UbiChrisMANG
09-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Hi haylicks! Try one more time for me when you can. Most are reporting they are getting on fine but there was also a wider server outage yesterday that was on a main server (a different server than was fixed yestreday but one that effects most everything across the board). That outage was for roughly 10 minutes, I wonder if you got unlucky and tried to establish connection during thise 10 minutes?

Anyway, try again and let me know if it works or not, if not I'll get word to the devs that a problem still exists.

xckam
10-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Installed Air Mech Arena on XBOX one yesterday morning and all was well. Purchased the starter pack later in the day and installed it. The game took me back to the main menu screen and I couldn't connect to any online games since. I tried to connect a number of times late yesterday and all day today with no luck. Having the same messages as Haylicks --" When i try to connect, all i get is establishing connection.Shortly after that it tells me to try again later" What's :(wrong with the server connections?

UbiCeeCee
10-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Installed Air Mech Arena on XBOX one yesterday morning and all was well. Purchased the starter pack later in the day and installed it. The game took me back to the main menu screen and I couldn't connect to any online games since. I tried to connect a number of times late yesterday and all day today with no luck. Having the same messages as Haylicks --" When i try to connect, all i get is establishing connection.Shortly after that it tells me to try again later" What's :(wrong with the server connections?

Hey xckam, are you still experiencing this issue?

Draven121
10-05-2015, 09:42 PM
been having the same issue since purchasing starter pack. Support thought I was crazy when I told them that the purchase somehow blocked my connection to the servers. Been unable to play for 5 days now...

tetchedpython77
03-23-2018, 05:06 PM
its the same thing for me:(:(

UbiChrisMANG
03-23-2018, 06:07 PM
its the same thing for me:(:(

Hello and welcome! The Support team might be able to help you with this. You can reach them here:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

ASMASTERBUIST
11-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Ive followed all the steps to try and resolve the issue but it just STILL CONTINUES TO SAY "Airmech Servers are Unavailabe and this definitely the very first time it's been like this but i have even switched profiles yet it STILL WILL NOT LET ME PLAY! Ubisoft please please help me with this annoying issue!?please HELP ME

Vedder666
11-26-2018, 08:44 PM
same issue on ps4. airmech servers currently unavailable etc. you would think that on the ubisoft site there would be a message saying servers now closed or there is an issue and we are working on it but nothing. that's poor ubisoft.

antranigk
11-29-2018, 11:13 PM
I bought this game for my 7-year-old nephew and it's one of his favorite games to play. Sadly, I've noticed that the servers for this game have constantly been down lately. Has Ubisoft abandoned this game completely? Even when the game was up and running, I hadn't seen any new content being dropped for it in ages. What is the deal, Ubisoft? Are you never going to put in anymore effort or support for this game? If that's so, that's a shame because I've put in a lot of money on this game and I will be contacting Microsoft for a refund if the servers continue to stay down for much longer.

Andy K.

tk2ndtimothy
12-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Roughly 4 years 3300+ games. Seems like my electronic krak is never coming back. Have not been able to connect to servers for a couple weeks. Completely reset xbox one to no avail. Support says they are aware of problems with non resolving sales. Havent been able to trade for months......If Airmech Arena for xbox one wanted to see other gamer's couldn't she have least left me a note????!!! Does she have any idea what its like in MN heading into a black wilderness of snow and sub zero death without her??? My first console-the first console ever made worked until the late 90s. No fancy servers for the old Odessey...her 1970s circuits were simple...."we are very sorry, but the Airmech servers are unavailable. Please try again later" The digital 'dear John' 0f 2018....

mrluciusfox
12-19-2018, 02:56 AM
I've been at Ubisoft support for weeks over this issue. Provided them with all the details they need.
I've been getting the same run around responses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3X-fYgVQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3X-fYgVQI

ABossMonster
12-30-2018, 03:55 AM
So I've been trying to play Airmech for over a week now and still getting the servers are not available When is this going to be fixed?

stevewilsonwww
01-10-2019, 11:25 AM
I have been getting the run around also, can we have a screenshot of your server settings etc. Been playing the game for a couple of years, like all the other players who can no longer connect to Airmech, I have not changed my server or settings. The problem is with you Ubisoft please get someone capable to look into your server problem.

stevewilsonwww
01-17-2019, 06:47 PM
It is now working :-)

DemonShade42
01-19-2019, 10:20 PM
Started playing the game recently. Worked fine until I bought the starter park. Now I get about 15 seconds of game time from start menu then get the servers are unavailable message. Also waited about six hours for starter pack items and still haven't received them.

ABossMonster
01-20-2019, 04:05 AM
Started playing the game recently. Worked fine until I bought the starter park. Now I get about 15 seconds of game time from start menu then get the servers are unavailable message. Also waited about six hours for starter pack items and still haven't received them.

This has happened to me too, except that I purchased the starter pack about 10 days ago and still nothing and game keeps kicking me out every 10-15 seconds with the servers unavailable message but if I use a different gamertag, on the same xbox as well, it works just fine.