PDA

View Full Version : My feedback for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and what I think would be cool

RedTitan55
01-31-2015, 12:33 AM
Hi, i am unsure if there is place where to send feedback for games but i read that the discission board where observed by the developers

i just finished black flag (i know, i am about a year backyard when it come to the assassin series) i am a slow player

i have to admit that i am a ship buff so , i am absolutely biased when i say that its amongs my favourites

i liked the freeworld style gamplay allowing you to switch from navigating to on foot without any reload, exploring or picking a fight with any ship you encounter
though i didn like how the jackdaw turned out once fully upgraded, golden gun was a bit too much and the elite swivel gun making a faily good imitation of a modern autoloading gun turret, shooting with a surgical precision that can only acomplished with a computer targeting system from a modern warship

fortunately for me, i used the abstergo cheat system to stop the game from saving and test the jackdaw upgrade before deciding if i wanted it or not, or undo the change by deactivating the cheat and not buy that upgrade in the normal game mode, i only fully upgraded that jackdaw at the end of the game to get the destroyer achievement

i also enjoyed the legendary ships battle, i had an alternate save where i stopped at sequence four and used the abstergo cheat to fight the ship over and over with the least upgrade as possible to make it more challenging, and increasing difficulty level, like adding huge wave for la dama negra and el impoluto considerably increase their difficulty level

like all assasssin creed's i like the blend of fictions with real stories and caracthers such as mary read, black beard etc and i thought and i liked the end credit where edward navigate in the mornign fog while bonding with his daughter

the music like usual was awesome, some of my favourite are men of war, steal a brig or ship of legend to name a few

i have to admit it would be fun to be able to play different type of ship either in freemode or in cheat mode, i enjoyed controling the queen anne revenge and the royal fortune

i think it would be cool to have a future game with a black flag inspired gameplay, not necessarely a assassin creed serie, it could be a naval spin off and have a choice of 3 ship all customizable, a brig, a frigate and a man o war. some mission would allow to use any of the three but make a recommendation for one a particular, like a mission involving attacking a fortified fort or making an blockade that involve goeing through a gauntlet of ship. the game would sugest the man o war

or a mission tha require to navigate shallow water would require your brig. or chasing fast ship, the game would strongly suggest the brig

in mean time, i am waiting for assassin rogue to come out on Pc

VoldR
01-31-2015, 08:19 AM
Some of the fun things I like that is possible are.
Locking onto a big ship at its most vulnerable spot and keep firing till they fall.

And most of all swimming to their ship, clear the deck then only board it with my ship, lol

Btw, does anyone know what's the purpose of cutting their flag down?
I don't see any benefit unless if we don't, the crew will magically replenish...

RedTitan55
02-07-2015, 04:54 PM
i didn care much for the swivel gun because you don't aim them yourself like in assassin 3 or assassin pirates, but i liked using a combination of broadside, ram and fire barrel, or turning around bigger ship to avoid their broadside

i think if there is a future game using ships wether its an assassin or a spin off, it would be cool to be able to buy ships and customise them in a similar way to assassin pirates

VoldR
02-07-2015, 09:07 PM
i didn care much for the swivel gun because you don't aim them yourself like in assassin 3 or assassin pirates, but i liked using a combination of broadside, ram and fire barrel, or turning around bigger ship to avoid their broadside

Well to do multi ship attacks need to be quick.
Besides u can manual fire when boarding their ship.
:)

strigoi1958
02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I liked the fire barrels and if you are close enough you could hit the ship without the barrels touching the water :D

As for cutting the flag down... I think it is like taking away the very thing they're fighting for... I know soldiers would always pick up their flag and carry it if the flag bearer was killed. But in the game I think it is just the trigger that makes them surrender :D

jeffies04
02-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Great post. I loved Black Flag as well.

Replacing the flag is just a symbol of victory. They're in command of that ship now, it's theirs to do with as they please.

VoldR
02-07-2015, 11:02 PM
U two sounds like talking about real life...

In the game he didn't replace it just cuts... And I still have to board the ship with my ship fi capture it so no difference.

Unless during a raid and we cut it and they surrenders then maybe...

Have to test it out... Now where is a ship

Takes spyglass...

strigoi1958
02-07-2015, 11:22 PM
It is a pity ACBF didn't have pirate bases where we could meet and multiplay as a small convoy of pirate ships and attack a huge armada of spanish ships or a great big fort... or even another pirate base :D