PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft not do **** with the faction of the Necropolis!!!

fraegio9596
01-30-2015, 11:14 PM
I'm carry what I wrote in another topic

I'm reading a lot of negative criticism about the faction of the necropolis, one of my favorites, please Ubisoft not do S'h'i't like you did with the Heroes of might and magic VI because we can not tolerate a faction called necropolis without zombies, remove or lamasu or spiders disgusting and useless you entered.

I keep reading things I should not ever read, people who engage in a game for the work that reflect the design of its previous games to a faction .. are we kidding? we want to take the piss? it is as if you ri-seel the same object simply turning colors, ubisoft not do **** with this faction, because many fans will get angry, we have already pissed off with Assassin's creed unity, if you do well with this historical saga you will regret it!

say that you read the opinions of fans, we'll see if this is so, and do not be a's's'h'o'l'e's' like you have done so far.

Eltheris
01-31-2015, 08:54 AM
If you dont like vanillia necro you can mod it change texture replace unit it its your choise. Question did there was a vote for necro/haven/academy/stronghold lineup ?

fraegio9596
01-31-2015, 03:34 PM
If you dont like vanillia necro you can mod it change texture replace unit it its your choise. Question did there was a vote for necro/haven/academy/stronghold lineup ?

what is vanilla necro??
I can not understand what does your question with that I've done with my post.

I am saying that it is not tolerable what they're doing with the faction of the necropolis, and we are not having to change the game in order to have decent, but they should be listening to us that we buy their games at prices that will not even deserve.

Eltheris
01-31-2015, 04:01 PM
We as comunity had chanse to vote 2 races and later lineup and yet we had no vote for other, so lineup for necro remains the same the coud change look of 2 units if you did bother read. Now what will you do is up to you (for example which unit coud be better). I dont wanna this game to be remake same lineup over whit new graphic sory. And i accepted that my impact ended on 2 races sylvan,dungeon so please stop acting like spoiled brat, and move on if not maybe its time to see goodbay to this game and move on whit your life like an adult.