01-30-2015, 11:00 PM
from what you can see from the site factions confirmed are:

heaven
academy
necropolis
stronghold (orcs)
sylvan
dungeon

I think I take it for granted that there is also the faction of hell, needless to say, would have a real **** that of heaven and not to hell.

so I think at least the factions will be 7.

you confirm me?

important: I'm reading a lot of negative criticism about the faction of the necropolis, one of my favorites, please Ubisoft not do **** like you did with the VI because you can not tolerate a faction called necropolis without zombies, remove or lamasu or spiders disgusting and useless you entered.

MLT_TheaElyra
01-31-2015, 01:08 AM
from what you can see from the site factions confirmed are:

heaven
academy
necropolis
stronghold (orcs)
sylvan
dungeon

I think I take it for granted that there is also the faction of hell, needless to say, would have a real **** that of heaven and not to hell.

so I think at least the factions will be 7.

you confirm me?

I can confirm that all of the 6 mentioned ones should be in the core game, according to Ubi-Nox. There won't be 7 in the core game, unless they suddenly chance their mind. Inferno will not actually be there, since they lost the vote against Dungeon, but I'd wager it's quite possible they end up as DLC or in an expansion pack down the line, assuming the game does good saleswise. Same with Fortress, I recon.

broui
03-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Yep those are the factions.

They have said that if the base game does well enough to warrant it, we would see the other 3 factions down the road.